삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 036-02 떠나는 서서

卻說曹仁輸了一陣,方信李典之言;因復請典商議,言:「劉備軍中必有能者,吾陣竟為所破。」李典曰:「吾雖在此,甚憂樊城。」曹仁曰:「今晚去劫寨。如得勝,再行計議;如不勝,便退軍回樊城。」李典曰:「不可。劉備必有準備。」仁曰:「若如此多疑,何以用兵?」遂不聽李典之言。自引軍為前隊,使李典為後應,當夜二更劫寨。

卻說單福正與玄德在寨中議事,忽狂風驟起。福曰:「今夜曹仁必來劫寨。」玄德曰:「何以敵之?」福笑曰:「吾已預算定了。」遂密密分撥已畢。至二更,曹仁兵將近寨,只見寨中四圍火起,燒著寨柵。曹仁知有準備,急令退軍。趙雲掩殺將來。仁不及收兵回寨,急望北河而走。將到河邊,纔欲尋船渡河,岸上一彪軍殺到,為首大將,乃張飛也。曹仁死戰,李典保護曹仁下船渡河。曹軍大半淹死水中。

曹仁渡過河面,上岸奔至樊城,令人叫門。只見城上一聲鼓響,一將引軍而出,大喝曰:「吾已取樊城多時矣!」眾驚視之,乃關雲長也。仁大驚,撥馬便走。雲長追殺過來。曹仁又折了好些軍馬,星夜投許昌。於路打聽,方知有單福為軍師,設謀定計。

不說曹仁敗回許昌。且說玄德大獲全勝,引軍入樊城,縣令劉泌出迎。玄德安民已定。那劉泌乃長沙人,亦漢室宗親,遂請玄德到家,設宴相待。只見一人侍立於側,玄德視其人器宇軒昂,因問泌曰:「此何人?」泌曰:「此吾之甥寇封,本羅侯寇氏之子也;因父母雙亡,故依於此。」玄德愛之,欲嗣為義子。劉泌欣然從之,遂使寇封拜玄德為父,改名劉封。玄德帶回,令拜雲長、翼德為叔。雲長曰:「兄長既有子,何必用螟蛉?後必生亂。」玄德曰:「吾待之如子,彼必事吾如父,何亂之有?」雲長不悅。玄德與單福計議,令趙雲引一千軍守樊城。玄德領眾自回新野。

The loss of the battle convinced Cao Ren of the wisdom of his colleague Li Dian, and he sent for Li Dian to consult.

18 "They certainly have some very able person in Liu Bei's army since my formation was so quickly broken," said Cao Ren.

19 "My chief anxiety is about Fancheng," said Li Dian.

20 "I will raid their camp this night," said Cao Ren. "If I succeed, we will decide upon what should be done next. If I fail, we will return to Fancheng."

21 "Their camp will be well prepared against such a thing, and you will fail," said Li Dian.

22 "How can you expect to fight successfully when you are so full of doubts?" said Cao Ren, angrily.

23 He held no more converse with his cautious colleague, but himself took command of the van and set out. Li Dian was relegated to the rear. The attack on the enemy's camp was fixed for the second watch.

24 Now as Shan Fu was discussing plans with his chief a whirlwind from the northeast went by, which Shan Fu said, "There will be a raid on the camp tonight."

25 "How shall we meet it?" said Liu Bei.

26 "The plans are quite ready," was the reply.

27 Shan Fu whispered them to the chief. So at the second watch, when the enemy arrived, they saw fires on all sides, the stockades and huts burning. Cao Ren understood at once that all hope of a surprise was vain, and he turned to get away as quickly as possible. This was the signal for Zhao Zilong to fall on, and that cut Cao Ren's return road. He hastened north toward the river, and reached the bank, but, while waiting for boats to cross the stream, up came Zhang Fei 장비 and attacked.

28 By dint of great efforts and with the support of Li Dian, Cao Ren got into a boat, but most of the soldiers were drowned in the stream. As soon as he got to the farther shore, he bolted for Fancheng. He reached the wall and hailed the gate, but, instead of a friendly welcome, he heard the rolling of drums, which was soon followed by the appearance of a body of troops. Guan Yu led them.

29 "I took the city a long time ago!" shouted Guan Yu 관우.

30 This was a severe shock to Cao Ren, who turned to flee. As soon as he faced about, Guan Yu attacked and killed many of his force. The remnant hastened to Xuchang. On the road the beaten general wondered who had advised his opponents with such success, and he asked the natives for the answer.

31 While the defeated Cao Ren had to find his way back to the capital, Liu Bei had scored a great success. Afterwards he marched to Fancheng, where he was welcomed by Magistrate Liu Mi 유필, himself a scion of the ruling family, who had been born in Changsha. Liu Mi received Liu Bei as a guest in his own house and gave banquets and treated him exceedingly well.

32 In the train of the Magistrate, Liu Bei saw a very handsome and distinguished-looking young man, and asked who he was.

33 Liu Mi replied, "He is my nephew, Kou Feng 구봉, son of Lord Kou of Luo 나후. I have taken care of him after his parents died."

34 Liu Bei had taken a great liking for the lad and proposed to adopt him. His guardian was willing, and so the adoption was arranged. The young man's name was changed to Liu Feng 유봉. When Liu Bei left, he took his adopted son with him. Liu Feng was then made to bow before Guan Yu and Zhang Fei as uncles.

35 Guan Yu was doubtful of the wisdom of adopting another son, saying, "You have a son. Why do you think it necessary to adopt another? It may cause confusion."

36 "How? I shall treat him as a father should, and he will serve me as befits a son."

37 Guan Yu was displeased.

38 Then Liu Bei and Shan Fu began further discussions of strategy, and they decided to leave Zhao Zilong with one thousand soldiers to guard Fancheng, and they returned to Xinye.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,