삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 046-06 고육지계

眾官扶起黃蓋,打得皮開肉綻,鮮血迸流,扶歸本寨,昏絕幾次。動問之人,無不下淚。魯肅也往看問了,來至孔明船中,謂孔明曰:「今日公瑾怒責公覆,我等皆是他部下,不敢犯顏苦諫。先生是客,何故袖手旁觀,不發一語?」孔明笑曰:「子敬欺我。」肅曰:「肅與先生渡江以來,未嘗一事相欺。今何出此言?」孔明曰:「子敬豈不知公瑾今日毒打黃公覆,乃其計耶?如何要我勸他?」肅方悟。孔明曰:「不用苦肉計,何能瞞過曹操?今必令黃公覆去詐降,卻教蔡中,蔡和報知其事矣。子敬見公瑾時,切勿言亮先知其事,只說亮也埋怨都督便了。」

肅辭去,入帳見周瑜,瑜邀入帳後。肅曰:「今日何故痛責黃公覆?」瑜曰:「諸將怨否?」肅曰:「多有心中不安者。」瑜曰:「孔明之意若何?」肅曰:「他也埋怨都督忒薄情。」瑜笑曰:「今番須瞞過他也。」肅曰:「何謂也?」瑜曰:「今日痛打黃蓋,乃計也。吾欲令他詐降,先須用苦肉計,瞞過曹操,就中用火攻之,可以取勝。」肅乃暗思孔明之高見,卻不敢明言。

且說黃蓋臥於帳中,眾將皆來動問。蓋不言語,但長吁而已。忽報參謀闞澤來問。蓋令請入臥內,叱退左右。闞澤曰:「將軍莫非與都督有讎?」蓋曰:「非也。」澤曰:「然則公之受責,莫非苦肉計乎?」蓋曰:「何以知之?」澤曰:「某觀公瑾舉動,已料著八九分。」蓋曰:「某受吳侯三世厚恩,無以為報,故獻此計,以破曹操。吾雖受苦,亦無所恨。吾遍觀軍中,無一人可為心腹者。惟公素有忠義之心,敢以心腹相告。」澤曰:「公之告我,無非要我獻詐降書耳。」蓋曰:「實有此意。未知肯否?」闞澤欣然領諾。正是:

勇將輕身思報主,謀臣為國有同心。

未知闞澤所言若何,且看下文分解。

121 With this he turned into the inner part of the tent, growling as he went, while the officers helped their beaten colleague to his feet. He was in a deplorable state. His back was cut in many places, and the blood was flowing in streams. They led him to his own quarters and on the way he swooned several times. His case seemed most pitiable.

122 Lu Su 노숙 went to see the suffering officer and then called on Zhuge Liang 제갈량 in his boat.

123 Lu Su related the story of the beating and said, "Though the other officers have been cowed into silence, I think thought you, Sir, might have interceded. You are a guest and not under Zhou Yu's orders. Why did you stand by with your hands up your sleeves and say never a word?"

124 "You insult me," said Zhuge Liang smiling.

125 "Why do you say that? I have never insulted you: Never since the day we came here together."

126 "Do you not know that terrible beating was but a ruse? How could I try to dissuade Zhou Yu?"

127 Then Lu Su began to perceive, and Zhuge Liang continued, saying, "Cao Cao would not be taken in unless there was some real bodily suffering. Zhou Yu 주유 is going to send Huang Gai 황개 over as a deserter, and Zhou Yu will see to it that the two Cao Cao's spies duly tell the tale. But when you see the General, you must not tell him that I saw through the ruse. You say that I am very angry like the others."

128 Lu Su went to see Zhou Yu and asked, "Why have you so cruelly beaten a proved and trusty officer?"

129 "Do the officers resent it?" asked Zhou Yu.

130 "They are all upset about it."

131 "And what does your friend think?"

132 "Zhuge Liang also resents it in his heart, and he thinks you have made a mistake."

133 "Then I have deceived him for once," said Zhou Yu gleefully.

134 "What mean you?" cried Lu Su.

135 "That beating that Huang Gai got is part of my ruse. I am sending him to Cao Cao as a deserter, and so I have supplied a reason for desertion. Then I am going to use fire against the enemy."

136 Lu Su kept silence, but he recognized that Zhuge Liang was again right.

137 Meanwhile Huang Gai lay in his tent, whither all his colleague officers went to condole with him and inquire after his health. But Huang Gai would say never a word. He only lay sighing deeply from time to time.

138 But when the Strategist Kan Ze 감택 came, Huang Gai told them to bring him to the room where he lay. Then he bade the servants go away.

139 Kan Ze said, "Surely you must have some serious quarrel with the General."

140 "I have none," said Huang Gai.

141 "Then this beating is just part of a ruse?"

142 "How did you guess?" said Huang Gai.

143 "Because I watched the General, and I guessed about nine tenths of the truth."

144 Huang Gai said, "You see I have been very generously treated by the Sun family, all three of them, and have no means of showing my gratitude except by offering to help in this ruse. True I suffer, but I do not regret that. Among all those I know in the army, there is not one I am intimate with except yourself. You are true, and I can talk with you as a friend."

145 "I suppose you wish me to present your surrender letter to Cao Cao. Is that it?"

146 "Just that; will you do it?" said Huang Gai.

147 Kan Ze consented joyfully.

Even the warrior's body is but a stake in the game, 
The friend so ready to help him proves that their hearts are the same.

149 Kan Ze's reply will be read in the next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,