삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 057-06 와룡과 봉추

二人商議已定,黃奎回家,恨氣未息。其妻再三問之,奎不肯言。不料其妾李春香,與奎妻弟苗澤私通。澤欲得春香,正無計可施。妾見黃奎憤恨,遂對澤曰:「黃侍郎今日商議軍情回,意甚憤恨,不知為何?」澤曰:「汝可以言挑之曰:『人皆說劉皇叔仁德,曹操奸雄,何也?』看他說甚言語。」

是夜黃奎果到春香房中。妾以言挑之。奎乘醉言曰:「汝乃婦人,尚知邪正,何況我乎?吾所恨者,欲殺曹操也。」妾曰:「若欲殺之,如何下手?」奎曰:「吾已約定馬將軍,明日在城外點兵時殺之。」

妾告於苗澤,澤報知曹操。操便密喚曹洪,許褚分付如此如此;又喚夏侯淵、徐晃分付如此如此。各人領命去了,一面先將黃奎一家老小拏下。

次日,馬騰領著西涼兵馬,將次近城,只見前面一簇紅旂,打著丞相旗號。馬騰只道曹操自來點軍,拍馬向前。忽聽得一聲砲響,紅旗開處,弓弩齊發。一將當先,乃曹洪也。馬騰急撥馬回時,兩下喊聲又起。左邊許褚殺來,右邊夏侯淵殺來,後面又是徐晃領兵殺至,截斷西涼軍馬,將馬騰父子三人困在垓心。

馬騰見不是頭,奮力衝殺。馬鐵早被亂箭射死。馬休隨著馬騰左衝右突,不能得出。二人身帶重傷,坐下馬又被箭射倒,父子二人俱被執。曹操教將黃奎與馬騰父子,一齊綁至。黃奎大叫:「無罪!」操教苗澤對證。馬騰大罵曰:「豎儒誤我大事!我不能為國殺賊,是乃天也!」操命牽出。馬騰罵不絕口,與其子馬休,及黃奎一同遇害。後人有詩讚馬騰曰:

父子齊芳烈,忠貞著一門。
捐生圖國難,誓死答君恩。
嚼血盟言在,誅奸義狀存。
西涼推世冑,不愧伏波孫。

苗澤告操曰:「不願加賞,只求李春香為妻。」操笑曰:「你為了一婦人,害了你姐夫一家,留此不義之人何用!」便教將苗澤,李春香與黃奎一家老小並斬於市。觀者無不歎息。後人有詩歎曰:

苗澤因私害藎臣,
春香未得反傷身。
奸雄亦不相容恕,
枉自圖謀作小人。

曹操教招安西涼兵馬諭之曰:「馬騰父子謀反,不干眾人之事。」一面使人分付把住關隘,休教走了馬岱。

且說馬岱自引一千兵在後。早中許昌城外逃回軍士,報知馬岱。岱大驚,只得棄了兵馬,扮作客商,連夜逃遁去了。曹操殺了馬騰等,便決意南征。忽人報曰:「劉備調練軍馬,收拾器械,將欲取川。操驚曰:「若劉備收川,則羽翼成矣。將何以圖之?」

言未畢,階下一人進言曰:「某有一計,使劉備,孫權不能相願;江南,西川皆歸丞相。」正是:

西川豪傑方遭戮,
南國英雄又受殃。

未知獻計者是誰,且看下文分解。

142 They two settled how this plan could be worked out and the messenger, still hot with anger and excitement, returned to his home.

143 Seeing Huang Kui so disturbed in mind, his wife, Lady Zhi, asked him what was wrong. But he would tell her nothing. However, he had a concubine, Li Chunxiang. And it happened that she had an intrigue with the wife's younger brother, Miao Ze, who much desired to marry her. The concubine who also saw her lord's displeasure, spoke of it to her paramour, and he told her she could probably draw from him what was wrong by a leading question.

