삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 029-04 손권의 등장

比及出觀,又見于吉走入觀門來。策曰:「此觀亦藏妖之所也!」遂坐於觀前,命武士五百人拆毀之。武士方上屋揭瓦,卻見于吉立於屋上,飛瓦擲地。策大怒,傳令逐出本觀道士,放火燒燬殿宇。火起處,又見于吉立於火光之中。策怒歸府,又見于吉立於府門前。策乃不入府,隨點起三軍,出城外下寨,傳喚眾將商議,欲起兵助袁紹夾攻曹操。眾將俱曰:「主公玉體違和,未可輕動。且待平愈,出兵未遲。」

是夜孫策宿於寨內,又見于吉披髮而來。策於帳中叱喝不絕。次日,吳太夫人傳令,召策回府。策乃歸見其母。夫人見策形容憔悴,泣曰:「兒失形矣!」策即引鏡自照,果見形容十分瘦損,不覺失驚,顧左右曰:「吾奈何憔悴至此耶!」

言未己,忽見于吉立於鏡中。策拍鏡大叫一聲,金瘡迸裂,昏絕於地。夫人令扶入臥內。須臾甦醒,自歎曰:「吾不能復生矣!」隨召張昭等諸人,及弟孫權,至臥榻前,囑付曰:「天下方亂,以吳越之眾,三江之固,大可有為。子布等幸善相吾弟。」乃取印綬與孫權曰:「若舉江東之眾,決機於兩陣之間,與天下爭衡,卿不如我;舉賢任能,使各盡力以保江東,我不如卿。卿宜念父兄創業之艱難,善自圖之!」

權大哭,拜受印綬。策告母曰:「兒天年已盡,不能奉慈母。今將印綬付弟,望母朝夕訓之。父兄舊人,慎勿輕怠。」母哭曰:「恐汝弟年幼,不能任大事,當復如何?」策曰:「弟才勝兒十倍,足當大任。倘內事不決,可問張昭,外事不決,可問周瑜──恨周瑜不在此,不得面囑之也!」又喚諸弟囑曰:「吾死之後,汝等並輔仲謀。宗族中敢有生異心者,眾共誅之。骨肉為逆,不得入祖墳安葬。」諸弟泣受命。又喚妻喬夫人謂曰:「吾與汝不幸中途相分,汝須孝養尊姑。早晚汝妹入見,可囑其轉致周郎,盡心輔佐吾弟,休負我平日相知之雅。」言訖,暝目而逝。年止二十六歲。後人有詩讚曰:

獨戰東南地,人稱小霸王。
運籌如虎踞,決策似鷹揚。
威鎮三江靖,名聞四海香。
臨終遺大事,專意屬周郎。

[三國誌詩029-p02]

孫策既死,孫權哭倒於床前。張昭曰:「此非將軍哭時也,宜一面治喪事,一面理軍國大事。」權乃收淚。張昭令孫靜理會喪事,請孫權出堂,受眾文武謁賀。孫權生得方頤大口,碧眼紫髯。昔漢使劉琬入吳,見孫家諸昆仲,因語人曰:「吾遍觀孫氏兄弟,雖各才氣秀達,然皆祿祚不終。惟仲謀形貌奇偉,骨格非常,乃大貴之表,又享高壽,眾皆不及也。」

But as he went out of the courtyard, he saw Yu Ji walking in.

86 "This temple is nothing more than a lurking place for sorcerers and wizards and such people," said Sun Ce.

87 Whereupon he took a seat in front of the building and sent for five hundred soldiers to pull the place down. When they went up on the roof to strip off the tiles, Sun Ce saw Yu Ji standing on the main beam flicking tiles to the ground. More angry than ever, Sun Ce told them to drive out the priests belonging to the place and burn it. They did so, and when the flames rose their highest, Sun Ce saw the dead Daoist Yu Ji standing in the midst of the fire.

