삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 042-01 일기당천의 장비

第四十二回:張翼德大鬧長板橋,劉豫州敗走漢津

Screaming Zhang Fei Triumphs At Long Slope Bridge;
Defeated Liu Bei Marches To Hanjin.

1.卻說鍾縉、鍾紳,二人攔住趙雲廝殺。趙雲挺槍便刺。鍾縉當先揮大斧來迎。兩馬相交,戰不三合,被雲一槍刺落馬下,奪路便走。背後鍾紳持戟趕來,馬尾相衝,那枝戟只在趙雲後心內弄影。雲急撥轉馬頭,恰好兩胸相拍。雲左手持槍隔過畫戟,右手拔出青釭寶劍砍去,帶盔連腦,砍去一半,紳落馬而死,餘眾奔散。趙雲得脫,望長板橋而走。只聞後面喊聲大震。原來文聘引軍趕來。趙雲到得橋邊,人困馬乏。見張飛挺矛立馬於橋上,雲大呼曰:「翼德援我!」飛曰:「子龍速行,追兵我自當之。」

2.雲縱馬過橋,行二十餘里,見玄德與眾人憩於樹下。雲下馬伏地而泣。玄德亦泣。雲喘息而言曰:「趙雲之罪,萬死猶輕!糜夫人身帶重傷,不肯上馬,投井而死。雲只得推土牆掩之;懷抱公子,身突重圍;賴主公洪福,幸而得脫。適纔公子尚在懷中啼哭,此一會不見動靜,想是不能保也。」遂解視之。原來阿斗正睡著未醒。雲喜曰:「幸得公子無恙!」雙手遞與玄德。玄德接過,擲之於地曰:「為汝這孺子,幾損我一員大將!」趙雲忙向地下抱起阿斗,泣拜曰:「雲雖肝腦塗地,不能報也!」

後人有詩曰:
曹操軍中飛虎出,趙雲懷內小龍眠。
無由撫慰忠臣意,故把親兒擲馬前。

As related in the last chapter two generals appeared in front of Zhao Zilong 조자룡, who rode at them with his spear ready for a thrust. Zhong Jin 종진 was leading, flourishing his battle-ax. Zhao Zilong engaged and very soon unhorsed him. Then Zhao Zilong galloped away. Zhong Shen 종신 rode up behind ready with his halberd, and his horse's nose got so close to the other's tail that Zhao Zilong could see in his armor the reflection of the play of Zhong Shen's weapon. Then suddenly, and without warning, Zhao Zilong wheeled round his horse so that he faced his pursuer, and their two steeds struck breast to breast. With his spear in his left hand, Zhao Zilong warded off the halberd strokes, and in his right he swung the blue blade sword. One slash and he had cut through both helmet and head. Zhong Shen fell to the ground, a corpse with only half a head on his body. His followers fled, and Zhao Zilong retook the road toward Long Slope Bridge 장판교.

But in his rear arose another tumultuous shouting, seeming to rend the very sky, and Wen Ping 문빙 came up behind. However, although the man was weary and his steed spent, Zhao Zilong got close to the bridge where he saw standing, all ready for any fray, Zhang Fei 장비.

"Help me, Zhang Fei!" he cried and crossed the bridge.

"Hasten!" cried Zhang Fei, "I will keep back the pursuers!"

About seven miles from the bridge, Zhao Zilong saw Liu Bei 유비 with his followers reposing in the shade of some trees. He dismounted and drew near, weeping. The tears also started to Liu Bei's eyes when he saw his commander.

Still panting from his exertions, Zhao Zilong gasped out, "My fault---death is too light a punishment. Lady Mi 미부인 was severely wounded. She refused my horse and threw herself into a well. She is dead, and all I could do was to fill in the well with the rubbish that lay around. But I placed the babe in the breast of my fighting robe and have won my way out of the press of battle. Thanks to the little lord's grand luck I have escaped. At first he cried a good deal, but for some time now he has not stirred or made a sound. I fear I may not have saved his life after all."

Then Zhao Zilong opened his robe and looked: The child was fast asleep.

"Happily, Sir, your son is unhurt," said Zhao Zilong as he drew him forth and presented him in both hands.

Liu Bei took the child but threw it aside angrily, saying, "To preserve that suckling I very nearly lost a great general!"

Zhao Zilong picked up the child again and, weeping, said, "Were I ground to powder, I could not prove my gratitude."

From out Cao Cao's host a tiger rushed, 
His wish but to destroy; 
Though Liu Bei's consort lost her life, 
Zhao Zilong preserved her boy. 
"Too great the risk you ran to save 
This child," the father cried. 
To show he rated Zhao Zilong high, 
He threw his son aside.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,