삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 055-04 또다시 실패하는 주유

恰纔行不得五六里,背後陳武、潘璋趕到。徐盛、丁奉備言其事。陳、潘二將曰:「你放他過去差了。我二人奉吳侯旨意,特來追捉他回去。」於是四將合兵一處,趲程趕來。玄德正行間,忽聽得背後喊聽大起。玄德又告孫夫人曰:「後面追兵又到,如之奈何?」夫人曰:「夫君先行,我與子龍當後。」玄德先引三百軍,望江岸去了。子龍勒馬於車傍,將士卒擺開,專候來將。四員將見了孫夫人,只得下馬,拱手而立。夫人曰:「陳武、潘璋,來此何幹?」二將答曰:「奉主公之命,請夫人、玄德回。」夫人正色叱曰:「都是你這夥匹夫,離間我兄妹不睦!我已嫁他人,今日歸去,須不是與人私奔。我奉母親慈旨,另我夫婦回荊州。便是我哥哥來,也須依禮而行。你二人倚仗兵威,欲待殺害我耶?」罵得四人面面相覷,各自尋思:「他一萬年也是兄妹。更兼國太作主;吳侯乃大孝之人,怎敢違逆母言?明日翻過臉來,只是我等不是。不如做個人情。」軍中又不見玄德;但見趙雲怒目睜眉,只待廝殺;因此四將喏喏連聲而退。孫夫人令推車便行。徐盛曰:「我四人同去見周都督,告稟此事。」

四人猶豫未定,忽見一軍如旋風而來;視之,乃蔣欽、周泰。二將問曰:「你等曾見劉備否?」四人曰:「早晨過去,已半日矣。」蔣欽曰:「何不拏下?」四人各言孫夫人發話之事。蔣欽曰:「便是吳侯怕道如此,封一口劍在此,教先殺他妹,後斬劉劉備。違者立斬!」四將曰:「去之已遠,怎生奈何?」蔣欽曰:「他終是些步軍,急行不上。徐、丁二將軍,可飛報都督,教水路棹快船追趕;我四人在岸上追趕。無問水旱之路,趕上殺了,休聽他言語。」於是徐盛、丁奉飛報周瑜;蔣欽、周泰、陳武、潘璋四個領兵江趕來。

卻說玄德一行人馬,離柴桑較遠,來到劉郎浦,心纔稍寬。沿著江岸尋渡,一望江水瀰漫、並無船隻。玄德府首沈吟。趙雲曰:「主公在虎口中逃,出今已近本界,吾料軍師必有調度,何用憂疑?」玄德聽罷,驀然想起在東吳繁華之事,不覺淒然淚下。後人有詩歎曰:

吳蜀成婚此水澄,
明珠步幛屋黃金。
誰知一女輕天下,
欲易劉郎鼎峙心。

80 The cavalcade had only gone a few miles when up came the pursuers. The two generals told the new-comers what had happened.

81 "You were wrong to let them pass," said Chen Wu and Pan Zhang. "We have orders from the Marquis himself to arrest them."

82 Thereupon all four went in pursuit.

83 When the noise of the approaching force reached the ears of Liu Bei, he said to his wife, "They are again pursuing us. What now?"

84 "Husband, go on in front. Zhao Zilong and I will keep them off."

85 So Liu Bei and a small company went on toward the river bank, while Zhao Zilong reined up beside the lady's carriage and set out his troops ready for battle. And when the four generals came up, they dismounted and stood with folded arms.

86 "What are you doing here, Generals?" asked Lady Sun.

87 "We have orders from our lord to request you and Liu Bei to return."

88 Calmly but bitterly she said, "So this is the sort of fools you are! You would make dissension between brother and sister. But I am a wife on my way to my husband's home. Nor am I leaving clandestinely, for I had my mother's gracious permission. Now we, husband and wife, are going to Jingzhou. If even my brother were here himself, he would let us pass in all politeness. But you, because you have weapons in your hands, would slay us!"

89 She abused the four men to their faces so that they looked from one to another in shame. And each in his heart thought, "Say what one will, after all they two are brother and sister and the Dowager Marchioness is the controlling power. Sun Quan is most obedient and would never dare oppose his mother's decision. When the reaction comes, then indeed we shall certainly be found in the wrong. We had better be kind."

90 Another thing was that one of the two they sought, Liu Bei, was not there and Zhao Zilong looked angry and dangerous. Finally, muttering to themselves, they gave way and with one accord retired and left the road open. Lady Sun passed through.

91 "We four will go to see the Commander-in-Chief and report," said Xu Sheng.

92 But that did not please them all, and they stood irresolute. Presently they saw a column of troops sweeping down on them like a hurricane. These were Jiang Qin and Zhou Tai with their company.

93 "Have you fellows seen Liu Bei?" they cried as they rushed up.

94 "He has just passed along."

95 "Why did you not arrest him?"

96 "Because of what Lady Sun said."

97 "That is just as the Marquis feared, and so he gave us this sword and told us first to slay his sister and then Liu Bei. And if we disobey, he will put us to death."

98 "What can be done? They are far away by now."

99 Jiang Qin said, "After all they are but a few and on foot. They cannot travel very fast. Let Xu Sheng and Ding Feng go to Zhou Yu to tell him, and he can send fast boats to pursue them on the river while we follow up on the bank. We must get them either on water or land, and we must not listen to what they say."

100 Whereupon two went back to report and four to the river bank. Meanwhile Liu Bei had got a long way from Chaisang and reached Loving Shore. He now felt calmer. He went along the bank of the river seeking a boat, but there was no craft on the broad bosom of the stream. He bowed his head in deep sorrow.

101 Zhao Zilong bade him be of good courage, saying, "My lord, you have just escaped from the tiger's jaws and had not far to go. Moreover, I suspect Zhuge Liang has something prepared for us."

102 But his master was despondent. His thoughts were back to the pleasures he had enjoyed but a few hours since in the house of his wife, and the tears rolled down his cheeks. A poem has been written on this episode:

103 By the bank of the deep flowing Great River 
Once was a wedding, 
And the ruling houses of two states yet to be 
Were allied by marriage. 
See the beautiful maiden stepping slowly 
To the golden bridal chamber! 
Yet was the marriage but a ruse. 
Its author vainly imagined that a hero, 
Sinking in amorous toils, 
Would forget his high intent.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,