삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 047-01 연환지계

第四十七回 闞澤密獻詐書 龐統巧授連環計 

Kan Ze Presents A Treacherous Letter;
Pang Tong Suggests Chaining The Ships. 

卻說闕澤字德潤,會稽山陰人也。家貧好學,與人傭工,嘗借人書來看。看過一遍,便不遺忘。口才辨給,少有膽氣。孫權召為參謀,與黃蓋最相善。蓋知其能言有膽,故欲使獻詐降書。澤欣然應諾曰:「大丈夫處世,不能立功建業,不幾與草木同腐乎?公既捐軀報主,澤又何惜微生!」黃蓋滾下床來拜而謝之。澤曰:「事不可緩,即今便行。」蓋曰:「書已修下了。」

澤領了書,只就當夜扮作漁翁,駕小舟,望北岸而行。是夜寒星滿天,三更時候,早到曹軍水寨。巡江軍士拏住,連夜報知曹操。操曰:「莫非是奸細麼?」軍士曰:「只一漁翁,自稱是東吳參謀闞澤,有機密事來見。」操便教引將入來。軍士引闞澤至,只見帳上燈燭輝煌,曹操憑几危坐,問曰:「汝既是東吳參謀,來此何幹?」澤曰:「人言曹丞相求賢若渴,今觀此問,甚不相合。──黃公覆,汝又錯尋思了也!」

操曰:「吾與東吳旦夕交兵,汝私行到此,如何不問?」澤曰:「黃公覆乃東吳三世舊臣,今被周瑜於眾將之前,無端毒打,不勝忿恨。因欲投降丞相,為報仇之計,特謀之於我。我與公覆,情同骨肉,逕來為獻密書。未知丞相肯容納否?」操曰:「書在何處?」闞澤取書呈上。操拆書,就燈下觀看。書略曰:「蓋受孫氏厚恩,本不當懷二心。然以今日事勢論之:用江東六邵之卒,當中國百萬之師,眾寡不敵,海內所共見也。東吳將吏,無論智愚,皆知其不可。周瑜小子,偏懷淺戇,自負其能,輒欲以卵敵石;兼之擅作威福,無罪受刑,有功不賞。蓋係舊臣,無端為所摧辱,心實恨之!伏聞丞相,誠心待物,虛懷納士,蓋願率眾歸降,以圖建功雪恥。糧草車仗,隨船獻納。泣血拜白,萬勿見疑。」

1 Kan Ze 감택 was from Shanyin 산음, a son of a humble family. He loved books, but as he was too poor to buy, he used to borrow. He had a wonderfully tenacious memory, was very eloquent and no coward. Sun Quan 손권 had employed him among his advisers, and he and Huang Gai 황개 were excellent friends.

2 Now Huang Gai had thought of Kan Ze to present the treacherous letter to Cao Cao, as Kan Ze's gifts made him most suitable.

3 Kan Ze accepted with enthusiasm, saying, "When you, my friend, have suffered so much for our lord, could I spare myself? No! While a person lives, he must go on fulfilling his mission, or he is no better than the herbs that rot in the field."

4 Huang Gai slipped off the couch and came over to salute him.

5 "However, this matter must speed," continued Kan Ze. "There is no time to lose."

6 "The letter is already written," said Huang Gai.

7 Kan Ze received it and left. That night he disguised himself as an old fisherman and started in a small punt for the north shore, under the cold, glittering light of the stars. Soon he drew near the enemy's camp and was captured by the patrol.

8 Without waiting for day, they informed Cao Cao, who said at once, "Is he not just a spy?"

9 "No," said they, "he is alone, just an old fisherman. And he says he is an adviser in the service of the South Land named Kan Ze, and he has come on secret business."

10 "Bring him," said Cao Cao, and Kan Ze was led in.

11 Cao Cao was seated in a brilliantly lighted tent. He was leaning on a small table, and as soon as he saw the prisoner, he said harshly, "You are an adviser of East Wu. What then are you doing here?"

12 "People say that you greedily welcome people of ability. I do not think your question a very proper one. O friend Huang Gai, you made a mistake," said Kan Ze.

13 "You know I am fighting against East Wu, and you come here privately. Why should I not question you?"

14 "Huang Gai is an old servant of Wu, one who has served three successive rulers. Now he has been cruelly beaten, for no fault, before the face of all the officers in Zhou Yu's camp. He is grievously angry about this and wishes to desert to your side that he may be revenged. He discussed it with me, and as we are inseparable, I have come to give you his letter asking whether you would receive him."

15 "Where is the letter? said Cao Cao.

16 The missive was produced and presented. Cao Cao opened it and read:

17 "I, Huang Gai, have been generously treated by the Sun family and have served them single-heartedly. Lately they have been discussing an attack with our forces on the enormous army of the central government. Everyone knows our few are no match for such a multitude, and every officer of the South Land, wise or foolish, recognizes that quite well. However, Zhou Yu who, after all, is but a youth and a shallow minded simpleton, maintains that success is possible and rashly desires to smash stones with an egg. Beside, he is arbitrary and tyrannical, punishing for no crime, and leaving meritorious service unrewarded. I am an old servant and for no reason have been shamed in the sight of people. Wherefore I hate him in my heart.

18 "You, O Prime Minister, treat people with sincerity and are ready to welcome ability and so I, and those under my leadership, desire to enter your service whereby to acquire reputation and remove the shameful stigma. The commissariat, weapons, and the supply ships that I am commanding will also come over to you. In perfect sincerity I state these matters. I pray you not to doubt me."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,