삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 042-08 일기당천의 장비

24.玄德教請孔明出來相見。肅見孔明禮畢,問曰:「向慕先生才德,未得拜晤;今幸相遇,願聞目今安危之事。」孔明曰:「曹操奸計,亮已盡知;但恨力未及,故且避之。」肅曰:「皇叔今將止於此乎?」孔明曰:「使君與蒼梧太守吳臣有舊,將往投之。」肅曰:「吳臣糧少兵微,自不能保,焉能容人?」孔明曰:「吳臣處雖不足久居,今且暫依之,別有良圖。」

25.肅曰:「孫將軍虎踞六郡,兵精糧足,又極敬賢禮士,江東英雄,多歸附之;今為君計,莫若遣心腹往結東吳,以共圖大事。」孔明曰:「劉使君與孫將軍自來無舊,恐虛費詞說。且別無心腹之人可使。」肅曰:「先生之兄,現為江東參謀,日望與先生相見。肅不才,願與公同見孫將軍,共議大事。」玄德曰:「孔明是吾之師,頃刻不可相離,安可去也?」

26.肅堅請孔明同去。玄德佯不許。孔明曰:「事急矣,請奉命一行。」玄德方纔許諾。魯肅遂別了玄德、劉琦,與孔明登舟,望柴桑郡來。正是:

只因諸葛扁舟去,致使曹兵一旦休。

不知孔明此去畢竟如何,且看下文分解。

So they sent for him, and he was introduced.

When the ceremonies were over, Lu Su 노숙 said, "I have long admired your genius but have never been fortunate enough to meet you. Now that I have met you, I hope I may speak of present politics."

Replied Zhuge Liang 제갈량, "I know all Cao Cao's infamies and wickednesses, but to my regret we were not strong enough to withstand him. That is why we avoided him."

"Is the Imperial Uncle going to stay here?"

"The Princely One is an old friend of Wu Ju 오신, Governor of Changwu 창오, and intends to go to him."

"Wu Ju has few troops and insufficient supplies. He cannot ensure safety for himself. How can he receive the Uncle?" said Lu Su.

"Changwu is not one to remain in long, but it is good enough for the present. We can make other plans for the future."

Lu Su said, "Sun Quan is strongly posted in the six southern territories and is exceedingly well supplied. He treats able people and scholars with the greatest courtesy and so they gather round him. Now if you are seeking a plan for your Prince, you cannot do better than send some friend to confer with him."

"There have never been any relations between my master and yours," said Zhuge Liang. "I fear there would be nothing but a waste of words. Besides, we have no one to send."

"Your elder brother Zhuge Jin is there as adviser and is longing to see you. I am but a simple wight, but I should be pleased to discuss affairs with my master and you."

"But Zhuge Liang is my Directing Instructor," said Liu Bei, "and I cannot do without him. He cannot go."

Lu Su pressed him. Liu Bei pretended to refuse permission.

"It is important. I pray you give me leave to go," said Zhuge Liang.

Then Liu Bei consented. And they soon took leave and the two set out by boat for Sun Quan's headquarters 시상군.

A little boat sailed down the stream 
With Zhuge Liang well content; 
For he could see his enemies 
To fiery perdition sent.

The result of this journey will appear in the following chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,