삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 053-01 유비, 노장 황충 얻다

第五十三回 關雲長義釋黃漢升 孫仲謀大戰張文遠 

Guan Yu Releases Huang Zhong;
Sun Quan Fights With Zhang Liao. 

卻說孔明謂張飛曰:「前者子龍取桂陽郡時,責下軍令狀而去。今日翼德要取武陵,必須也責下軍令狀,方可領兵去。」張飛遂立軍令狀,欣然領三千軍,星夜投武陵界上來。

金旋聽得張飛引兵到,乃集將校整點精兵器械,出城迎敵。從事鞏志諫曰:「劉玄德乃大漢皇叔,仁義布於天下;加之張翼德驍勇非常。不可迎敵,不如納降為上。」金旋大怒曰:「汝欲與賊通連為內變取?」喝令武士推出斬之。眾官皆告曰:「先斬家人,於軍不利。」

金旋乃喝退鞏志,自率兵出。離城二十里,正迎張飛。飛挺矛立馬,大喝金旋。旋問部將:「誰敢出戰?」眾皆畏懼,莫敢向前。旋自驟馬舞刀迎之。張飛大喝一聲,渾如巨雷。金旋失色,不敢交鋒,撥馬便走。飛引眾軍隨後掩殺。金旋走至城邊,城上亂箭射下。旋驚視之,見鞏志立於城上曰:「汝不順天時,自取敗亡,吾與百姓自降劉矣。」

言未畢,一箭射中金旋面門,墜於馬下。軍士割頭獻張飛,鞏志出城納降。飛就令鞏志齎印綬,往桂陽見玄德;玄德大喜,遂令鞏志代金旋之職。玄德親至武陵安民畢,馳書報雲長,言翼德、子龍各得一郡。雲長乃回書上請曰:「聞長沙尚未取,如兄長不以弟為不才,教關某幹這件功勞甚好。」

玄德大喜,遂令張飛星夜去替雲長守荊州,令雲長來取長沙。雲長既至,入見玄德、孔明。孔明曰:「子龍取桂陽,翼德取武陵,都是三千軍去。今長沙太守韓玄,固不足道,只是他有一員大將,乃南陽人,姓黃,名忠,字漢升;是劉表帳下中郎將,與劉表之姪劉磐共守長沙,後事韓玄;雖今年近六旬,卻有萬夫不當之勇,不可輕敵。雲長去,必須多帶軍馬。」

雲長曰:「軍師何故長別人銳氣,滅自己威風?量一老卒,何足道哉!關某不須用三千軍,只消本部下五百名校刀手,決定斬黃忠、韓玄之首,來獻麾下。」玄德苦擋。雲長不依,只領五百校刀手而去。孔明謂玄德曰:「雲長輕敵黃忠,只恐有失,主公當往接應。」玄德從之,隨後引兵望長沙進發。

1 What Zhuge Liang 제갈량 required from Zhang Fei 장비 was a formal recognition of responsibility for success.

2 Said Zhuge Liang, "When Zhao Zilong went on his expedition, he gave written guarantee of being responsible for success. You ought to do the same now that you are starting for Wuling. In that case you may have men and start."

3 So Zhang Fei gave the required document and received joyfully the three thousand of soldiers he had demanded. He set out at once and traveled without rest till he reached Wuling.

4 When the Governor of Wuling 무릉, Jin Xuan 김선 by name, heard that an expedition against him was afoot, he mustered his officers and recruited brave soldiers and put his weapons in order ready for the struggle. And his army moved out of the city.

5 A certain secretary, Gong Zhi 공지, remonstrated with his chief for opposing a scion of the imperial house, saying, "Liu Bei is of the Hans, and recognized as an uncle of the Emperor. All the world knows he is kindly and righteous. Added to that his brother Zhang Fei is extraordinarily bold. We cannot face them in battle with hope of success. Our best course is to give in."

6 But his master angrily replied, "Do you want to play the traitor and take the side of the rebels and help them?"

7 Jin Xuan called in the lictors and told them to put Gong Zhi to death.

8 The other officers interceded for Gong Zhi, saying, "It augers ill to start an expedition by slaying your own officer."

9 So the Governor merely sent Gong Zhi sway. He himself led the army out of the city. After marching seven miles, he met with Zhang Fei's army.

10 Zhang Fei at once rode to the front, spear ready to thrust, and opened with a shout. Jin Xuan turned to his officers and asked who would go out to fight him, but no one replied. They were too afraid.

11 So the Governor himself galloped out, flourishing his sword. Seeing him advance, Zhang Fei shouted in a voice of thunder. Poor Jin Xuan was seized with panic, turned pale and could not go on. He turned his steed and fled. Then Zhang Fei and his army went in pursuit and smote the fugitives, chasing them to the city wall.

12 Here the fugitives were greeted by a flight of arrows from their own wall. Greatly frightened, Jin Xuan looked up to see what this meant, and there was Gong Zhi, who had opposed him, standing on the wall.

13 "You brought defeat upon yourself because you opposed the will of God," cried the traitor. "The people and I are determined to yield to Liu Bei."

14 Just as Gong Zhi finished speaking, an arrow wounded Jin Xuan in the face and he fell to the ground. Thereupon his own troops cut off his head, which they forthwith presented to Zhang Fei. Gong Zhi then went out and made formal submission, and Zhang Fei bade him take his letter and the seal to Guiyang to Liu Bei, who was pleased to hear of Zhang Fei's success and gave the governorship to Gong Zhi. Soon after Liu Bei came to Wuling in person and soothed the people.

15 This done he wrote to Guan Yu telling him Zhao Zilong and Zhang Fei had gained a territory each.

16 Guan Yu at once wrote back and said, "Changsha is yet to be taken. If I am not thought too feeble, I would like to be sent to attack it."

17 Liu Bei agreed and sent Zhang Fei to relieved his brother, whom Liu Bei ordered to return and prepare for an expedition to Changsha. Guan Yu came and went in to see his elder brother and Zhuge Liang.

18 At this interview Zhuge Liang said, "Zhao Zilong has taken Guiyang 계양, and Zhang Fei Wuling 무릉. Both successful warriors have done their work with three thousand troops. The Governor of Changsha 장사, Han Xuan 한현, was not worth mentioning, but there was a certain general with him, named Huang Zhong 황충, who had to be reckoned with.

19 "Huang Zhong is a native of Nanyang. He used to be in the service of Liu Biao 유표 and was a colleague Liu Biao's nephew, Liu Pan 유반, when he was in command of Changsha. After Liu Biao's death, he joined Han Xuan when he took command of the city. Now, although he is nearly sixty, he is a man to be feared and a warrior of a thousand. You ought to take a larger number of troops."

20 Guan Yu replied, "Instructor, what makes you damp another man's ardor to fight and do away with your own dignity? I do not think the old leader need be discussed, and I do not think I require three companies of soldiers. Give me my own five hundred of swordsmen, and I will have the heads of both Han Xuan and Huang Zhong to sacrifice to our standard."

21 Liu Bei resisted this decision of Guan Yu, but Guan Yu would not give way. He just took his five hundred and set out.

22 "If he is not careful how he attacks Huang Zhong, there will be a mishap," said Zhuge Liang. "You must go to support him."

23 Liu Bei accordingly, at the head of another and larger party, set out toward Changsha.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,