삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 004 동탁의 천하 17

19.縣令聞言,乃親釋其縛,扶之上坐,再拜曰:「公真天下忠義之士也!」曹操亦拜,問縣令姓名。縣令曰:「吾姓陳,名宮,字公臺。老母妻子,皆在東郡。今感公忠義,願棄一官,從公而逃。」操甚喜。是夜陳宮收拾盤費,與曹操更衣易服,各背劍一口,乘馬投故鄉來。

Thereupon the Magistrate himself loosened the bonds of the prisoner, led him to the upper seat, and bowed, saying, "I am called Chen Gong. My aged mother and family are in the east county of Dongjun. I am deeply affected by your loyalty and uprightness, and I will abandon my office and follow you!"

Cao Cao was delighted with this turn of affairs. Chen Gong at once collected some money for the expenses of their journey and gave Cao Cao a different dress. Then each took a sword and rode away toward Qiao.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,