삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 043-05 제갈량의 설득

魯肅責孔明曰:「先生何故出此言?幸是吾主寬洪大度,不即面責。先生之言,藐視吾主甚矣。」孔明仰面笑曰:「何如此不能容物耶?我自有破曹之計,彼不問我,我故不言。」肅曰:「果有良策,肅當請主公求教。」孔明曰:「吾視曹操百萬之眾,如群蟻耳!但我一舉手,則皆為虀粉矣!」

肅聞言,便入後堂,見孫權。權怒氣未息,顧謂肅曰:「孔明欺吾太甚!」肅曰:「臣亦以此責孔明,孔明反笑主公不能容物,破曹之策,孔明不肯輕言。主公何不求之?」權回嗔作喜曰:「原來孔明有良謀,故以言詞激我。我一時淺見,幾誤大事。」便同魯肅重復出堂,再請孔明敘話。權見孔明,謝曰:「適來冒瀆清嚴,幸勿見罪。」孔明亦謝曰:「亮言語冒犯,望乞恕罪。」權邀孔明入後堂,置酒相待。

數巡之後,權曰:「曹操平生所惡者,呂布、劉表、袁紹、袁術、豫州與孤耳。今數雄已滅,獨豫州與孤尚存。孤不能以全吳之地,受制於人。吾計決矣。非劉豫州莫與當曹操者。然豫州新敗之後,安能抗此難乎?」孔明曰:「豫州雖新敗,然關雲長猶率精兵萬人;劉琦領江夏戰士,亦不下萬人。曹操之眾,遠來疲憊;近追豫州,輕騎一日夜行三百里。此所謂「強弩之末,勢不能穿魯縞」者也。且北方之人,不習水戰。荊州士民附操者,迫於勢耳,非本心也。今將軍誠能與豫州協力同心,破曹軍必矣。操軍破必北還,則荊吳之勢強,而鼎足之形成矣。成敗之機,在於今日。惟將軍裁之。」

權大悅曰:「先生之言,頓開茅塞。吾意已決,更無他疑。即日商議起兵,共滅曹操。」

100 But Lu Su 노숙 was annoyed and reproached Zhuge Liang 제갈량 for his maladroit way of talking to Sun Quan 손권, saying, "Luckily for you, my lord is too large-minded to rebuke you to your face, for you spoke to him most contemptuously."

101 Zhuge Liang threw back his head and laughed.

102 "What a sensitive fellow it is!" cried he. "I know how Cao Cao could be destroyed, but he never asked me. So I said nothing."

103 "If you really do know how that could be done, I will certainly beg my lord to ask you."

104 "Cao Cao's hosts in my eyes are but as swarms of ants. I have but to lift my hand, and they will be crushed," said Zhuge Liang.

105 Lu Su at once went into his master's private room, where he found Sun Quan still very irritable and angry.

106 "Zhuge Liang insulted me too deeply," said Sun Quan.

107 "I have already reproached him," said Lu Su, "and he laughed and said you were too sensitive. He would not give you any advice without being asked for it. Why did you not seek advice from him, my lord?"

108 At once Sun Quan's anger changed to joy.

109 He said, "So he had a plan ready, and his words were meant to provoke me. I did despise him for a moment, and it has very nearly lost me."

110 So Sun Quan returned to the audience chamber where the guest was still seated and begged Zhuge Liang to continue his speech.

111 Sun Quan spoke courteously, saying, "I offended you just now. I hope you are not implacable."

112 "And I also was rude," replied Zhuge Liang. "I entreat pardon."

113 Host and guest retired to the inner room where wine was served.

114 After it had gone round several times, Sun Quan said, "The enemies of Cao Cao were Lu Bu 여포, Liu Biao 유표, Yuan Shao 원소, Yuan Shu 원술, Liu Bei 유비, and my poor self. Now most of these are gone, and only Liu Bei and I remain. I will never allow the land of Wu to be dictated to by another. The only one who could have withstood Cao Cao was Liu Bei, but he has been defeated lately and what can he do now against such force?"

115 Zhuge Liang replied, "Although defeated, Liu Bei still has Guan Yu 관우 with ten thousand veterans. And Liu Qi 유기 still leads the troops of Jiangxia, another ten thousand. Cao Cao's army is far from home, and the soldiers are worn out. They made a frantic effort to come up with my master, and the light horse marched one hundred miles in a day and a night. This was the final kick of the crossbow spring, and the bolt was not swift enough to penetrate even the thin silken vesture of Lu. The army can do no more. They are northern people, unskilled in water warfare, and the people of Jingzhou are unwilling supporters. They have no desire to help Cao Cao. Now if you, General, will assist Liu Bei, Cao Cao will certainly be broken, and he must retire northwards. Then your country and Jingzhou will be strong, and the tripod will be firmly established. But the scheme must be carried out without delay, and only you can decide."

116 Sun Quan joyfully replied, "Your words, Master, open up the road clearly. I have decided and shall have no further doubts."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,