삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 095-01 거문고를 타는 제갈공명

第九十五回 馬謖拒諫失街亭  武侯彈琴退仲達

Ma Su's Disobedience Causes The Loss Of Jieting;
Zhuge Liang's Lute Repulses The Army Of Sima Yi.

卻說魏主曹叡令張郃為先鋒,與司馬懿一同征進;一面令辛毗、孫禮二人領兵五萬,往助曹真。二人奉詔而去。且說司馬懿引二十萬軍,出關下寨,請先鋒張郃至帳下曰:「諸葛亮生平謹慎,未敢造次行事。若吾用兵,先從子午谷逕取長安,早得多時矣。他非無謀,但恐有失,不肯弄險。今必出軍斜谷,來取郿城。若取郿城,必分兵兩路,一軍取箕谷矣。吾已發檄文,令子丹拒守郿城,若兵來不可出戰;令孫禮、辛毗截住箕谷道口,若兵來則出奇兵擊之。」郃曰:「今將軍當於何處進兵?」懿曰:「吾素知秦嶺之西,有一條路,地名街亭,傍有一城,名列柳城;此二處皆是漢中咽喉。諸葛亮欺子丹無備,定從此進。吾與汝逕取街亭,望陽平關不遠矣。亮若知吾斷其街亭要路,絕其糧道,則隴西一境,不能安守,必然連夜奔回漢中去也。彼若回動,吾提兵於小路擊之,可得全勝;若不歸時,吾卻將諸處小路,盡皆壘斷,俱以兵守之。一月無糧,蜀兵皆餓死,亮必被吾擒矣。」張郃大悟,拜伏於地曰:「都督神算也!」懿曰:「雖然如此,諸葛亮不比孟達。將軍為先鋒,不可輕進。當傳與諸將:循山西路,遠遠哨探。如無伏兵,方可前進。若是怠忽,必中諸葛亮之計。」張郃受計引軍而行。

卻說孔明在祁山寨中,忽報新城探細人來到。孔明急喚入問之。細作告曰:「司馬懿倍道而行,八日已到新城,孟達措手不及;又被申耽、申儀、李輔、鄧賢為內應,孟達被亂軍所殺。今司馬懿撤兵到長安,見了魏主,同張郃引兵出關,來拒我師也。」孔明大驚曰:「孟達作事不密,死固當然。今司馬懿出關,必取街亭,斷吾咽喉之路。」便問:「誰敢引兵去守街亭?」言未畢,參軍馬謖曰:「某願往。」孔明曰:「街亭雖小,干係甚重:倘街亭有失,吾大軍皆休矣。汝雖深通謀略,此地奈無城郭,又無險阻,守之極難。」謖曰:「某自幼熟讀兵書,頗知兵法。豈一街亭不能守耶?」孔明曰:「司馬懿非等閒之輩;更有先鋒張郃,乃魏之名將:恐汝不能敵之。」謖曰:「休道司馬懿、張郃,便是曹叡親來,有何懼哉!若有差失,乞斬全家。」孔明曰:「軍中無戲言。」謖曰:「願立軍令狀。」孔明從之。謖遂寫了軍令狀呈上。

孔明曰:「吾與汝二萬五千精兵,再撥一員上將,相助你去。」即喚王平分付曰:「吾素知汝平生謹慎,故特以此重任相託。汝可小心謹慎此地下寨必當要道之處,使賊兵急切不能偷過。安營既畢,便畫四至八道地理形狀圖本來我看。凡事商議停當而行,不可輕易。如所守無危,則是取長安第一功也。戒之!戒之!」二人拜辭引兵而去。孔明尋思,恐二人有失,又喚高翔曰:「街亭東北上有一城,名列柳城,乃山僻小路:此可以屯兵紮寨。與汝一萬兵,去此城屯紮。但街亭危,可引兵救之。」高翔引兵而去。孔明又思高翔非張郃對手,必得一員大將,屯兵於街亭之右,方可防之!遂喚魏延引本部兵去街亭之後屯紮。延曰:「某為前部,理合當先破敵,何故置某於安閒之地?」孔明曰:「前鋒破敵,乃偏裨之事耳。今令汝接應街亭,當陽平關衝要道路,總守漢中咽喉,此乃大任也。何為安閒乎?汝勿以等閒視之,失吾大事。切宜小心在意!」魏延大喜,引兵而去。孔明恰纔心安,如乃喚趙雲、鄧芝分付曰:「今司馬懿出兵,與往日不同。汝二人各引一軍出箕谷,以為疑兵。如逢魏兵,或戰、或不戰,以驚其心。吾自統大軍,由斜谷逕取郿城:若得郿城,長安可破矣。」二人受命而去。孔明令姜維作先鋒,兵出斜谷。

1 Beside sending Zhang He as Van Leader of Sima Yi, Cao Rui appointed two other generals, Xin Pi and Sun Li, to assist Cao Zhen. Xin Pi and Sun Li led fifty thousand troops.

2 Sima Yi's army was two hundred thousand strong. They marched out through the pass and made a camp.

3 When encamped, Sima Yi summoned Zhang He to his tent and admonished him, saying, "A characteristic of Zhuge Liang is his most diligent carefulness; he is never hasty. If I were in his place, I should advance through the Ziwu Valley to capture Changan and so save much time. It is not that he is unskillful, but he fears lest that plan might miscarry, and he will not sport with risk. Therefore he will certainly come through the Xie Valley, taking Meicheng on the way. That place captured, he will divide his force into two, one part to take Gu Valley. I have sent Cao Zhen orders to guard Meicheng strictly and on no account to let its garrison go out to battle. The generals Sun Li and Xin Pi are to command the Gu Valley entrance, and should the enemy come, they are to make a sudden attack."

