삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 042-05 일기당천의 장비

13.正說之間,忽見江南岸戰鼓大鳴,舟船如蟻,順風揚帆而來。玄德大驚。船來至近,只見一人白袍銀鎧,立於船頭上大呼曰:「叔父別來無恙?小姪得罪來遲!」玄德視之,乃劉琦也。琦過船哭拜曰:「聞叔父困於曹操,小姪特來接應。」玄德大喜,遂合兵一處而行。在船中正訴情由,忽西南上戰船一字兒擺開,乘風忽哨而至。

14.劉琦驚曰:「江夏之兵,小姪已盡起至此矣。今有戰船攔路,非曹操之軍,即江東之軍也,如之奈何?」

15.玄德出船頭視之,見一人綸巾道服,坐在船頭上,乃孔明也,背後立著孫乾。玄德慌請過船,問其何故卻在此。孔明曰:「亮自至江夏,先令雲長於漢津登陸地而接應。我料曹操必來追趕,主公必不從江陵來,必斜取漢津矣;故特請公子先來接應,我竟往夏口,盡起軍前來相助。」

16.玄德大悅,合為一處,商議破曹之策。孔明曰:「夏口城險,頗有錢糧,可以久守。請主公到夏口屯住。公子自回江夏,整頓戰船,收拾軍器,為犄角之勢,可以抵當曹操。若共歸江夏,則勢反孤矣。」劉琦曰:「軍師之言甚善。但愚意欲請叔父暫至江夏,整頓軍馬停當,再回夏口不遲。」玄德曰:「賢姪之言亦是。」遂留下雲長,引五千軍守夏口。玄德、孔明、劉琦共投江夏。

Just as Liu Bei 유비 spoke, he heard war drums on the south bank. A fleet of boats, thick as a flight of ants, came running up with swelling sails before the fair wind. He was alarmed.

The boats came nearer. There Liu Bei saw the white clad figure of a man wearing a silver helmet who stood in the prow of the foremost ship.

The leader cried, "Are you all right, my uncle? I am very guilty."

It was Liu Qi 유기. He bowed low as the ship passed, saying, "I heard you were in danger from Cao Cao, and I have come to aid you."

Liu Bei welcomed Liu Qi with joy, and his soldiers joined in with the main body, and the whole fleet sailed on, while they told each other their adventures.

Unexpectedly in the southwest there appeared a line of fighting ships swishing up before a fair wind.

Liu Qi said, "All my troops are here, and now there is an enemy barring the way. If they are not Cao Cao's ships, they must be from the South Land. We have a poor chance. What now?"

Liu Bei went to the prow and gazed at them. Presently he made out a figure in a turban and Daoist robe sitting in the bows of one of the boats and knew it to be Zhuge Liang 제갈량. Behind him stood Sun Qian 손건.

When they were quite near, Liu Bei asked Zhuge Liang how he came to be there.

And Zhuge Liang reported what he had done, saying, "When I reached Jiangxia 강하, I sent Guan Yu to land at Hanjin 한진 with reinforcements, for I feared pursuit from Cao Cao and knew that road you would take instead of Jiangling 강릉. So I prayed your nephew to go to meet you, while I went to Xiakou 하구 to muster as many soldiers as possible."

The new-comers added to their strength, and they began once more to consider how their powerful enemy might be overcome.

Said Zhuge Liang, "Xiakou is strong and a good strategic point. It is also rich and suited for a lengthy stay. I would ask you, my lord, to make it a permanent camp. Your nephew can go to Jiangxia to get the fleet in order and prepare weapons. Thus we can create two threatening angles for our position. If we all return to Jiangxia, the position will be weakened."

Liu Qi replied, "The Directing Instructor's words are excellent, but I wish rather my uncle stayed awhile in Jiangxia till the army was in thorough order. Then he could go to Xiakou."

"You speak to the point, nephew," replied Liu Bei.

Then leaving Guan Yu with five thousand troops at Xiakou he, with Zhuge Liang and his nephew, went to Jiangxia.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,