88 Sun Ce returned home still in a bad humor, which increased when he saw the form of Yu Ji standing at his gate. He would not enter but mustered his army and went into camp outside the city walls. And there he summoned his officers to meet him and talk over joining Yuan Shao in an attack on Cao Cao.

89 They assembled, but they remonstrated with him and begged him to consider his precious health.

That night he slept in the camp and again saw Yu Ji, this time with his hair hanging loose. Sun Ce raged at the vision without cessation.

90 Next day his mother called him into the city and he went. She was shocked at the change in his appearance: He looked so utterly miserable. Her tears fell.

91 "My son," said Lady Wu, "how wasted you are!"

92 He had a mirror brought and looked at himself. He was indeed so gaunt and thin that he was almost frightened and exclaimed, "How do I come to look so haggard?"

93 While he spoke, Yu Ji appeared in the mirror. He struck it and shrieked. Then the half healed wounds reopened and he fainted.

94 He was raised and borne within. When he recovered consciousness, he said, "This is the end. I shall die."

95 He sent for Zhang Zhao and his other chief officers and his brother, Sun Quan, and they gathered in his chamber.

96 He gave them his dying charge, saying, "In the disordered state of the empire, the domains of Wu and Yue, with its strong defense of the three rivers and resourceful lands, has a brilliant future. You, Zhang Zhao, must assist my brother."

97 So saying Sun Ce handed his seal to Sun Quan, saying, "For manipulating the might of Wu so as to make it the deciding force among the factions and then obtaining the whole empire, you are not so suited as I. But in encouraging the wise and confiding in the able and getting the best out of everyone for the preservation of this land, I should not succeed as you will. Remember with what toil and labor your father and I have won what we possess, and take good care thereof."

98 Sun Quan wept as he knelt to receive the seal, and the dying Sun Ce turned to his mother, saying, "Mother, the days allotted of Heaven have run out, and I can no longer serve my tender mother. I have given over the seal to my brother and trust that you will advise him early and late, and see that he lives worthy of his predecessors."

99 "Alas! Your brother is full young for such a task," said his mother, weeping. "I know not what may happen."

100 "He is far abler than I and fully equal to the task of ruling. Should he have doubts upon internal affairs, he must turn to Zhang Zhao; for outer matters he must consult Zhou Yu. It is a pity Zhou Yu is absent so that I cannot give him my charge face to face."

101 To his brothers Sun Ce said, "When I am gone, you must help your brother. Should any discord arise in the family, let the others punish the wrongdoer and let not his ashes mingle with those of his ancestors in the family vaults."

102 The young men wept at these words.

103 Then he called for his wife, Lady Qiao, and said, "Unhappily we have to part while still in the full vigor of life. You must care for my mother. Your sister will come to see you presently, and you can ask her to tell her husband, Zhou Yu, to help my brother in all things and make my brother keep to the way I have taught him to walk in."

104 Then Sun Ce closed his eyes and soon after passed away. He was only twenty-six.

105 People called him first of the chieftains, 
The east had felt his might, 
He watched like a tiger crouching. 
Struck as a hawk in flight. 
There was peace in the lands he ruled. 
His fame ran with the wind. 
But he died and left to another. 
The great scheme in his mind.

106 As his brother breathed his last, Sun Quan sank by the bed and wept.

107 "This is not the time to mourn," said Zhang Zhao. "First see to the funeral ceremonies and that the government is safe."

108 So the new ruler dried his tears. The superintendence of the funeral was confided to Sun Jing, and then Zhang Zhao led his young master to the hall to receive the felicitations of his officers.

109 Sun Quan was endowed with a square jaw and a large mouth; he had green eyes and a purple beard.

110 Formerly, when Minister Liu Wan had gone to Wu to visit the Sun family, he said of the family of brothers, "I have looked well at them all, and they are all clever and perspicacious, but none of them have the very ultimate degree of good fortune. Only the second, Sun Quan, has the look of a deep thinker. His face is remarkable, and his build unusual, and he has the look of one who will come to great honor."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,