삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 098-05 또다시 기산으로 나아가다

魏延、姜維拜伏。孔明憐郝昭之死,令彼妻小扶靈柩回魏,以表其忠。孔明謂魏延、姜維曰:「汝二人且莫卸甲,可引兵去襲散關。把關之人,若知兵到,必然驚走。若稍遲便有魏兵至關,即難攻矣。」

魏延、姜維受命,引兵逕到散關。把關之人,果然盡走。二人上關纔要卸甲,遙見關外塵頭大起,魏兵到來。二人相謂曰:「丞相神算,不可測度!」急登樓視之,乃魏將張郃也。二人乃分兵守住險道。張郃見蜀兵守住要道,遂令退軍。魏延隨後追殺一陣。魏兵死者無數,張郃乃大敗而去。

魏延回到關上,令人報知孔明。孔明先自領兵,出陳倉斜谷,取了建威。後面蜀兵陸續進發。後主又命大將陳式來助。孔明驅大兵復出祁山。

安下營寨,孔明聚眾言曰:「吾二出祁山,未得其利;今又到此,吾料魏人必依舊戰之地,與吾相敵。彼意疑我取雍、郿二處,必以兵拒守;吾觀武都、陰平與漢連接,若得此二郡,亦可分魏兵之勢。何人敢取之?」姜維曰:「某願往。」王平亦曰:「某亦願往。」孔明大喜;遂令姜維引兵一萬取武都、王平引兵一萬取陰平。二人受計去了。

再說張郃回到長安,見郭淮、孫禮說:「陳倉已失,郝昭已亡,散關亦被蜀兵佔了。今孔明復出祁山,分道進兵。」淮大驚曰:「若如此,必取雍、郿矣!」乃留張郃守長安,令孫禮保雍城。淮自引兵星夜來郿城守禦,一面上表入洛陽告急。

卻說魏主曹叡設朝,近臣奏曰:「陳倉城已失,郝昭已亡,諸葛亮又出祁山,散關亦被蜀兵奪了。」叡大驚。忽又奏滿寵等有表,說:「東吳孫權僭稱帝號,與蜀同盟,今遣陸遜在武昌訓練人馬,聽候調用。只在旦夕,必入寇矣。」

叡聞知兩處危急,舉止失措,甚是驚慌。此時曹真病未痊,即召司馬懿商議。懿曰:「以臣愚意所料,東吳必不舉兵。」叡曰:「卿何以知之?」懿曰:「孔明嘗思報猇亭之讎,非不欲吞吳也,只恐中原乘虛擊彼,故暫與東吳聯盟。陸遜亦知其意,故假作興兵之勢以應之,實是坐觀成敗耳。陛下不必防吳,只須防蜀」。叡曰:「卿真高見!」遂封懿為大都督,總攝隴西諸路軍馬,令近臣取曹真總兵將印來。懿曰:「臣自去取之。」遂辭帝出朝,逕到曹真府下,先令人入府報知,懿方進見。

問病畢,懿曰:「東吳、西蜀會合興兵入寇,今孔明又出祁山下寨,明公知之乎?」真驚訝曰:「吾家人知我病重,不令我知之。似此國家危急,何不拜仲達為都督,以退蜀兵耶?」懿曰:「某才薄智淺,不稱其職。」真曰:「取印與仲達。」懿曰:「都督少慮。某願助一臂之力,只不敢受此印也。」真躍起曰:「如仲達不領此任,中國危矣!吾當抱病見天子以保之!」懿曰:「天子已有恩命,但懿不敢受耳。」真大喜曰:「仲達今領此任,可退蜀兵。」懿見真再三讓印,遂受之,辭了魏主,引兵往長安來與孔明決戰。正是:

舊帥印為新帥取,
兩路兵惟一路來。

未知勝負如何,且看下文分解。  

96 They bowed. In commiseration Zhuge Liang sent all the family of Hao Zhao, and his coffin, over to Wei, thus showing his sense of the dead man's loyalty.

97 Turning once more to Wei Yan and Jiang Wei, he said, "But do not divest yourself of your armor. Go and attack San Pass and drive away the guards while they are in a state of surprise. If you delay, Wei will have sent reinforcements."

98 They went. Surely enough the capture of San Pass was easy as the Wei soldiers scattered. But when they went up to look around, they saw a great cloud of dust moving toward them. The Wei reinforcements were already near.

