삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 026-06 관운장의 충의

當夜密送孫乾去了。

次日,關公引兵出,龔都披挂出陣。關公曰:「汝等何故背反朝廷?」都曰:「汝乃背主之人,何反責我?」關公曰:「我為何背主?」都曰:「劉玄德在袁本初處,汝卻從曹操,何也?」關公更不打話,拍馬舞刀向前。龔都便走,關公趕上。都回身告關公曰:「故主之恩,不可忘也。公當速進,我讓汝南。」關公會意,驅軍掩殺。劉、龔二人佯輸詐敗,四散去了。雲長奪得州縣,安民已定,班師回許昌。曹操出郭迎接,賞勞軍士。

宴罷,雲長回家,參拜二嫂於門外。甘夫人曰:「叔叔兩番出軍,可知皇叔音信否?」公答曰:「未也。」關公退,二夫人於門內痛哭曰:「想皇叔休矣!二叔恐我姊妹煩惱,故隱而不言。」

正哭間,有一隨行老軍,聽得哭不絕,於門外告曰:「夫人休哭。主人見在河北袁紹處。」夫人曰:「汝何由知之?」軍曰:「跟關將軍出征,有人在陣上說來。」夫人急召雲長責之曰:「皇叔未嘗負汝,汝今受曹操之恩,頓忘舊日之義,不以實情告我,何也?」關公頓首曰:「兄今委實在河北;未敢教嫂嫂知者,恐有洩漏也。事須緩圖,不可欲速。」甘夫人曰:「叔宜上緊。」公退,尋思去計,坐立不安。原來于禁探知劉備在河北,報與曹操。操令張遼來探關公意。

72 Sun Qian was sent away that night, and next day Guan Yu led out his army to offer battle. Gong Du, in armor, went out to the front of the line of battle, and Guan Yu said, "You people, why have you risen against the government?"

73 "Why do you blame us when you have turned your back on your own lord?" replied Gong Du.

74 "How have I turned my back on my lord?"

75 "Liu Bei is with Yuan Shao, and you are with Cao Cao. What is that?"

76 Guan Yu could not reply, but he whirled round his sword and rode forward. Gong Du fled, and Guan Yu followed. Gong Du turned and said to Guan Yu, "Do not forget your old chief's kindness. Now attack as soon as you can, and I will give up the defense."

77 Guan Yu understood and urged on his troops. The leaders of the rebels pretended they were worsted, and they all scattered. So Runan was retaken. Having pacified the people, Guan Yu quickly led his army back to the capital, where he was met by Cao Cao and congratulated on his success and feasted.

78 When this was all over, Guan Yu went to the dwelling of his sisters-in-law to pay his respects at their gate.

79 "Have you been able to get any news of Uncle Liu Bei in your two expeditions?" asked Lady Gan.

80 "None," replied Guan Yu.

81 As he retired from the door, he heard sounds of bitter weeping within.

82 "Alas! He is dead," said they. "Our brother-in-law thinks we shall be greatly distressed; and thus, he hides the truth from us."

83 One of the old soldiers, who acted as guard, hearing the sounds of perpetual grief, took pity on them and said, "Do not weep, ladies. Your lord is with Yuan Shao in the North of Yellow River."

84 "How do you know that?" said they.

85 "I went out with General Guan Yu, and one of the soldiers told me."

86 The two ladies summoned Guan Yu and reproached him, saying, "Uncle Liu Bei never betrayed you, and yet you remain here enjoying the bounty of Cao Cao and forgetting the old times. And you tell us falsehoods."

87 Guan Yu bowed his head, saying, "My brother really is in the North of Yellow River, but I dared not tell you, lest it should become known. Something must be done, but done carefully, and it needs time."

88 "Brother-in-law, you should hasten," said Lady Gan.

89 Guan Yu withdrew feeling that he must evolve some scheme of departure without further loss of time. It caused him much uneasiness.

90 Yu Jin, having found out that Liu Bei was in the north, told Cao Cao, who at once sent Zhang Liao to find out Guan Yu's intentions.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,