144 "Ask him what is the truth about two men, Liu Bei and Cao Cao? Who is the wicked one," suggested Miao Ze.

145 That evening Huang Kui went to the apartments of his concubine, and she presently put the question proposed by her lover.

146 Her lord, still rather intoxicated, said, "You are not an official; still you know right from wrong as well as I. My enemy, and the man I would slay if I could, is Cao Cao."

147 "But why? And if you wish to slay him, why do you not do something?" said she.

148 "I have done something. I have settled with General Ma Teng to assassinate Cao Cao at the review."

149 Li Chunxiang of course told her paramour, who told Cao Cao, and Cao Cao made his arrangements to defeat the scheme. He called up his trusty generals and gave them orders for the morrow and, this done, he arrested Huang Kui and all his household.

150 Next day, as arranged, Ma Teng and his western troops came close up to the wall, and among the flags and banners he discerned that of the Prime Minister himself, whereby he knew that Cao Cao would hold the review in person.

151 So Ma Teng rode forward. Suddenly a bomb exploded, and at this signal there appeared bodies of armed troops in four directions: Right and left, front and rear, led by Xu Chu, Xiahou Yuan, Cao Hong, and Xu Huang. The western forces were quite hemmed in. Ma Teng then saw the mistake he had made, and he and his two sons fought valiantly to free themselves from the trap. The youngest son---Ma Tie---soon fell in the volleys of arrows. Father and son rode this way and that, seeking a way out, but failed on every side. Both were sorely wounded; and when their steeds fell from their many arrow wounds, both were captured.

152 Ma Teng, Ma Xiu, and the miserable Huang Kui who could not keep his counsel, were brought before Cao Cao. Huang Kui loudly protested his innocence. Cao Cao then called in the witness Miao Ze.

153 "That worthless scoundrel has spoiled all my plans!" cried Ma Teng against Huang Kui. "Now I cannot slay the rebel and purge my country. But it is the will of God!"

154 Father and son were dragged forth, the father uttering volleys of abuse all the time. And so three men were executed in this adventure.

155 The sons and father share one niche of fame, 
For purest loyalty their praise the same. 
To their own hurt the rebels they withstood, 
Content to die to make their pledges good. 
In blood the solemn oath they did indite 
To slay the wicked and preserve the right. 
A worthy father's worthy sons by western bride, 
Old Waves Queller's name his grandson glorified.

156 "I desire no other reward than Li Chunxiang as wife," said the betrayer, Miao Ze.

157 Cao Cao smiled and said, "For her sake then you have brought a whole household to death. What advantage would there be in preserving such a miscreant?"

158 So Cao Cao bade the executioners put both the traitor and the woman to death, with Huang Kui's household. Those who saw the fearful vengeance sighed at its cruelty.

159 Through passion base a loyal man was slain, 
And she who shared his passion shared his fate; 
The man they served was pitiless in hate, 
And thus a mean man's treachery was vain.

160 Cao Cao did not desire to rouse the rancor of the army of Xiliang, wherefore he proclaimed to them, "The intended treachery of your leaders was theirs alone."

161 However, he sent to secure the passes so that Ma Dai should not escape.

162 As has been said, Ma Dai led the rearguard. Before long the fugitives from the main army came and told him what had occurred at the capital. This frightened him so much that he abandoned his army and escaped disguised as a trader.

163 Having slain Ma Teng, Cao Cao decided to set out on his expedition to the south. But then came the disquieting news of the military preparations of Liu Bei, whose objective was said to be the west.

164 This caused Cao Cao alarm, for he said, "The bird's wings will be fully grown if he obtains possession of the West River Land."

165 As Cao Cao recognized the difficulty, from among his counselors there arose one who said, "I know how to prevent Liu Bei and Sun Quan from helping each other, and both the south and the west will be yours."

166 Chill death struck down the heroes of the west, 
Calamity approached the bold leaders of the south.

167 The next chapter will unfold the scheme.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,