삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 061-03 손권이 조조를 물리치다

趙雲入艙中,見夫人抱阿斗於懷中,喝趙雲曰:「何故無禮!」雲插劍聲喏曰:「主母欲何往?何故不令軍師知會?」夫人曰:「我母親病在危篤,無暇報知。」雲曰:「主母探病,何故帶小主人去?」夫人曰:「阿斗是吾子,留在荊州,無人看覷。」雲曰:「主母差矣:主人一生,只有這點骨血。小將在當陽長阪坡百萬軍中救出。今日夫人卻抱將去,是何道理?」夫人怒曰:「量汝只是帳下一武夫,安敢管我家事!」雲曰:「夫人要去便去,只留下小主人。」夫人喝曰:「汝半路輒入船中,必有反意!」雲曰:「若不留下小主人,縱然萬死,亦不敢放夫人去。」

夫人喝侍婢向前揪捽,被趙雲推倒,就懷中奪了阿斗,抱出船頭上。欲要傍岸,又無幫手;欲要行兇,又恐礙於道理;進退不得。夫人喝侍婢奪阿斗,趙雲一手抱定阿斗,一手仗劍,人不敢近。周善在後艄挾住舵,只顧放船下水。風順水急,望中流而去。趙雲孤掌難鳴,只護得阿斗,安能移舟傍岸?

正在危急,忽見下流頭港內一字兒排出十餘隻船來,船上麾旗擂鼓。趙雲自思:「今番中了東吳之計!」只見當頭船上一員大將,手執長矛,高聲大叫:「嫂嫂留下姪兒!」原來張飛巡哨,聽得這個消息,急來油江夾口,正撞著吳船,急忙截住。

當下張飛提劍跳上吳船。周善見張飛上船,提刀來迎,被張飛手起一劍砍倒,提頭擲於孫夫人前。夫人大驚曰:「叔叔何故無禮?」張飛曰:「嫂嫂不以俺哥哥為重,私自歸家,這便無禮!」夫人曰:「吾母病重,甚是危急。若等你哥哥回來,須誤了我事。若你不放我回去,我情願投江而死!」

張飛與趙雲商議:「若逼死夫人,非為臣下之道。只護著阿斗過船去罷。」乃謂夫人曰:「俺哥哥大漢皇叔,也不辱沒嫂嫂。今日相別,若思哥哥恩義,早早回來。」說罷,抱了阿斗,自與趙雲回船,放孫夫人五隻船去了。後人有詩讚子龍曰:

昔年救主在當陽,
今日飛身向大江。
船上吳兵皆膽裂,
子龍英勇世無雙!
又有詩讚翼德曰:

長阪橋邊怒氣騰,
一聲虎嘯退曹兵。
今朝江上扶危主,
青史應傳萬載名。

二人歡喜回船。行不數里,孔明引大隊船隻接來。見阿斗已奪回,大喜。三人並馬而歸。孔明自申文書往葭萌關,報知玄德。

卻說孫夫人回吳,具說張飛與趙雲殺了周善,截江奪了阿斗。孫權大怒曰:「今吾妹已歸,與彼不親,殺周善之讎,如何不報!」喚集文武商議,起軍攻取荊州。

正商議調兵,忽報曹操起軍四十萬來報赤壁之讎。孫權大驚,且按下荊州,商議拒敵曹操。人報「長史張紘辭疾回家,今已病故,有哀書上呈。」權拆視之,書中勸孫權遷秣陵,言秣陵山川有帝王之氣,可速遷於此,以為萬世之業。

The guards of the South Land fell back in surprise and fear, and Zhao Zilong went down into the body of the ship. There sat Lady Sun with little Liu Shan in her arms.

58 "Why this rude intrusion?" said she angrily.

59 The warrior sheathed his sword and said humbly, "Whither may my mistress be going, and why goes she privily?"

60 "My mother is ill and on the point of death. I had no time to inform any person of my departure," said Lady Sun.

61 "But why take the young master if you are going merely to see a sick person?" said Zhao Zilong.

62 "Liu Shan is my son, and I would not leave him behind to be neglected."

63 "Mistress, you have acted wrongly. My lord has but this one son of his body, and I rescued the child lord from among many thousand troops of Cao Cao in the great battle at Long Slope Bridge in Dangyang. There is no reason for you to take him away."

64 Lady Sun took refuge in anger. "You leave my family affairs alone, you common soldier!" cried she.

65 "My lady, if you will go, then go, but leave the young master behind."

66 "You are a rebel, jumping on board the ship like that!" cried Lady Sun.

