삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 037-05 삼고초려

三人回至新野,過了數日,玄德使人探聽孔明。回報曰:「臥龍先生已回矣。」玄德便教備馬。張飛曰:「量一村夫,何必哥哥自去?可使人喚來便了。」玄德叱曰:「汝豈不聞孟子云:『欲見賢而不以其道,猶欲其入而閉之門也。』孔明當世大賢,豈可召乎?」遂上馬再往訪孔明。關、張亦乘馬相隨。

時值隆冬,天氣嚴寒,彤雲密布。行無數里,忽然朔風凜凜,瑞雪霏霏;山如玉簇,林似銀床。張飛曰:「天寒地凍,尚不用兵,豈宜遠見無益之人乎?不如回新野以避風雪。」玄德曰:「吾正欲使孔明知我慇懃之意。如弟輩怕冷,可先回去。」飛曰:「死且不怕,豈怕冷乎?但恐哥哥空勞神思。」玄德曰:「勿多言,只相隨同去。」將近茅廬,忽聞路旁酒店中有人作歌。玄德立馬聽之。其歌曰:

壯士功名尚未成,嗚呼久不遇陽春。
君不見東海老叟辭荊榛,後車遂與文王親?

八百諸侯不期會,白魚入舟涉孟津?
牧野一戰血流杵,鷹揚偉烈冠武臣?

又不見高陽酒徒起草中,長揖芒碭隆準公?
高談王霸驚人耳,輟洗延坐欽英風?

東下齊城七十二,天下無人能繼蹤?
二人非際聖天子,至今誰復識英雄?

歌罷,又有一人擊卓而歌。其歌曰:

吾皇提劍清寰海,創業垂基四百載。
桓、靈季業火德衰,奸臣賊子調鼎鼐。
青蛇飛下御座傍,又見妖虹降玉堂。
群盜四方如蟻聚,奸雄百輩皆鷹揚。
吾儕長嘯空拍手,悶來村店飲村酒。
獨善其身盡日安,何須千古名不朽?

二人歌罷,撫掌大笑。玄德曰:「臥龍其在此間乎?」遂下馬入店。見二人憑桌對飲,上首者白面長鬚,下首者清奇古貌。玄德揖而問曰:「二公誰是臥龍先生?」長鬚者曰:「公何人?欲尋臥龍何幹?」玄德曰:「某乃劉備也。欲訪先生,求濟世安民之術。」長鬚者曰:「吾等非臥龍,皆臥龍之友也。吾乃潁川石廣元,此位是汝南孟公威。」玄德喜曰:「備久聞二公大名,幸得邂逅。今有隨行馬匹在此,敢請二公同往臥龍莊上一談。」廣元曰:「吾等皆山野慵懶之徒,不省治國安民之事,不勞下問。明公請自上馬,尋訪臥龍。」

84 Some days after the return to Xinye 신야, Liu Bei 유비 sent to find out whether Zhuge Liang 제갈량 had returned, and the messenger came back saying that he had. Wherefore Liu Bei prepared for another visit.

85 Again Zhang Fei showed his irritation by remarking, "Why must you go hunting after this villager? Send and tell him to come."

86 "Silence!" said Liu Bei, "The Teacher Mencius said, 'To try to see the sage without going his way is like barring a door you wish to enter.' Zhuge Liang is the greatest sage of the day. How can I summon him?"

87 So Liu Bei rode away to make his visit, his two brothers with him as before. It was winter and exceedingly cold. Floating clouds covered the whole sky. Before they had gone far, a bitter wind began to blow in their faces, and the snow began to fly. Soon the mountains were of jade and the trees of silver.

88 "It is very cold and the earth is frozen hard, no fighting is possible now," said Zhang Fei. "Yet we are going all this way to get advice which will be useless to us. Where is the sense of it? Let us rather get back to Xinye out of the cold."

89 Liu Bei replied, "I am set upon proving my zeal to Zhuge Liang. But if you, my brother, do not like the cold, you can return."

90 "I do not fear death: Do you think I care for the cold? But I do care about wasting my brother's energies," said Zhang Fei.

91 "Say no more," said Liu Bei, and they traveled on.

92 When they drew near the little wood, they heard singing in a roadside inn and stopped to listen. This was the song:

Although possessed of talent rare, 
This man has made no name; 
Alas! The day is breaking late 
That is to show his fame. 

O friends you know the Lu Wang's tale: 
The aged man constrained to leave 
His cottage by the sea, 
To follow in a prince's train 
His counselor to be. 

Eight hundred feudal chieftains met 
Who came with one accord; 
The happy omen, that white fish, 
That leapt the boat aboard; 
The gory field in distant wilds. 

Whence flowed a crimson tide, 
And him acknowledged chief in war 
Whose virtues none denied; 

That Zhang Liang, a Gaoyang rustic, 
Fond of wine, who left, his native place 
And went to serve so faithfully 
The man of handsome face; 

And one who spoke of ruling chiefs 
In tones so bold and free, 
But sitting at the festive board 
Was full of courtesy; 

And one, that was he who laid in dust 
Walled cities near four score 
But humans of doughty deeds like these 
On earth are seen no more. 

Now had these humans not found their lord 
Would they be known to fame? 
Yet having found, they served him well 
And so achieved a name.

94 The song ended, the singer's companion tapping the table sang:

We had a famous founder, 
Who drew his shining sword, 
Cleansed all the land within the seas 
And made himself its lord. 

In time his son succeeded him, 
And so from son to son 
The lordship passed, held firm until 
Four hundred years had run. 

Then dawned a day of weaklier sons, 
The fiery virtue failed, 
Then ministers betrayed their trust, 
Court intrigues vile prevailed. 

The omens came; a serpent 
Coiled on the dragon throne, 
While in the hall of audience 
Unholy haloes shone. 

Now bandits swarm in all the land 
And noble strives with chief, 
The common people, sore perplexed, 
Can nowhere find relief. 

Let's drown our sorrows in the cup, 
Be happy while we may, 
Let those who wish run after fame 
That is to last for aye.

96 The two men laughed loud and clapped their hands as the second singer ceased. Liu Bei thought full surely the longed for sage was there, so he dismounted and entered the inn. He saw the two merry-makers sitting opposite each other at a table. One was pale with a long beard; the other had a strikingly refined face.

97 Liu Bei saluted them and said, "Which of you is Master Sleeping Dragon?"

98 "Who are you, Sir?" asked the long-bearded one. "What business have you with Sleeping Dragon?"

99 "I am Liu Bei. I want to inquire of him on how to restore tranquillity to the world."

100 "Well, neither of us is your man, but we are friends of his. My name is Shi Guangyuan 석광원 and my friend here is Meng Gongwei 맹공위."

101 "I know you both by reputation," said Liu Bei gladly. "I am indeed fortunate to meet you in this haphazard way. Will you not come to Sleeping Dragon's retreat and talk for a time? I have horses here for you."

102 "We idle folks of the wilds know nothing of tranquilizing states. Please do not trouble to ask. Pray mount again and continue searching Sleeping Dragon."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,