삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 104-01 큰별 떨어지다

第百零四回 隕大星漢丞相歸天 見木像魏都督喪膽 

A Falling Star: The Prime Minister Ascends To Heaven;
A Wooden Statue: The Commander-In-Chief Is Terrified.

卻說姜維見魏延踏滅了燈,心中忿怒,拔劍欲殺之。孔明止之曰:「此吾命當絕,非文長之過也。」維乃收劍。孔明吐血數口,臥倒床上,謂魏延曰:「此是司馬懿料吾有病,故令人來試探虛實。汝可急出迎敵。」魏延領命,出帳上馬,引兵殺出寨來。夏侯霸見了魏延,慌忙引軍退走。延追趕二十餘里方回。孔明令魏延自回本寨把守。

姜維入帳,直至孔明榻前問安。孔明曰:「吾本欲竭忠盡力,恢復中原,重興漢室;奈天意如此,吾旦夕將死。吾平生所學,已著書二十四篇,計十萬四千一百一十二字,內有八務、七戒、六恐、五懼之法。吾遍觀諸將,無人可授,獨汝可傳我書。切勿輕忽!」維哭拜而受。孔明又曰:「吾有『連弩』之法,不曾用得。其法矢長八寸,一弩可發十矢,皆畫成圖本。汝可依法造用。」維亦拜受。孔明又曰:「蜀中諸道,皆不必多憂;惟陰平之地,切須仔細。此地雖險峻,久必有失。」又喚馬岱入帳,附耳低言,授以密計;囑曰:「我死之後,汝可依計行之。」岱領計而出。少頃,楊儀入。孔明喚至榻前,授與一錦囊,密囑曰:「我死,魏延必反;待其反時,汝與臨陣,方開此囊。那時自有斬魏延之人也。」孔明一一調度已畢,便昏然而倒,至晚方蘇,便連夜表奏後主。後主聞奏大驚,急命尚書李福,星夜至軍中問安,兼詢後事。李福領命,趲程赴五丈原,入見孔明,傳後主之命,問安畢。孔明流涕曰:「吾不幸中道喪亡,虛廢國家大事,得罪於天下。我死後,公等宜竭忠輔主。國家舊制,不可改易;吾所用之人,亦不可輕廢。吾兵法皆授與姜維,他自能繼吾之志,為國家出力。吾命已在旦夕,當即有遺表上奏天子也。」李福領了言語,匆匆辭去。

孔明強支病體,令左右扶上小車,出寨遍觀各營;自覺秋風吹面,徹骨生寒,乃長嘆曰:「再不能臨陣討賊矣!悠悠蒼天,曷此其極!」嘆息良久。回到帳中,病轉沉重,乃喚楊儀分付曰:「王平、廖化、張嶷、張翼、吳懿等,皆忠義之士,久經戰陣,多負勤勞,堪可委用。我死之後,凡事俱依舊法而行。緩緩退兵,不可急驟。汝深通謀略,不必多囑。姜伯約智勇足備,可以斷後。」楊儀泣拜受命。孔明令取文房四寶,於榻上手書遺表,以達後主。

1 The unhappy Wei Yan did not suffer the edge of the sword, for Zhuge Liang stayed the stroke, saying, "It is my fate---not his fault."

2 So Jiang Wei put up his sword.

3 Zhuge Liang spat a few mouthfuls of blood, then sank wearily upon his couch.

4 Said he, "Sima Yi thinks I am dead, and he sent these few troops to make sure. Go and drive them off."

5 Wei Yan left the tent and led out a small party to drive away the troops of Wei, who fled as they appeared. He chased them to more than seven miles and returned. Then Zhuge Liang sent Wei Yan to his own camp and bade him keep a vigilant lookout.

6 Presently Jiang Wei came in, went up to the sick man's couch, and asked how he felt.

7 Zhuge Liang replied, "My death is very near. My chief desire has been to spend myself to the utmost to restore Han to its glory and to regain the Middle Land. But Heaven decrees it otherwise. My end is not far away. I have written a book in twenty-four chapters, 104,112 words, treating the Eight Needfuls, the Seven Cautions, the Six Fears, and the Five Dreads of war. But among all those about me there is no one fit to receive it and carry on my work save you. I pray you not to despise it."

8 He gave the treatise to Jiang Wei, who received it sobbing.

9 "I have also a plan for a multiple crossbow, which I have been unable to execute. The weapon shoots ten bolts of eight inches length at every discharge. The sketches are quite ready, and the weapons can be made according to them."

10 Jiang Wei took the papers with a deep bow.

11 The dying man continued, "There is no part of Shu that causes anxiety, save the Yinping Mountains. That must be carefully guarded. It is protected naturally by its lofty precipices, but it will surely be the cause of great losses."

12 Next Zhuge Liang sent for Ma Dai, to whom he gave certain whispered instructions, and then said, "You are to follow out my instructions after my death."

13 Soon after, Yang Yi entered the tent and went to the couch. He received a silken bag containing certain secret orders.

14 As Zhuge Liang gave it to him, he said, "After my death, Wei Yan will turn traitor. When that happens and the army is in danger, you will find herein what to do."

15 Just as these arrangements were finished, Zhuge Liang fell into a swoon, from which he did not revive till late in the evening. Then he set himself to compose a memorial to the Latter Ruler.

16 When this reached the Latter Ruler, he was greatly alarmed and at once sent Chief Secretary Li Fu to visit and confer with the dying minister.

17 Li Fu traveled quickly to the Wuzhang Hills and was led to the tent of the Commander-in-Chief. He delivered the Latter Ruler's command and inquired after the sick man's welfare.

18 Zhuge Liang wept, and he replied, "Unhappily I am dying and leaving my task incomplete. I am injuring my country's policy and am in fault to the world. After my death you must aid the Emperor in perfect loyalty, and see that the old policy is continued, and the rules of government maintained. Do not lightly cast out the people I have employed. My plans of campaign have been confided to Jiang Wei, who can continue my policy for the service of the state. But my hour draws near, and I must write my testament."

19 Li Fu listened, and then took his leave.

20 Zhuge Liang made one final effort to carry out his duties. He rose from his couch, was helped into a small carriage, and thus made a round of inspection of all the camps and posts. But the cold autumn wind chilled him to the bone.

21 "I shall never again lead the army against the rebels," said he. "O Azure Heaven, when will this regret end?"

22 Zhuge Liang returned to his tent. He became rapidly weaker and called Yang Yi to his bedside.

23 Said he, "Ma Dai, Wang Ping, Liao Hua, Zhang Yi, Zhang Ni may be depended on to the death. They have fought many campaigns and borne many hardships; they should be retained in the public service. After my death let everything go on as before, but the army is to be gradually withdrawn. You know the tactics to be followed, and I need say little. My friend Jiang Wei is wise and brave; set him to guard the retreat."

24 Yang Yi received these orders, weeping.

25 Next, writing materials were brought in and the dying minister set himself to write his testament.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,