삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 007 손견의 죽음 06

6.卻說公孫瓚知袁紹己據冀州,遣弟公孫越來見紹,欲分其地。紹曰:「可請汝兄自來,吾有商議。」越辭歸。行不到五十里,道旁閃出一彪軍馬,口稱:「我乃董丞相家將也!」亂箭射死公孫越。從人逃回見公孫瓚,報越已死。瓚大怒曰:「袁紹誘我起兵攻韓馥,他卻就裏取事;今又詐董卓兵射死吾弟,此冤如何不報!」盡起本部兵,殺奔冀州來。

Hearing of Yuan Shao's invasion, Gongsun Zan sent his brother, Gongsun Yue, to see the usurper and demand his share of the region.

"I want to see your elder brother himself. He and I have things to discuss," said Yuan Shao.

Thus Gongsun Yue was sent back. But after traveling some fifteen miles on the homeward road, Gongsun Yue saw a group of soldiers appear.

"We are guards of Prime Minister Dong Zhuo!" cried the soldiers.

Instantly, Gongsun Yue was killed by a flight of arrows. Those of Gongsun Yue's followers who escaped carried the news to their late master's brother.

Gongsun Zan was very angry and said, "Yuan Shao prevailed on me to attack, and now he has taken possession! Also he pretends the murderers of my brother were not his people! Shall I not avenge my brother's injury?"

Gongsun Zan brought up all his force to the attack. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,