삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 069-02 점쟁이 관로

「鄉中有老婦失牛,求卜之。輅判曰:『北溪之濱,七人宰烹;急往追尋,皮肉尚存。』老婦果往尋之,見七人於茅舍後煮食,皮肉猶存。婦告本郡太守劉邠,捕七人罪之,因問老婦曰:『汝何以知之﹖』婦告以管輅之神卜。劉邠不信,請輅至府,取印囊及山雞毛藏於盒中,令卜之。輅卜其一曰;『內方外圓,五色成文;含寶守信,出則有章。此印囊也。』其二曰:『高岳巖巖,有鳥朱身;羽翼玄黃,鳴不失晨。此山雞毛也。』劉邠大驚,遂待為上賓。」

「一日出郊閒行,見一少年耕於田中,輅立道傍觀之。良久,問曰:『少年高姓、貴庚﹖』答曰:『姓趙,名顏。年十九歲矣。敢問先生為誰﹖』輅曰:『吾管輅也。吾見汝眉間有死氣,三日內必死,汝貌美,可惜無壽。』趙顏回家,急告其父。父聞之,趕上管輅,哭拜於地曰:『請歸救吾子!』輅曰:『此乃天命也,安可禳乎﹖』父告曰:『老夫止有此子,望乞垂救!』趙顏亦哭求。輅見父子情切,乃謂趙顏曰:「汝可備淨酒一瓶,鹿脯一塊,來日齎往南山之中,大樹之下,看盤石上有二人亦棋。一人向南坐,穿白袍,其貌甚惡;一人向北坐,穿紅袍,其貌甚美。汝可乘其弈興濃時,將酒及鹿跪進之。待其飲食畢,汝乃哭拜求壽,必得益算矣。--但切勿言是吾所教。』」

老人留輅在家。次日,趙顏攜酒脯盃盤入南山之中。約行五六里,果有二人於大松樹下盤石上奕棋。全然不顧,趙顏跪進酒脯。二人貪著棋,不覺飲酒已盡。趙顏哭拜於地而求壽,二人大驚。穿紅袍者曰:『此必管子之言也。吾二人既受其私,必須憐之。』穿白袍者,乃於身邊取出簿籍檢看,謂趙顏曰:『汝今年十九歲,當死。吾今於『十』字上添上一『九』字,汝壽可至九十九。回見管輅,教再休泄漏天機;不然,必致天譴。』穿紅者出筆添訖,一陣香風過處,二人化作二白鶴,沖天而去。」

趙顏歸問管輅。輅曰:『穿紅者,南斗也;穿白者,北斗也。』顏曰:『吾聞北斗九星,何止一人﹖』輅曰:『散而為九,合而為一也。北斗注死,南斗注生。今已添注壽算,子復何憂﹖』父子拜謝。自此管輅恐泄天機,更不輕為人卜。此人現在平原,大王欲知休咎,何不召之﹖」

操大喜,即差人往平原召輅。輅至,參拜訖,操令卜之。輅答曰:「此幻術耳,何必為憂﹖」操心安,病乃漸可。操令卜天下之事。輅卜曰:「三八縱橫,黃豬遇虎;定軍之南,傷折一股。」又今卜傳祚修短之數。輅卜曰:「獅子宮中,以安神位;王道鼎新,子孫極貴。」操問其詳。輅曰:「茫茫天數,不可預知。待後自驗。」

18 "An old woman in his village having lost a cow, came to consult him. After the divination, he told her that seven men had taken away the cow and were cooking and eating it on the bank of a certain mountain stream. She had better go there quickly and see who they were. If she went with all speed, she would find the skin and the flesh. The woman went and found the seven men hidden behind a small shanty, boiling beef. Most of the cow's flesh was still there. She told Governor Liu Bin, who arrested the seven men and punished them. Then the Governor asked the old lady how she got to know exactly who the offenders were, and she told him.

19 "Governor Liu Bin was dubious, too. He sent for Guan Lu and put him to the following test. He placed his seal and a pheasant feather in a box and asked what were the contents. The reply was:

20 'Square within, without so round, 
Beauteous colors here abound; 
The jewel within is held secure 
And what it witnesses is sure. 
Is not this a seal in its bag?

