삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 069-01 점쟁이 관로

第六十九回 卜周易管輅知機  討漢賊五臣死節

Guan Lu Sees Things In The Book Of Changes;
Five Loyal Subjects Die For Their State.

卻說當日曹操,見黑風中群屍首皆起,驚倒於地。須臾風定,群屍皆不見。左右扶操回宮,驚而成疾。後人有詩讚左慈曰:

飛步凌雲遍九州,
獨憑遁甲自邀遊。
等閒施設神仙術,
點悟曹瞞不轉頭。

曹操染病,服藥無愈。適太史丞許芝,自許昌來見操。操令芝卜易。芝曰:「大王曾聞神卜管輅否﹖」操曰:「頗閒其名,未知其術。汝可詳言之。」

芝曰:「管輅字公明,平原人也。容貌粗醜,好酒觫狂。其父曾為瑯琊郡丘長。輅自幼便喜仰視星辰,夜不思寐。父母不能禁止。常云:『家雞野鵠,尚自知時,何況為人在世乎﹖』與鄰兒共戲,輒畫地為天文,分布日月星辰。及稍長,即深明周易,仰觀風角,數學通神,兼善相術。」

「瑯琊太守單子春聞其名,召輅相見。時有坐客百餘人,皆能言之士。輅謂子春曰:『輅年少膽氣未堅,先請美酒三升,飲而後言。』子春奇之,遂與酒三升。飲畢,輅問子春:『今欲與輅為對者,若府君四座之士耶﹖』子春曰:『吾自與卿旗鼓相當。』於是與輅講論易理。輅亹亹而談,言言精奧。子春反覆辨難,輅對答如流,從曉至暮,酒食不行。子春及眾賓客,無不歎服。於是天下號為『神童』」。

「後有居民郭恩者,兄弟三人,皆得躄疾,請輅卜之。輅曰:『卦中有君家本墓中女鬼,非君伯母即叔母也。昔饑荒之年,謀數升之米之利,推之落井,以大石壓破其頭,孤魂痛苦,自訴於天;故君兄弟有此報,不可禳也。』郭恩等涕泣伏罪。」

「安平太守王基,知輅神卜,延輅至家。適信都令妻,常患頭風;其子又患心痛;因請輅卜之。輅曰:『此堂之西角有二死屍。一男持矛,一男持弓箭。頭在壁內,腳在壁外。持矛者主刺頭,故頭痛;持弓箭者主刺胸腹,故心痛。』乃掘之。入地八尺,果有二棺。一棺中有矛,一棺中有角弓及箭,木俱已朽爛。輅令徙骸骨去城外十里埋之,妻與子遂無恙。」

「館陶令諸葛原,遷新興太守,輅往送行。客言輅能射覆。諸葛原不信,暗取燕卵,蜂窠,蜘蛛三物,分置三盒之中,令輅卜之。卦成,各寫四句於盒上。其一曰:『含氣須變,依乎堂宇;雌雄以形,羽翼舒張。此燕卵也。』其二曰:『家室倒懸,門戶眾多;藏精育毒,得秋乃化。此蜂窠也。』其三曰:『觳觫長足,吐絲成羅;尋網求食,利在昏夜。此蜘蛛也。』滿座驚駭。」

1 The sight of the corpses of his victims rising to their feet in the storm and running toward him was too much for Cao Cao, and he swooned. However, the wind quickly fell and the corpses disappeared. His followers assisted Cao Cao to his palace, but he was very ill.

2 A poet celebrated the episode of the murdered Daoist:

3 He studied his magical books, 
He was learned in mystical lore, 
And with magical fleetness of foot 
He could travel the wide world over. 
The magical arts that he knew, 
He employed in an earnest essay 
To reform the bad heart of Cao Cao. 
But in vain; Cao Cao held on his way.

4 Cao Cao's illness seemed beyond the art of the physicians, and drugs seemed of no avail. It happened that Minister Xu Zhi came from the capital to visit the prince, who bade the latter take a cast from the "Book of Changes".

5 "Have you ever heard of Guan Lu? He is more than human in his skill at divination," said Xu Zhi.

