삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 093-03 공명이 강유를 얻다

孔明遂同姜維回寨,升帳商議取天水、上邽之計。維曰:「天水城中尹賞、梁緒,與某至厚;當寫密書二封,射入城中,使其內亂,城可得矣。」孔明從之。姜維寫了二封密書,拴在箭上,縱馬直至城下,射入城中。小校拾得,呈與馬遵。遵大疑,與夏侯楙商議曰:「梁緒、尹賞與姜維結連,欲為內應,都督宜早決之。」楙曰:「可殺二人。」尹賞知此消息,乃謂梁緒曰:「不如納城降蜀,以圖進用。」是夜,夏侯楙數次使人請梁、尹二人說話。二人料知事急,遂披掛上馬,各執兵器,引本部軍大開城門,放蜀兵入。夏侯楙、馬遵驚慌,引數百人出西門,棄城投羌中而去。梁緒、尹賞迎接孔明入城。安民已畢,孔明問取上邽之計。梁諸曰:「此城乃某親弟梁虔守之,願招來降。」孔明大喜。緒當日到上邽喚梁虔出城來降。孔明重加賞勞,就令梁緒為天水太守,尹賞為冀城令,梁虔為上邽令。孔明分撥已畢,整兵進發。諸將問曰:「丞相何不去擒夏侯楙?」孔明曰:「吾放夏侯楙,如放一鴨耳。今得伯約,得一鳳也。」孔明自得三城後,威聲大震,遠近州郡,望風歸降。孔明整頓軍馬,盡揚漢中之兵,前出祁山,兵臨渭水之西。細作報入洛陽。

時魏主曹叡太和元年,升殿設朝。近臣奏曰:「夏侯駙馬已失三郡,逃竄羌中去了。今蜀兵已到祁山,前軍臨渭水之西,乞早發兵破敵。」叡大驚,乃問群臣曰:「誰可為朕退蜀兵耶?」司徒王朗出班奏曰:「臣觀先帝每用大將軍曹真,所到必克;今陛下何不拜為大都督,以退蜀兵?」叡准奏,乃宣曹真曰:「先帝託孤與卿,今蜀兵入寇中原,卿安忍坐視乎?」真奏曰:「臣才疎智淺,不稱其職。」王朗曰:「將軍乃社稷之臣,不可固辭。老臣雖駑鈍,願隨將軍前往。」真又奏曰:「臣受大恩,安敢推辭?但乞一人為副將。」叡曰:「卿自舉之。」真乃保太原陽曲人:姓郭,名淮,字伯濟,官封射亭侯,領雍州刺史。叡從之,遂拜曹真為大都督,賜節鉞;命郭淮為副都督,王朗為軍師;朗時年已七十六歲矣。選撥東西二京軍馬二十萬與曹真。真命宗弟曹遵為先鋒,又命盪寇將軍朱讚為副先鋒。時年十一月出師,魏主曹叡親自送出西門之外方回。

曹真領大軍來到長安,過渭水之西下寨。真與王朗、郭淮共議退兵之策。朗曰:「來日可嚴整隊伍,大展旌旗。老夫自出,只用一席話,管教諸葛亮拱手而降,蜀兵不戰自退。」真大喜,是夜傳令:來日四更造飯,平明務要隊伍整齊,人馬威儀,旌旗鼓角,各按次序。當時使人先下戰書。次日,兩軍相迎,列成陣勢於祁山之前。蜀軍見魏兵甚是雄壯,與夏侯楙大不相同。

67 Soon after their arrival, the new recruit and Zhuge Liang consulted how to capture Tianshui and Shanggui. Jiang Wei had a scheme.
68 "The two civil officers in charge of the city, Yin Shang and Liang Xu, are excellent friends of mine," said he, "and I will write a letter to each, shoot it over the wall tied to an arrow, and ask them to help by raising a revolt within the city."

69 They decided upon this, and two secret letters were duly written and sent flying over the ramparts, where they were found and taken to the Governor. Ma Zun was doubtful what action to take and consulted with Xiahou Mao, asking him to decide.

70 Said Ma Zun, “Yin Shang and Liang Xu are in league with Jiang Wei, and they plot to aid the enemy from within. What should be done?”

71 "Put both the men to death," Xiahou Mao replied.

72 But Yin Shang heard what was toward and said to Liang Xu, "The best course for us is to yield the city to Shu and trust to them to treat us well as our recompense."

