삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 092-04 조자룡의 노익장

不二日,又報馬到,說天水太守已起兵救援南安去了,教安定接應。崔諒與府官商議。多官曰:「若不去救,失了南安,送了夏侯駙馬,皆我兩郡之罪也;只得救之。」諒即點起人馬,離城而去,只留文官守城。崔諒提兵向南安大進發,遙見火光沖天,催兵星夜前進。離南安尚有五十餘田,忽聞前後喊聲大雲,哨馬報道:「前面關興截住去路,背後張苞殺到!」安定之兵四下逃竄。諒大驚,乃領手下百餘人,往小路死戰得脫,奔回安定。方到城壕,城上亂箭射下來。蜀將魏延在城上叫曰:「吾已取了城也!何不早降?」原來魏延扮作安定軍,夤夜賺開城門,蜀兵盡入:因此得了安定。

崔諒慌投天水郡來。行不到一程,前面一彪軍擺開。大旗之下,一人綸巾羽扇,道袍鶴氅,端坐於車上。諒視之,乃孔明也,急撥回馬走。關興、張苞兩路兵追到,只叫:「早降!」崔諒見四面皆是蜀兵,不得已遂降,同歸大寨。孔明以上賓相待。孔明曰:「南安太守與足下交厚否?」諒曰:「此人乃楊阜之族弟楊陵也;與某鄰郡,交契甚厚。」孔明曰:「今欲煩足下入城,說楊陵擒夏侯楙,可乎?」諒曰:「丞相若令某去,可暫退軍馬,容某入城說之。」孔明從其言,即傳令,教四面軍馬各退二十里下寨。

崔諒匹馬到城邊叫開城門,入到府中,與楊陵禮畢,細言其事。陵曰:「我等受魏主大恩,安忍背之?可將計就計而行。」遂引崔諒到夏侯楙處,備細說知。楙曰:「當用何計?」楊陵曰:「只推某獻城門,賺蜀兵入,卻就城中殺之。」崔諒依計而行,出城見孔明,說:『楊陵獻城門,放大軍入城,以擒夏侯楙。陽陵本欲自捉,因手下勇士不多,未敢輕動。』孔明曰:「此事至易。今有足下原降兵百餘人,於內暗藏蜀將扮作安定軍馬,帶入城去,先伏於夏侯楙府下;卻暗約楊陵,待半夜之時,獻開城門,裏應外合。」崔諒暗思:「若不帶蜀將去,恐孔明生疑。且帶入去,就內先斬之,舉火為號,賺孔明入來殺之,可也。」因此應允。孔明囑曰:「吾遣親信關興、張苞隨足下先去,只推救軍殺入城中,以安定夏侯楙之心;但舉火,吾當親入城去擒之。」

時值黃昏,關興、張苞受了孔明密計,披掛上馬,各執兵器,雜在安定軍中,隨崔諒來到南安城下。楊陵在城上撐起懸空板,倚定謢心欄,問曰:「何處軍馬?」崔諒曰:「安定救軍來到。」諒先射號箭上城,箭上帶著密書曰:「今諸葛亮先遣二將,伏於城中,要裏應外合,且不可驚動,恐泄漏計策。待入府中圖之。」楊陵將書見了夏侯楙,細言其事。楙曰:「既然諸葛亮中計,且教刀斧手百餘人,伏於府中。如二將隨崔太守到府下馬,閉門斬之;卻於城上舉火,賺諸葛亮入城。伏兵齊出,亮可擒矣。」

60 Two days later a mounted messenger came to Anding and said to Cui Liang: "Governor Ma Zun of Tianshui with his troops have already started for Nanan. The troops of Anding should march at once to their aid."

61 Cui Liang took the advice of his officers. Most of them said, "If you do not go, and Nanan is taken, we shall he blamed for giving up the Imperial Son-in-Law. He must be rescued."

62 Thereupon Cui Liang marched. The civil officers were left in charge of the city. The army took the high road to Nanan. They saw flames shooting up to the sky all the time, and the Governor urged the army to march faster. When fifteen miles from the city, there was heard the drums of an attacking force, and the scouts came to say that the road ahead was held by Guan Xing, while Zhang Bao was coming up quickly in their rear.

