삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 046-01 고육지계

第四十六回 用奇計孔明借箭 獻密計黃蓋受刑 

Using Strategy, Zhuge Liang Borrows Arrows;
Joining A Ruse, Huang Gai Accepts Punishment. 

卻說魯肅領了周瑜言語,逕來舟中相探孔明,孔明接入小舟對坐。肅曰:「連日措辦軍務,有失聽教。」孔明曰:「便是亮亦未與都督賀喜。」肅曰:「何喜?」孔明曰:「公瑾使先生來探亮知也不知,便是這件事可賀喜耳。」諕得魯肅失色問曰:「先生何由知之?」孔明曰:「這條計只好弄蔣幹。曹操雖被一時瞞過,必然便省悟,只是不肯認錯耳。今蔡、張兩人既死,江東無患矣,如何不賀喜?吾聞曹操換毛玠,于禁為水軍都督,在這兩個手裏,好歹送了水軍性命。」

魯肅聽了,開口不得,把些言語支吾了半晌,別孔明而回。孔明囑曰:「望子敬在公瑾面前勿言亮先知此事。恐公瑾心懷妒忌,又要尋事害亮。」魯肅應諾而去,回見周瑜,把上項事只得實說了。瑜大驚曰:「此人決不可留!吾決意斬之!」肅勸曰:「若殺孔明,卻被曹操笑也。」瑜曰:「吾自有公道斬之,教他死而無怨。」肅曰:「以何公道斬之?」瑜曰:「子敬休問,來日便見。」

次日,聚眾將於帳下,教請孔明議事。孔明欣然而至。坐定,瑜問孔明曰:「即日將與曹軍交戰,水路交兵,當以何兵器為先?」孔明曰:「大江之上,以弓箭為先。」瑜曰:「先生之言,甚合吾意。但今軍中正缺箭用,敢煩先生監造十萬枝箭,以為應敵之具。此係公事,先生幸勿推卻。」孔明曰:「都督見委,自當效勞。敢問十萬枝箭,何時要用?」瑜曰:「十日之內,可辦完否?」孔明曰:「操軍即日將至,若候十日,必誤大事。」瑜曰:「先生料幾日可辦完?」孔明曰:「只消三日,便可拜納十萬枝箭。」瑜曰:「軍中無戲言。」孔明曰:「怎敢戲都督!願納軍令狀:三日不辦,甘當重罰。」

瑜大喜,喚軍政司當面取了文書,置酒相待曰:「待軍事畢後,自有酬勞。」孔明曰:「今日已不及,來日造起。至第三日,可差五百小軍到江邊搬箭。」

1 Lu Su 노숙 departed on his mission and found Zhuge Liang 제갈량 seated in his little craft.

2 "There has been so much to do that I have not been able to come to listen to your instructions," said Lu Su.

3 "That is truly so," said Zhuge Liang, "and I have not yet congratulated the Commander-in-Chief."

4 "What have you wished to congratulate him upon?"

5 "Why Sir, the matter upon which he sent you to find out whether I knew about it or not. Indeed I can congratulate him on that."

6 Lu Su turned pale and gasped, saying, "But how did you know, Master?"

7 "The ruse succeeded well thus played off on Jiang Gan 장간. Cao Cao has been taken in this once, but he will soon rise to it. Only he will not confess his mistake. However, the two men are gone, and the South Land is freed from a grave anxiety. Do you not think that is a matter for congratulation? I hear Mao Jie 모개 and Yu Jin 우금 are the new admirals, and in their hands lie both good and evil for the fate of the northern fleet."

8 Lu Su was quite dumbfounded. He stayed a little time longer passing the time in making empty remarks, and then took his leave.

9 As he was going away, Zhuge Liang cautioned him, saying, "Do not let Zhou Yu know that I know his ruse. If you let him know, he will seek some chance to do me harm."

10 Lu Su promised. Nevertheless he went straight to his chief and related the whole thing just as it happened.

11 "Really he must be got rid of," said Zhou Yu. "I have quite decided to put the man out of the way."

12 "If you slay him, will not Cao Cao laugh at you?"

13 "Oh, no! I will find a legitimate way of getting rid of him so that he shall go to his death without resentment."

14 "But how can you find a legitimate way of assassinating him?"

15 "Do not ask too much. You will see presently."

16 Soon after all the officers were summoned to the main tent, and Zhuge Liang's presence was desired. He went contentedly enough.

17 When all were seated, Zhou Yu 주유 suddenly addressed Zhuge Liang, saying, "I am going to fight a battle with the enemy soon on the water. What weapons are the best?"

18 "On a great river arrows are the best," said Zhuge Liang.

19 "Your opinion and mine agree. But at the moment we are short of them. I wish you would undertake to supply about a hundred thousand arrows for the naval fight. As it is for the public service, you will not decline, I hope."

20 "Whatever task the Commander-in-Chief lays upon me, I must certainly try to perform," replied Zhuge Liang. "May I inquire by what date you require the hundred thousand arrows?"

21 "Could you have them ready in ten days?"

22 "The enemy will be here very soon. Ten days will be too late," said Zhuge Liang.

23 "In how many days do you estimate the arrows can be ready?"

24 "Let me have three days. Then you may send for your hundred thousand."

25 "No joking, remember!" said Zhou Yu. "There is no joking in war time."

26 "Dare I joke with the Commander-in-Chief? Give me a formal military order. If I have not completed the task in three days, I will take my punishment."

27 Zhou Yu, secretly delighted, sent for the secretaries and prepared the commission then and there.

28 Then he drank to the success of the undertaking and said, "I shall have to congratulate you most heartily when this is accomplished."

29 "This day is too late to count," said Zhuge Liang. "On the third from tomorrow morning send five hundred soldiers to the river side to convey the arrows."

30 They drank a few more cups together, and then Zhuge Liang took his leave.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,