삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 064-01 낙성과 기주

第六十四回 孔明定計捉張任  楊阜借兵破馬超

Zhuge Liang Plans For The Capture Of Zhang Ren;
Yang Fu Borrows Soldiers To Destroy Ma Chao.

卻說張飛問計於嚴顏,顏曰:「從此至雒城,凡守禦關隘,都是老夫所管;官軍皆出於掌握之中。今感將軍之恩,無可以報,老夫當為前部,所到之處,盡喚出拜降。」

張飛稱謝不已。於是嚴顏為前部,張飛領軍隨後。凡到之處,盡是嚴顏所管,都喚出投降。有遲疑未決者,顏曰:「我尚且投降,何況汝乎。」自是望風歸順,並不曾廝殺一場。

卻說孔明已將起程日期申報玄德,都教會聚雒城。玄德與眾官商議:「今孔明,翼德分兩路取川,會於雒城,同入成都。水陸舟車,已於七月二十日起程,此時將及待到。今我等便可進兵。」黃忠曰:「張任每日來搦戰,見城中不出,彼軍懈怠,不做準備,今日夜間分兵劫寨,勝如白晝廝殺。」

玄德從之,教黃忠引兵取左,魏延引兵取右。玄德取中路。當夜二更,三路軍馬齊發。張任果然不做準備。漢軍擁入大寨,放起火來,烈燄騰空。蜀兵奔走,連夜趕報雒城,城中兵接應入去。玄德還中路下寨;次日,引兵直到雒城,圍住攻打。張任按兵不出。攻到第四日,玄德自提一軍攻打西門,令黃忠,魏延在東門攻打,留南門北門放軍兵行走。原來南門一帶都是山路,北門有涪水,因此不圍。

張任望見玄德在西門,騎馬往來,指揮打城,從辰至未,人馬漸漸力乏。張任教吳蘭,雷同二將引兵出北門,轉東門,敵黃忠,魏延;自己卻引軍出南門,轉西門,單迎玄德。城內盡撥民兵上城,擂鼓助喊。

卻說玄德見紅日平西,教後軍先退。軍士回身,城上一片聲喊起,南門內軍馬突出。張任逕來軍中捉玄德。玄德軍中大亂。黃忠,魏延又被吳蘭,雷同敵住,兩下不能相顧。玄德敵不住張任,撥馬往山僻小路而走。張任從背後追來,看看趕上。玄德獨自一人一馬,張任引數騎趕來。

玄德正望前儘力加鞭而行,忽山路一軍衝出。玄德馬上叫苦曰:「前有伏兵,後有追兵,天亡我也!」只見來軍當頭一員大將,乃是張飛。原來張飛與嚴顏正從那條路上來,望見塵埃起,知與川兵交戰。張飛當先而來,正撞著張任,便就交馬。戰到十餘合,背後嚴顏引兵大進。張任火速回身。張飛直趕到城下。張任退入城,拽起弔橋。

1 As stated in the last chapter, Zhang Fei asked Yan Yan to tell him how he might conquer the whole of the West River Land.

2 This was the reply: "All the fortified posts between this and Luocheng are under my control, and the commanders of all the garrisons owe to me their commissions. The only way for me to prove my gratitude is to make them all yield, as I myself have done. Let me lead the advance, and I will summon them one by one to surrender."

3 Zhang Fei thanked him again and again, and the march on this plan began. Whenever the army arrived at a post, Yan Yan summoned the commander, and there it ended. Occasionally, one would hesitate, when Yan Yan would say, "You see I have submitted. How much more ought you to do so?"

4 These bloodless victories followed each other day after day, supporters rallying to the invaders without question. They simply came.

5 In the meantime, Zhuge Liang was preparing. Having decided upon the date of departure, he wrote to inform Liu Bei and made Luocheng the rendezvous for the various armies. On receipt of this letter, Liu Bei assembled his officers and explained to them its purport. He bade them be ready to march on the twenty-second day of the seventh month. Both river and land forces were to set out the same day.

6 But the fiery old man Huang Zhong was dissatisfied that there should be no local victory in the River Fu Pass.

7 He said, "Day after day the enemy has come to challenge us, and day after day we have refused. They must have grown lax, and I propose a night raid on their camp. We shall catch them unprepared and shall score a victory."

8 Liu Bei agreed to try. He arranged for a night raid, Huang Zhong on the right, Wei Yan on the left, and the center force under his own command. They set out at the second watch and soon arrived. They found Zhang Ren's troops unprepared, rushed the camp, and set it on fire. The flames were very fierce, and the troops of Yizhou fled in confusion and sought shelter in Luocheng. They were admitted. After pursuing them for some distance, Liu Bei made a camp.

9 Next day Liu Bei marched right up to the city to besiege it. Zhang Ren kept quiet within and made no attempt to beat off the besiegers. On the fourth day Liu Bei led an attack on the west gate, sending Huang Zhong and Wei Yan to attack the east. The north and south gates were left to give the besieged a chance to escape if they would.

10 Now, outside the south gate of Luocheng the country was rough and hilly, while the swift River Fu ran past the north. For this reason the city could not be surrounded. From the city wall, Zhang Ren watched the progress of the attack and saw Liu Bei the whole day indefatigably going to and fro directing the assault. He also saw that as the sun dropped toward the west, the attacking force showed signs of weariness. Wherefore he sent his two generals, Wu Lan and Lei Tong, out of the city by the north gate with orders to make their way around and attack Huang Zhong and Wei Yan. Zhang Ren set himself to go out by the south gate and steal around to attack Liu Bei. Lest the withdrawal of troops from the ramparts should discover his plans, he sent the populace up on the walls to make a show and bade them shout loudly to reinforce the rolling of the drums.

11 At sundown Liu Bei ordered the retirement of his army, and the rearmost company turned about to march back to camp. At this moment arose still louder shouting from the ramparts, and out at the south gate burst Zhang Ren and his force. Zhang Ren made straight for Liu Bei, who was in the middle of his army. Liu Bei's soldiers were thrown into confusion. As his two generals on the east side were also attacked, they could render no help, and Liu Bei fled to the hills. Zhang Ren followed and soon got very near. They were a whole company pursuing one solitary man, and as Liu Bei plied his whip he felt that the odds were much against him. Just then he saw another company of soldiers ahead, emerging from a hill path.

12 "An ambush in front; pursuers in rear! Surely Heaven wishes to destroy me!" cried Liu Bei.

13 But all was not lost. As they drew nearer, he recognized his own troops, and the leader who dashed to meet him was his brother Zhang Fei.

14 Zhang Fei and Yan Yan had happened to take that road, and Zhang Fei had hastened forward when he saw the dust of conflict.

15 Zhang Fei and Zhang Ren soon came up with each other, and they fought ten bouts. By this time Yan Yan with the main body had come up, and Zhang Ren turned and fled. Zhang Fei followed and chased him as far as the city wall. The gate was opened to allow Zhang Ren to enter and at once shut. The drawbridge was raised.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,