삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 021-04 호랑이굴을 벗어난 현덕 

8.玄德曰:「備肉眼安識英雄?」操曰:「休得過謙。」玄德曰:「備叨恩庇,得仕於朝。天下英雄,實有未知。」操曰:「既不識其面,亦聞其名。」玄德曰:「淮南袁術,兵糧足備,可謂英雄。」操笑曰:「塚中枯骨,吾早晚必擒之!」玄德曰:「河北袁紹,四世三公,門多故吏;今虎踞冀州之地,部下能事者極多,可謂英雄。」操笑曰:「袁紹色厲膽薄,好謀無斷;幹大事而惜身,見小利而忘命:非英雄也。」玄德曰:「有一人名稱八駿,威鎮九州──劉景升可為英雄。」操曰:「劉表虛名無實,非英雄也。」玄德曰:「有一人血氣方剛,江東領袖──孫伯苻乃英雄也。」操曰:「孫策藉父之名,非英雄也。」玄德曰:「益州劉季玉,可為英雄乎?」操曰:「劉璋雖係宗室,乃守戶之犬耳,何足為英雄!」玄德曰:「如張繡、張魯、韓遂等輩皆何如?」操鼓掌大笑曰:「此等碌碌小人,何足挂齒!」玄德曰:「舍此之外,備實不知。」操曰:「夫英雄者,胸懷大志,腹有良謀;有包藏宇宙之機,吞吐天地之志者也。」玄德曰:「誰能當之?」操以手指玄德,後自指曰:「今天下英雄,惟使君與操耳。」

"I am just a common dullard. How can I know such things?"

"Do not be so modest," said Cao Cao.

"Thanks to your kindly protection I have a post at court. But as to heroes I really do not know who they are."

"You may not have looked upon their faces, but you must have heard their names."

"Yuan Shu of the South of River Huai, with his strong army and abundant resources: Is he one?" asked Liu Bei.

His host laughed, "A rotting skeleton in a graveyard. I shall put him out of the way shortly."

"Well, Yuan Shao then. The highest offices of state have been held in his family for four generations, and his clients are many in the empire. He is firmly posted in Jizhou, and he commands the services of many able people. Surely he is one."

"A bully, but a coward. He is fond of grandiose schemes, but is devoid of decision. He makes for great things but grudges the necessary sacrifice. He loses sight of everything else in view of a little present advantage. He is not one."

"There is Liu Biao of Jingzhou. He is renowned as a man of perfection, whose fame has spread on all sides. Surely he is a hero."

"He is a mere semblance, a man of vain reputation. No, not he."

"Sun Ce is a sturdy sort, the chief of all in the South Land. Is he a hero?"

"He has profited by the reputation of his father Sun Jian. Sun Ce is not a real hero."

"What of Liu Zhang of Yizhou?"

"Though he is of the reigning family, he is nothing more than a watch dog. How could you make a hero of him?"

"What about Zhang Xiu, Zhang Lu, Han Sui, and all those leaders?"

Cao Cao clapped his hands and laughed very loudly, saying, "Paltry people like them are not worth mentioning."

"With these exceptions I really know none."

"Now heroes are the ones who cherish lofty designs in their bosoms and have plans to achieve them. They have all-embracing schemes, and the whole world is at their mercy."

"Who is such a person?" said Liu Bei.

Cao Cao pointed his finger first at his guest and then at himself, saying, "The only heroes in the world are you and I."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,