삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 042-07 일기당천의 장비

21.卻說玄德至江夏,與孔明、劉琦共議良策。孔明曰:「曹操勢大,急難抵敵,不如往投東吳孫權,以為應援。使南北相持,吾等於中取利,有何不可?」玄德曰:「江東人物極多,必有遠謀,安肯相容耶?」孔明笑曰:「今操引百萬之眾,虎踞江漢,江東安得不使人來探聽虛實?」若有人到此,亮借一帆風,直至江東,憑三寸不爛之舌,說南北兩軍互相吞併。若南軍勝,共誅曹操以取荊州之地;若北軍勝,則我乘勢以取江南可也。」玄德曰:「此論甚高。但如何得江東人到?」

22.正說間,人報江東孫權差魯肅來弔喪,船已傍岸。孔明笑曰:「大事濟矣!」遂問劉琦曰:「往日孫策亡時,襄陽曾遣人去弔喪否?」琦曰:「江東與我家有殺父之讎,安得通慶弔之禮?」孔明曰:「然則魯肅之來,非為弔喪,乃來探聽軍情也。」遂謂玄德曰:「魯肅至,若問曹操動靜,主公只推不知。再三問時,主公只說可問諸葛亮。」

23.計議已定,使人迎接魯肅。肅入城弔喪,收過禮物,劉琦請肅與玄德相見。禮畢,邀入後堂飲酒。肅曰:「久聞皇叔大名,無緣拜會;今幸得見,實為欣慰。近聞皇叔與曹操會戰,必知彼虛實:敢問操軍約有幾何?」玄德曰:「備兵微將寡,一聞操至即走,竟不知彼虛實。」魯肅曰:「聞皇叔用諸葛孔明之謀,兩場火燒得曹操魂亡膽落,何言不知耶?」玄德曰:「除非問孔明,便知其詳。」肅曰:「孔明安在?願求一見。」

All this time Liu Bei 유비 was at Jiangxia 강하 where, with Zhuge Liang 제갈량 and Liu Qi 유기, he was endeavoring to evolve a good plan of campaign.

Zhuge Liang said, "Cao Cao's power is too great for us to cope with. Let us go over to the South Land and ask help from Sun Quan. If we can set north and south at grips, we ought to be able to get some advantage from our intermediate position between them."

"But will they be willing to have anything to do with us?" said Liu Bei. "The South Land is a large and populous country, and Sun Quan has ambitions of his own."

Zhuge Liang replied, "Cao Cao with his army of a million holds the Han River and a half of the Great River. The South Land will certainly send to find out all possible about the position. Should any messenger come, I shall borrow a little boat and make a little trip over the river and trust to my little lithe tongue to set north and south at each other's throats. If the south wins, we will assist in destroying Cao Cao in order to get Jingzhou. If the north wins, we shall profit by the victory to get the South Land. So we shall get some advantage either way."

"That is a very fine view to take," said Liu Bei. "But how are you going to get hold of anyone from the South Land to talk to?"

Liu Bei's question was answered by the arrival of Lu Su, and as the ship touched the bank and the envoy came ashore, Zhuge Liang laughed, saying, "It is done!"

Turning to Liu Qi 유기 he asked, "When Sun Ce 손책 died, did your country send any condolences?"

"It is impossible there would be any mourning courtesies between them and us. We had caused the death of his father, Sun Jian 손견."

"Then it is certain that this envoy does not come to present condolences but to spy out the land."

So he said to Liu Bei, "When Lu Su 노숙 asks about the movements of Cao Cao, you will know nothing. If he presses the matter, say he can ask me."

Having thus prepared their scheme, they sent to welcome the envoy, who entered the city in mourning garb. The gifts having been accepted, Liu Qi asked Lu Su to meet Liu Bei. When the introductory ceremonies were over, the three men went to one of the inner chambers to drink a cup of wine.

Presently Lu Su said to Liu Bei, "By reputation I have known you a long time, Uncle Liu Bei, but till today I have not met you. I am very gratified at seeing you. You have been fighting Cao Cao, though, lately, so I suppose you know all about him. Has he really so great an army? How many, do you think, he has?"

"My army was so small that we fled whenever we heard of his approach. So I do not know how many he had."

"You had the advice of Zhuge Liang, and you used fire on Cao Cao twice. You burned him almost to death so that you can hardly say you know nothing about his soldiers," said Lu Su.

"Without asking my adviser, I really do not know the details."

"Where is Zhuge Liang? I should like to see him," said Lu Su.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,