67 "If you will not leave the young lord behind, I refuse to let you go, come what may," said Zhao Zilong.

68 Lady Sun called in her maids to seize him, but he just pushed them off. Then he took the boy from her arms and ran out to the prow of the ship. He tried to get the vessel in to the bank, but no one would aid him, and he thought it would be wrong to begin to slay indiscriminately. He knew not what to do in such a quandary. And Lady Sun was screaming to her maids to take the boy away from him. But he kept too firm a grip on the child, and the good sword in his other hand kept everyone at bay.

69 Zhou Shan was at the helm, giving all his attention to getting the ship out into the current and away down the river. He steered for the middle of the stream, where the wind was strong. Zhao Zilong, one hand taken up with holding the boy, was quite unable to get the vessel in toward the shore.

70 Just as things looked most desperate, Zhao Zilong saw a string of ships filing out from a creek lower down the stream, flags fluttering and drums beating. He thought that certainly all was over and he was about to fall a victim to a stratagem of the South Land, when he noticed a mighty warrior standing in the prow of the leading craft. He was armed with a long spear, and it was Zhang Fei.

71 Zhang Fei also shouted, "Sister-in-law! Leave the child lord."

72 Zhang Fei had been out scouting when he heard the news of his sister-in-law's sudden departure, and he at once made for the River Yu with the intention of intercepting her flight. He had arrived just in the nick of time to cut off the ships of the South Land. Very soon, sword in hand, he had boarded the vessel. As Zhang Fei came on board, Zhou Shan drew his sword and advanced toward him, but one sweep of Zhang Fei's blade laid him on the deck dead. And the grim warrior hung his head at the feet of Lady Sun.

73 "Why this very unseemly behavior?" cried Lady Sun, now quite frightened.

74 "Sister," said Zhang Fei, "you thought very little of my brother when you set out on this mad journey. That was behaving rudely."

75 "My mother is very ill. It is a matter of life and death," cried she. "If I had waited for your brother's permission to go, I should have been too late. If you do not let me go now, I will throw myself into the river."

76 Zhao Zilong and Zhang Fei took counsel together. They said to each other, "It is hardly the correct thing for servants to force their lord's wife into committing suicide. Suppose we keep the child and let the vessel go."

77 Then they said, "O Lady, we cannot allow the wife of our exalted brother to die a death of shame, and so we will take our leave. We trust you will not forget our brother and that you will return quickly."

78 Taking the child with them, they left the vessel, and the five ships of the South Land continued their voyage down stream. One poet has praised the conduct of Zhao Zilong:
79 Before, Zhao Zilong saved Liu Shan, 
What time his mother died; 
Again like service he performs, 
Upon the Great River's tide. 
The soldiers of Wu all in the ship, 
Were stricken down with fear 
Search all the world, you never find 
Of bold Zhao Zilong the peer.

80 Another has eulogized Zhang Fei:
81 At Long Slope Bridge, 
With beast roared, 
And warriors recoiled. 
From danger now 
His prince is saved. 
On history's page 
His name is graved.

82 Quite satisfied with their success, the two warriors sailed homeward. Before they had gone far, they met Zhuge Liang with a squadron of ships. He was very pleased to find they had recovered the child, and they three joyfully returned to Jingzhou, whence an account of the whole adventure was written to Liu Bei.

83 When Lady Sun reached her home, she related the story of the death of Zhou Shan and the carrying off of the child. Naturally Sun Quan was very wrath at the miscarriage of his scheme, and he resolved to attack Jingzhou in revenge for his messenger's murder.

84 "Now that my sister has returned home, there is no longer any family tie to prevent the attack, and I will take full measure of revenge for the death of my general," said Sun Quan.

85 So he called the council to consider the expedition.

86 But before they could decide upon any plan, their deliberations were suddenly cut short by the news that Cao Cao was coming down upon the South Land with four hundred thousand troops, burning to avenge his defeat at the Red Cliffs. All thoughts now turned toward repelling his attack.

87 Adviser Zhang Hong, who had retired to his home ill, had just died, and his testament was sent to his lord to read. Therein he advised Sun Quan:

88 "My lord, the seat of government should be removed to the old land of Moling, where the scenery seems to bear the impress of kingly dignity, befitting a person who cherishes the ambition of founding an enduring dynasty."

89 Sun Quan read this document out to his councilors at this meeting, not without many tears in memory of the writer.

90 He told them, saying, "Zhang Hong was sincere till his death. I cannot withstand his last advice!"

91 And Sun Quan at once gave orders to build a walled city named Shidou in Moling, and changed the name of the land to Jianye. Henceforth he intended to make his capital there.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,