99 They remarked to each other, "The Prime Minister's foresight was superhuman."

100 When they had looked a little longer, they saw the leader of the Wei army then approaching was Zhang He.

101 They then divided their soldiers to hold the approaches. When Zhang He saw that all was prepared, he retired. Wei Yan followed and fought a battle, defeating Zhang He heavily.

102 Wei Yan sent to report his success, but Zhuge Liang had already left Chencang and had gone into the Xie Valley to capture the county of Jianwei. Other armies from Shu followed. Moreover, the Latter Ruler sent Chen Shi to assist in the campaign. Zhuge Liang then marched his main force to Qishan and there made a camp. Then he called an assembly of officers.

103 "Twice have I gone out by Qishan without success, but at last I am here. I think Wei will resume the former battle ground and oppose us. If so, they will assume that I shall attack Yongcheng and Meicheng and send armies to defend them. But I see Yinping and Wudu are connected with Hanzhong. If I can win these, I can drive a wedge into the Wei force. Who will go to take these places?"

104 Jiang Wei and Wang Ping offered themselves. The former was sent with ten thousand troops to capture Wudu; the latter, with an equal force, went to Yinping.

105 Zhang He went back to Changan and saw Guo Huai and Sun Li, to whom he said, "Chencang is lost, Hao Zhao is dead, and San Pass is taken. Zhuge Liang is again at Qishan, and thence has sent out two armies."

106 Guo Huai was frightened, saying, "In that case, Yongcheng and Meicheng are in danger."

107 Leaving Zhang He to guard Changan, Guo Huai sent Sun Li to Yongcheng, and he himself set out at once for Meicheng. He sent an urgent report to Luoyang.

108 At Wei's next court the Emperor was informed of all the misfortunes in the west: "Chencang has fallen, and Hao Zhao has died. Zhuge Liang has captured San Pass. He is camping at Qishan and is planning to invade Wei."

109 Cao Rui was alarmed.

110 Just then Man Chong reported, "Sun Quan has declared himself Emperor, and Lu Xun is drilling his army in Wuchang. An invasion from the east can be expected soon."

111 Cao Rui was embarrassed and frightened. Cao Zhen, being ill, could not be consulted, and Sima Yi was called. He was ready with a proposal.

112 "In my humble opinion, Wu will not attack us," said Sima Yi.

113 "What makes you think so?" asked the Ruler of Wei.

114 "Because Zhuge Liang still resents, and wishes to avenge, the event at Xiaoting. He never ceases to desire to absorb Wu. His only fear is that we may swoop down upon Shu. That is why there is an alliance with Wu. Lu Xun knows it also quite well, and he is only making a show of raising an army as they arranged. The truth is he is sitting on the fence. Hence Your Majesty may disregard the menace on the east, and only protect yourself against Shu."

115 "Your insight is very profound," said the Ruler of Wei.

116 Sima Yi was created Commander-in-Chief of all the forces in the west, and the Ruler of Wei directed a courtier to go to Cao Zhen for the seal.

117 "I would rather go myself," said Sima Yi.

118 So Sima Yi left the audience and went to the palace of Cao Zhen, where presently he saw the invalid. First he asked after his health and then gradually opened his errand.

119 "Shu and Wu have made an alliance to invade Wei and share its domains, and Zhuge Liang is at Qishan the third time. Have you heard, Illustrious Sir?"

120 "My people have kept back all news as I am ill," said he, startled. "But if this is true, the country is in danger. Why have they not made you Commander-in-Chief to stop this invasion?"

121 "I am unequal to the post," said Sima Yi.

122 "Bring the seal and give it to him," said Cao Zhen to his attendants.

123 "You are anxious on my account. Really I am only come to lend you an arm. I dare not accept the seal."

124 Cao Zhen started up, saying, "If you do not take it, I shall have to go to see the Emperor, ill as I am. The Middle Land is in danger."

125 "Really the Emperor has already shown his kindness, but I dare not accept his offer."

126 "If you have been appointed, then Shu will be driven off."

127 Thrice Sima Yi declined the seal, but eventually he received it into his hands as he knew Cao Zhen was sincere. Then he took leave of the Ruler of Wei and marched to Changan.

128 The seal of office changes hands, 
Two armies now one force become.

129 Sima Yi's success or failure will be told in the next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,