21 'There's a bird on the precipice steep, 
Its body with flame seems aglow. 
Its wings are barred yellow and black. 
At sunrise it never fails to crow. 
And I think this hints at a pheasant feather.

22 "Governor Liu Bin treated the marvelous diviner with great honor.
23 "One day Guan Lu saw a youth plowing a field. After watching him for a long time, Guan Lu suddenly asked his name and age. The young man said, 'My name is Zhao Yang, and I am nineteen. Pray, who may you be, Sir?'

24 "'I am Guan Lu; you may have heard of me. I see an air of early death about you, and you will be done with life in three days. It is a pity that one so handsome should die so young.'

25 "Zhao Yang forsook his plow, hurried home and told his father. The father at once set out to find Guan Lu, and, having found Guan Lu, threw himself on the ground and besought the diviner to save his son.

26 "'How can I avert the doom? It is fate,' said Guan Lu.

27 "'Alas! I have but this one son, I pray you save him.'

28 "And the son added his tears and prayers to those of his father. Guan Lu was deeply touched. Then he turned to the lad and said, 'You get ready some good wine and some venison. Tomorrow go into the forest on the south there, and underneath a lofty tree you will see two men seated on boulders playing chess. One of them will be dressed in white, and he will be facing the south. He is very evil looking. The other will be seated opposite, dressed in red. He is very handsome. They will be deeply absorbed in their game and will not notice who offers them food and wine, which you will humbly present on your knees. When they have eaten and drunk, you will prostrate yourself and with tears pray them to grant you length of days. You will gain an increased span of life, but, above all things, do not mention that I told you what to do.'

29 "The father kept Guan Lu as a guest, and the next day the son followed out his instructions. He entered the forest and soon came upon the two men seated beneath a pine, playing chess. They seemed oblivious to all around them. Zhao Yang presented the wine and the food, and the two men ate absent-mindedly, for the game went on. But when Zhao Yang threw himself on the ground and implored the gift of long life, they seemed startled.

30 "'This must be some of Guan Lu's doing,' said Red Robe. 'Still, as we have accepted a gift at his hand, we must have pity on him.'

31 "He who was dressed in white then lifted up a book that hung at his side and looked therein.

32 "'You are nineteen this year,' said White Dress to Zhao Yang. 'You ought to die. But we will insert a number nine over the number one and so make it read ninety-nine, and that is the age you will attain. But when you go back, tell Guan Lu he is not to betray the secrets of fate, or Heaven will surely punish him.'

33 "Then Red Robe took out a pen and added the figure. A gust of wind passed, and the two old men were transformed into two cranes that rose into the sky and flew away. Zhao Yang came back home and told what he had seen. Guan Lu told him the red-robed man was the Southern Dipper Constellation, and the white-robed, the Northern Dipper.

34 "'But the Northern Dipper consists of nine stars, and there was only one man,' objected the lad.

35 "'Separately they are nine, but they combine to form one. The Northern Dipper records deaths; the Southern Dipper, births. Now the extra figure has been added, you need have no anxiety. You will live long.

36 "Father and son both thanked him most sincerely, but thereafter Guan Lu was very careful how he divined for people lest he should betray celestial secrets.

37 "Now, this man is at Pingyuan, and you, O Prince, can seek your fate of him. Why not call him?"

38 Cao Cao was greatly glad. Guan Lu was sent for and came. As soon as the salutations were over, Cao Cao asked him to cast lots for him.
39 Guan Lu at once found the cause and said, "Your illness is only due to magical machinations. It should not create anxiety."

40 Cao Cao was much relieved in his mind, and his health began to improve. Next Cao Cao wished to know about the conditions in the empire's affairs.

41 After the necessary calculations the prophet said:

42 “Three and eight cross; 
Where the army halt, 
The yellow boar meets the tiger; 
It causes the loss of one limb."

43 Then Cao Cao asked him to inquire whether his life should be long or not.

44 Guan Lu replied:

45 "In the Lion Palace 
The talents of ancestors are preserved. 
The Prince's way is securely renewed, 
And his son and grandson shall come to high honor."

46 Then Cao Cao asked concerning himself.

47 "Divination concerning the fate of the universe may not be foreknown. Wait a time and I will look into it."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,