63 At this news the soldiers scattered in all directions. Cui Liang had a hundred men left with whom he tried to cut his way out that he might return to his own city. He got through.

64 But when he came to his own city, a flight of arrows greeted him from the wall, and Wei Yan shouted to him, saying, "I have taken the city. You had better yield!"

65 This was what had happened. Wei Yan and his soldiers, disguised as an Anding soldiers, in the darkness of the night had beguiled the wardens of the gate into opening it, and the men of Shu had got in.

66 Cui Liang set off for Tianshui. But one march away a cohort came out, and beneath the great flag he saw a light chariot. In the chariot sat a man in Daoist robe with a feather fan in his hand. Cui Liang at once recognized Zhuge Liang, but as he turned, up came Guan Xing and Zhang Bao, who summoned him to surrender. As he was entirely surrounded, no other course was open to him, so he gave in. He went to the great camp with Zhuge Liang, who treated him with courtesy.

67 After a time Zhuge Liang said, "Is the Govenor of Nanan a friend of yours?"

68 "He is one Yang Ling, a cousin of Yang Fu. Being neighboring counties, we are very good friends."

69 "I wish to trouble you to persuade him to capture Xiahou Mao. Can you?"

70 "If you, O Prime Minister, order me to do this, I would ask you to withdraw your troops and let me go into the city to speak with him."

71 Zhuge Liang consented and ordered the besiegers to draw off seven miles and camp. Cui Liang himself went to the city and hailed the gate. He entered and went forthwith to his friend's residence. As soon as he had finished the salutations, he related what had happened.

72 "After the kindness we have received from Wei, we cannot be traitors," said Yang Ling. "But we will meet ruse with ruse."

73 He led Cui Liang to the Commander-in-Chief and told the whole story.

74 "What ruse do you propose?" asked Xiahou Mao.

75 "Let us pretend to offer the city, and let the army of Shu in. Once they are in, we can massacre them."

76 Xiahou Mao agreed to plot the scheme.

77 Cui Liang went back to Zhuge Liang's camp, where he said, "Yang Ling wants to offer the Prime Minister the city. He also wants to capture Xiahou Mao, but he is so afraid of having few soldiers that he has made no hasty move."

78 "That is simple enough," replied Zhuge Liang. "Your hundred troops are here. We can mix with them some of my generals dressed as your officers and so let them get into the city. They can hide in Xiahou Mao's dwelling and arrange with Yang Ling to open the gates in the night. And my grand army will come in to make the capture for you."

79 Cui Liang thought within himself, "If I do not take the Shu generals, they will arouse suspicion. I would rather take them and will kill them as soon as they get within the walls. Then, I will give the signal and beguile Zhuge Liang to enter, and so dispose of him."

80 So Cui Liang consented to Zhuge Liang's proposal.

81 Zhuge Liang gave him instructions, saying, "I will send my trusty Guan Xing and Zhang Bao with you. You will pass them off as the rescuers just to set Xiahou Mao's mind at rest. But when you raise a fire, I shall take that as my signal and come in."

82 At dusk the two trusty generals, having received their secret orders, put on their armor, mounted, took their weapons, and got in among the Anding troops. Cui Liang led the small force to the gate. Yang Ling was on the wall. The drawbridge was hoisted. He leaned over the guard rail and scanned those below.

83 "Who are you?" asked he.

84 "We are rescuers from Anding."

85 Now Cui Liang shot an arrow over the wall, to which a secret letter was bound, saying:

86 "Zhuge Liang is sending two generals into the city that they may help him to get in, but do nothing till we get inside lest the ruse gets known and the game be spoiled."

87 Yang Ling went to show this letter to Xiahou Mao, who said, "Then Zhuge Liang is going to be our victim. Put a company of ax and bill men in the palace, and as soon as these two generals get inside, shut the gates and fall on. Then give the signal. As soon as Zhuge Liang gets inside the gate, seize him."

88 All arrangements being made, Yang Ling went back to the wall and said, "Since you are Anding troops, you may be allowed in."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,