4 "By what road will you advance?" asked Zhang He.

5 "I know a road west of Qinling Mountains called Jieting, on which stands the city Liliu. These two places are the throat of Hanzhong. Zhuge Liang will take advantage of the unpreparedness of Cao Zhen and will certainly come in by this way. You and I will go to Jieting, whence it is a short distance to Yangping Pass. When Zhuge Liang hears that the road through Jieting is blocked and his supplies cut off, he will know that all the lands of West Valley Land is impossible to keep, and will retire without losing a moment into Hanzhong. I shall smite him on the march, and I ought to gain a complete victory. If he should not retire, then I shall block all the smaller roads and so stop his supplies. A month's starvation will kill off the soldiers of Shu, and Zhuge Liang will be my prisoner."

6 Zhang He took in the scheme and expressed his admiration, saying, "O Commander, your calculation exceeds human!"

7 Sima Yi continued, "However, it is not to be forgotten that Zhuge Liang is quite different from Meng Da. You, as Leader of the Van, will have to advance with the utmost care. You must impress upon your generals the importance of reconnoitering a long way ahead and only advancing when they are sure there is no ambush. The least remissness will make you the victim of some ruse of the enemy."

8 Zhang He, having received his instructions, marched away.

9 Meanwhile spies had come to Zhuge Liang in Qishan with news of the destruction of Meng Da and the failure of his conspiracy.

10 They said, "Sima Yi marched rapidly in eight days to Xincheng. He had Shen Yi, Shen Dan, Li Gu, and Deng Xian plot against Meng Da from within. Meng Da had not been able to do anything and was killed. Now Sima Yi has gone to Changan, when he has marched through the pass with Zhang He."

11 Zhuge Liang was distressed.

12 "Meng Da's destruction was certain," said he. "Such a scheme could not remain secret. Now Sima Yi will try for Jieting and block the one road essential to us."

13 So Jieting had to be defended, and Zhuge Liang asked who would go. Ma Su offered himself instantly.

14 Zhuge Liang urged upon him the importance of his task.

15 "The place is small, but of very great importance, for its loss would involve the loss of the whole army. You are deeply read in all the rules of strategy, but the defense of this place is difficult, since it has no wall and no natural defenses."

16 "I have studied the books of war since I was a boy, and I may say I know a little of the art of war," Ma Su replied. "Why alone is Jieting so difficult to hold?"

17 "Because Sima Yi is an exceptional man, and also he has a famous second in Zhang He as Leader of the Van. I fear you may not be a match for him."

18 Ma Su replied, "To say nothing of these two, I would not mind if Cao Rui himself came against me. If I fail, then I beg you to behead my whole family."

19 "There is no jesting in war," said Zhuge Liang.

20 "I will give a written pledge."

21 Zhuge Liang agreed, and a written pledge was given and placed on record.

22 Zhuge Liang continued, "I shall give you twenty-five thousand veterans and also send an officer of rank to assist you."

23 Next he summoned Wang Ping and said to him, "As you are a careful and cautious man, I am giving you a very responsible position. You are to hold Jieting with the utmost tenacity. Camp there in the most commanding position so that the enemy cannot steal by. When your arrangements are complete, draw a plan of them and a map of the local topography, and let me see it. All my dispositions have been carefully thought out and are not to be changed. If you can hold this successfully, it will be of the first service in the capture of Changan. So be very, very careful."

24 After Ma Su and Wang Ping had gone and Zhuge Liang had reflected for a long time, it occurred to him that there might be some slip between his two leaders.

25 So he called Gao Xiang to him and said, "Northeast of Jieting is a city named Liliu, and near it an unfrequented hill path. There you are to camp and make a stockade. I will give you ten thousand troops for this task. If Jieting should be threatened, you may go to the rescue."

26 After Gao Xiang had left, and as Zhuge Liang thought Gao Xiang was not a match for his opponent Zhang He, he decided there ought to be additional strength on the west in order to make Jieting safe. So he summoned Wei Yan and bade him lead his army to the rear of Jieting and camp there.

27 But Wei Yan said, "As Leader of the Van, I should go first against the enemy. Why am I sent to a place where there is no fighting?"

28 "The leadership of the van is really a second-rate task. Now I am sending you to support Jieting and take post on the most dangerous road to Yangping Pass. You are the chief keeper of the throat of Hanzhong. It is a very responsible post and not at all an idle one. Do not so regard it and spoil my whole plan. Be particularly careful."

29 Wei Yan, satisfied now that he was given this important mission, marched off.

30 Zhuge Liang's mind was at rest, and he called up Zhao Zilong and Deng Zhi, to whom he said, "Now that Sima Yi is in command of the army, the whole outlook is different. Each of you will lead a force out to Gu Valley and move about so as to mislead the enemy. Whether you meet and engage them or not, you will certainly cause them uneasiness. I am going to lead the main army through the Xie Valley to Meicheng. If I can capture that, Changan will fall."

31 Zhao Zilong and Deng Zhi took the orders and went off.

32 Zhuge Liang appointed Jiang Wei as Leader of the Van, and they marched to the Xie Valley.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,