6 "I have heard a lot about him, but I do not know how clever he is. You tell me about him," replied Cao Cao.
7 "He is from Pingyuan. His face is ugly and coarse; he drinks to excess and is rather dissipated. His father was an elder of Langye. Since a lad Guan Lu loved to study the stars, staying up all night to watch them, in spite of the prohibition of his father and mother. He used to say that if domestic fowls and wild geese knew the seasons naturally, how much more should humans. He often used to play with other children at drawing pictures of the sky on the ground, putting in the sun, moon, and stars. When he grew older he studied the 'Book of Changes' very deeply and observed the winds. He was a marvelous calculator and excellent physiognomist.

8 "His fame reached the ears of Shan Zichun, the Governor of Langye, who called him to his residence for an interview. There were present some hundred or so other guests, everyone of whom could be called able of speech.

9 "'I am young and not over-bold,' said Guan Lu to the Governor. 'I pray you give me three flasks of wine to loosen my tongue.' The request was astonishing, but the wine was brought in, and when he had drunk it, Guan Lu, looking contemptuously at the other guests, said, 'Now I am ready. Are these the opponents you have got together for me to contend with? Are these gentlemen sitting around me disputants?'

10 "'I myself am anxious for a match with you,' said Shan Zichun. Then they began upon the meaning of the Book of Changes. Guan Lu's words poured forth like a torrent, and his ideas were most recondite. The Governor replied, stating difficulties; Guan Lu swept them away in a stream of eloquence. So it went on the whole day without a pause even for refreshment. Neither Shan Zichun nor his other guests could help praising Guan Lu and agreeing with him.

11 "His fame spread wide after this encounter, and people spoke of him as the 'Supernatural Boy.' After this he became famous in another way. There was a certain Guo En, a common man, who had two brothers. All three became lame, and they called in Guan Lu to cast lots and discover the reason. Guan Lu said, 'By the lots there is a female demon in your family tomb, an aunt, the wife of one of your father's brothers. Some years ago, in a time of famine, for the sake of a few carts of grain, she was pushed into a well and a great stone was thrown in on her, crushing her head so that she suffered intensely. She complained to the Most High, and your lameness is the retribution for that crime. No prayers will avert the evil.' The three brothers wept and acknowledged their guilt.

12 "Governor Wang Ji of Anping, heard of the diviner's fame and invited him to come on a visit, and he went. It happened that another guest of the Governor was the magistrate of Xindu, whose wife suffered from headaches and his son from pains in the heart. Guan Lu was asked to discover the reason. He cast lots and said that at the west corner of the main hall there were buried two corpses, one of a man who held a spear, the other of a man who had a bow and arrows. The wall was built across them. The spearman's master had gashed his head, and so his head pained. The archer's master had stabbed him in the heart, and so his heart suffered anguish. They dug where Guan Lu indicated and, about eight spans down, found two coffins, one with a spear inside and the other with a strung bow and wooden arrows. All were much decayed. Guan Lu bade them remove the bones and bury them three miles outside the walls. Thereafter the woman and her son suffered no more.

13 "A certain Zhuge Yuan, Magistrate of Guantao, newly promoted to Governor, was leaving for his new post, and Guan Lu went to see him off. One of the guests mentioned that Guan Lu could divine what was hidden from sight. The Governor doubted such powers and said he would put a test. He got a swallow's egg, a wasp's nest, and a spider, and concealed them in three separate boxes. He asked Guan Lu to guess the contents. The divination made, Guan Lu wrote three quatrains:

14 'The latent life will declare itself; 
It will cling to your lordly hall, 
Or male or female, flung into space, 
Wide wings will prevent its fall. 
This seems to indicate a swallow's egg.

15 'A many-chambered dwelling 
Is hanging to your eaves. 
Each room has a poisonous tenant; 
Who'll be flying when he leaves. 
This answers to a wasp's nest.

16 'Therein is a long-legged, trembling thing, 
Who spins a thread from his inside 
And spreads a fine spun net for flies; 
He profits most at eventide. 
And this it a spider.'

17 "The guests were amazed.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,