73 That evening Xiahou Mao sent many times to summon the two officers to him, but they thought it too great a risk to answer the call. Instead, they armed themselves and rode at the head of their own soldiers to the gates, opened them and let in the troops of Shu. Ma Zun and Xiahou Mao fled by the west gate with a hundred faithful followers and sought refuge with the Qiang tribespeople.

74 Liang Xu and Yin Shang welcomed Zhuge Liang, who entered the city, restored order, and calmed the people.

75 This done, Zhuge Liang asked how he might capture Shanggui.

76 Liang Xu said, "My brother, Liang Qian, holds that city, and I will call upon him to yield it."

77 Thereupon Liang Xu rode over to Shanggui and called out his brother to submit. Zhuge Liang rewarded the two brothers and then made Liang Xu Governor of Tianshui; Yin Shang, Magistrate of Jicheng; and Liang Qian, Magistrate of Shanggui. Next the army prepared to advance.

78 His officers asked, "O Prime Minister, why do you not pursue and capture Xiahou Mao?"

79 Zhuge Liang replied, "I let him go as I would release a duck. In my friend Jiang Wei I recognized a phoenix."

80 Such awe and fear seized upon the country around when these exploits of Zhuge Liang were heard of that many other cities simply opened their gates without making any resistance. Zhuge Liang brought all soldiers from Hanzhong, horse and foot, and marched on to Qishan.

81 When the Shu army reached the west bank of River Wei, the scouts reported their movements in Luoyang, and, at a court held in the first year of the era of Calm Peace (AD 227), the ministers told the Ruler of Wei of the threatened invasion.

82 They said, "Xiahou Mao, the Imperial Son-in-Law, has lost the three counties and fled to the Qiangs. The enemy has reached Qishan, and their advanced columns are on the west bank of River Wei. I pray that an army be sent to repulse them."

83 The Emperor, Cao Rui, was alarmed and asked, “Who shall go out and drive off the enemy for me?”

84 Minister Wang Lang stepped forward and said, "I observed that whenever General Cao Zhen was sent by the late Emperor on any expedition, he succeeded. Why not send him to drive off these soldiers of Shu?"

85 Cao Rui approved of the suggestion.

86 Whereupon he called up Cao Zhen and said to him, "The late Emperor confided me to your guardianship. You cannot sit by while the enemy ravages the country."

87 Cao Zhen replied, "Your Majesty, my talents are but poor and unequal to the task you propose."

88 "You are a trusted minister of state, and you may not really refuse this task. Old and worn as I am, I will use the little strength left me to accompany you," said Wang Lang.

89 "After the bounties I have received, I cannot refuse," replied Cao Zhen. "But I must ask for an assistant."

90 "You have only to name him, O Noble One," said the Emperor.

91 So Cao Zhen named Guo Huai, a man of Yangqu, whose official rank was Lord of Sheting; he was also Imperial Protector of Yongzhou.

92 Thereupon Cao Zhen was appointed Commander-in-Chief, and the ensigns of rank were conferred upon him. Guo Huai was appointed his second, and Wang Lang was created Instructor of the Army. Wang Lang was then already old, seventy-six.

93 The army of Cao Zhen consisted of two hundred thousand troops, the best from both capitals. His brother, Cao Zun, was made Leader of the Van with an assistant, Zhu Zan, General Who Opposes Brigands. The army moved out in the eleventh month of that year, and the Ruler of Wei went with it to the outside of the west gate.

94 Cao Zhen marched by way of Changan and camped on the west bank of the River Wei. At a council, which the Commander-in-Chief called to consider the best mode of attack, Wang Lang asked that he might be allowed to parley with the enemy.

95 Said Wang Lang, "Let the army be drawn up in complete battle order and unfurl all the banners. I will go out and call a parley with Zhuge Liang, at which I will make him yield to us without a blow, and the army of Shu shall march home again."

96 Cao Zhen agreed to the plan. So orders were given to take the early meal at the fourth watch and have the men fall in with their companies and files at daylight, all in review order. Everything was to be grand and imposing, the flags fluttering and the drums rolling, every soldier in his place. Just before this display, a messenger was to deliver a declaration of war.

97 Next day, when the armies were drawn up facing each other in front of the Qishan Mountains, the soldiers of Shu saw that their enemies were fine, bold warriors, very different from those that Xiahou Mao had brought against them. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,