삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 046-04 고육지계

卻說曹操平白折了十五六萬箭,心中氣悶。荀攸進計曰:「江東有周瑜、諸葛亮二人用計,急切難破;可差人去東吳詐降,為奸細內應,以通消息,方可圖也。」操曰:「此言正合吾意。汝料軍中誰可行此計?」攸曰:「蔡瑁被誅,蔡氏宗族,皆在軍中。瑁之族弟蔡中,蔡和,現為副將。丞相可以恩結之,差往詐降,東吳必不見疑。」

操從之,當夜密喚二人入帳囑付曰:「汝二人可引些少軍士,去東吳詐降。但有動靜,使人密報。事成之後,重加封賞。休懷二心!」二人曰:「吾等妻子俱在荊州,安敢懷二心,丞相勿疑。某二人必取周瑜,諸葛亮之首,獻於麾下。」操厚賞之。次日,二人帶五百軍士,駕船數隻,順風望著南岸來。

且說周瑜正理會進兵之事,忽報江北有船來到江口,稱是蔡瑁之弟蔡和,蔡中,特來投降,瑜喚入。二人哭拜曰:「吾兄無罪,被曹賊所殺。吾二人欲報兄仇,特來投降。望賜收錄,願為前部。」

瑜大喜,重賞二人,即命與甘寧引軍為前部。二人拜謝,以為中計。瑜密喚甘寧分付曰:「此二人不帶家小,非真投降,乃曹操使來為奸細者。吾今欲將計就計,教他通報消息。汝可慇懃相待,就裏隄防。至出兵之日,先要殺他兩個祭旗。汝切須小心,不可有誤。」

甘寧領命而去。魯肅入見周瑜曰:「蔡中,蔡和之降,多應是詐,不可收用。」瑜叱曰:「彼因曹操殺其兄,欲報仇而來降,何詐之有?你若如此多疑,安能容天下之士乎?」

肅默然而退,乃往告孔明,孔明笑而不言。肅曰:「孔明何故哂笑?」孔明曰:「吾笑子敬不識公瑾用計耳。大江隔遠,細作極難往來。操使蔡中,蔡和詐降,竊探我軍中事,公瑾將計就計,正要他通報消息。兵不厭詐,公瑾之謀是也。」肅方纔省悟。

75 Now Cao Cao 조조 had expended a myriad arrows in vain and was much irritated in consequence. He deeply desired revenge.

76 Then Xun You 순유 proposed a ruse, saying, "The two strategists on the side of the enemy are Zhou Yu 주유 and Zhuge Liang 제갈량, two men most difficult to get the better of. Let us send someone who shall pretend to surrender to them but really be a spy on our behalf and a helper in our schemes. When we know what is doing, we can plan to meet it."

77 "I had thought of that myself," replied Cao Cao. "Whom do you think the best person to send?"

78 "Cai Mao 채모 has been put to death, but all his clan and family are in the army, and his two younger brothers 채중 채화 are junior generals. You have them most securely in your power and may send them to surrender. The ruler of the South Land will never suspect deceit there."

79 Cao Cao decided to act on this plan, and in the evening summoned Cai Zhong 채중 and Cai He 채화 to his tent, where he told them, saying, "I want you to pretend to surrender to the South Land so that you can gather intelligence and sent it back. When all done, you will be richly rewarded. But do not betray me."

80 "Our families are in Jingzhou, and that place is yours," replied they. "Should we dare betray? You need have no doubts, Sir. You will soon see the heads of both Zhou Yu and Zhuge Liang at your feet."

81 Cao Cao gave them generous gifts. Soon after the two men, each with his five hundred soldiers, set sail with a fair wind for the opposite bank.

82 Now as Zhou Yu was preparing for the attack, the arrival of some northern ships was announced. They bore the two younger brothers of Cai Mao, who had come as deserters.

83 They were led in and, bowing before the general, said, weeping, "Our innocent brother has been put to death, and we desire vengeance. So we have come to offer allegiance to you. We pray you appoint us to the vanguard."

84 Zhou Yu appeared very pleased and made them presents. Then he ordered them to join Gan Ning in leading the van. They thanked him and regarded their scheme as already a success.

85 But Zhou Yu gave Gan Ning 감녕 secret orders, saying, "They have come without their families, and so I know their desertion is only pretense. They have been sent as spies, and I am going to meet their ruse with one of my own. They shall have some information to send. You will treat them well, but keep a careful guard over them. On the day our soldiers start the offense, they shall be sacrificed to the flag. But be very careful that nothing goes wrong."

86 Gan Ning went away.

87 Then Lu Su 노숙 came to tell Zhou Yu, saying, "Everyone agrees in thinking the surrender of Cai Zhong and Cai He feigned and they should be rejected."

88 "But they wish to revenge the death of their brother," said the Fleet Admiral. "Where is the pretense? If you are so suspicious, you will receive nobody at all."

89 Lu Su left much piqued and went to see Zhuge Liang to whom he told the story. Zhuge Liang only smiled.

90 "Why do you smile?" said Lu Su.

91 "I smile at your simplicity. The General is playing a game. Spies cannot easily come and go, so these two have been sent to feign desertion that they may act as spies. The General is meeting one ruse with another. He wants them to give false information. Deceit is not to be despised in war, and his scheme is the correct one to employ."

92 Then Lu Su understood.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,