삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 066-01 조조가 황후를 시해하다

逍遙津(共四回)

第六十六回 關雲長單刀赴會  伏皇后為國捐生

Armed With Sword, Guan Yu Goes To A Feast Alone;
For The State, Empress Fu Offers Her Life.

卻說孫權要索荊州。張昭獻計曰:「劉備所倚重者,諸葛亮耳。其兄諸葛瑾今仕於吳,何不將瑾老小執下,使瑾入川告其弟,令勸劉備交割荊州?『如其不還,必累及我老小,』亮念同胞之情,必然應允。」權曰:「諸葛瑾乃誠實君子,安忍拘其老小?」昭曰:「明教知是計策,自然放心。」

權從之,召諸葛瑾老小虛監在府;一面修書,打發諸葛瑾往西川去。不數日,到了成都,先使人報知玄德。玄德問孔明曰:「令兄來此為何?」孔明曰:「來索荊州耳。」玄德曰;「何以答之?」孔明曰:「只須如此如此。」

計會已定,孔明出郭接瑾。不到私宅,逕入賓館參拜畢,瑾放聲大哭。亮曰:「兄長有事但說,何故發哀?」瑾曰:「吾一家老小休矣!」亮曰:「莫非為不還荊州乎?因弟之故,執下兄長老小,弟心何安?兄休憂慮,弟自有計還荊州便了。」

瑾大喜,即同孔明入見玄德,呈上孫權書。玄德看了,怒曰:「孫權既以妹嫁我,卻乘我不在荊州,竟將妹子潛地取去,情理難容!我正要大起川兵,殺下江南,報我之恨,卻還想來索荊州乎?」孔明哭拜於地,曰:「吳侯執下亮兄長老小,倘若不還,吾兄將全家被戮。兄死亮豈能獨生?望主公看亮之面,將荊州還了東吳,全亮兄之情!」

玄德再三不肯,孔明只是哭求。玄德徐徐曰:「既如此,看軍師面,分荊州一半還之:將長沙,零陵,桂楊三郡與他。」亮曰:「既蒙見允,便可寫書與雲長令交割三郡。」玄德曰:「子瑜到彼,須用善言求吾弟。吾弟性如烈火,吾尚懼之。切宜仔細。」

瑾求了書,辭了玄德,別了孔明,登途逕到荊州。雲長請入中堂,賓主相敘。瑾出玄德書曰:「皇叔許先以三郡還東吳,望將軍即日交割,令瑾好回見吾主。」雲長變色曰:「吾與吾兄桃園結義,誓共匡扶漢室。荊州本大漢疆土,豈得妄以尺寸與人?『將在外,君命有所不受』。雖吾兄有書來,我卻只不還。」

瑾曰:「今吳侯執下瑾老小,若不還荊州,必將被誅。望將軍憐之!」雲長曰:「此是吳侯譎計,如何瞞得我過!」瑾曰:「將軍何太無目面﹖」雲長執劍在手曰:「休再言!此劍上並無面目!」關平告曰:「軍師面上不好看,望父親息怒。」雲長曰:「不看軍師面上,教你回不得東吳!」

瑾滿面羞慚,急辭下船,再往西州見孔明,孔明已自出巡去了。瑾只再見玄德,哭告雲長欲殺之事。玄德曰:「吾弟性急,極難與言。子諭可暫回,容吾取了東川,漢中諸郡,調雲長往守之,那時方得交付荊州。」瑾不得已,只得回東吳見孫權,具言前事。孫權大怒曰:「子瑜此去,反覆奔走,莫非皆是諸葛亮之計?」瑾曰:「非也;吾弟亦哭告玄德,方許將三郡先還,又無奈雲長恃頑不肯。」孫權曰;「既劉備有先還三郡之言,便可差官前去長沙,零陵,桂楊三郡赴任,且看如何。」瑾曰:「主公所言極是。」

1 The scheme, which Zhang Zhao had in mind, he laid before his master thus: "The one man upon whom Liu Bei relies most is Zhuge Liang. Now his brother is in your service and in your power. All you have to do is to seize Zhuge Jin's family and send him west to see Zhuge Liang and make Zhuge Liang persuade Liu Bei to return Jingzhou. If Liu Bei refuses, the family of Zhuge Jin will suffer, and Zhuge Liang will not be able to resist the claims of brotherhood."

2 "But Zhuge Jin is a loyal and true gentleman. I could not lay hands upon his family!" said Sun Quan.

3 "Explain the ruse to him. That will set his mind at rest," said Zhang Zhao.

4 Sun Quan consented and issued the command to confine the family of his retainer in the palace but not really imprison them. Then he wrote a letter for Zhuge Jin to take with him on his mission. Before many days Zhuge Jin reached Chengdu and sent to inform Liu Bei of his arrival.

5 Liu Bei at once sought the advice of Zhuge Liang.

6 "Why think you your brother has come?"

7 "He has come to force the return of Jingzhou."

8 "How shall I answer him?"

9 "You must do so and so," said Zhuge Liang.

10 The plan of action being prepared, Zhuge Liang went out of the city to welcome his brother. But instead of taking him to his own residence, Zhuge Liang took him to the guest-house. When the greetings were over, the visitor suddenly lifted up his voice and wept.

11 "If you have any trouble, my brother, pray tell. Why do you weep thus?" asked Zhuge Liang.

12 "Alas! My family are lost!" cried he.

13 "I suppose it is in the matter of the return of Jingzhou? If your family have been seized on my account, how can I bear it calmly? But do not be anxious, my brother. I shall certainly find some way out of the difficulty."

14 This reply pleased Zhuge Jin, and the two brothers went to visit Liu Bei.

15 The letter of Sun Quan was presented, but when Liu Bei had read it he said, angrily, "He is related to me by marriage, and he has profited by my absence from Jingzhou to steal away his sister. That is a sort of kindliness I find it hard to bear. When I am just going to lead my army to the South Land to take vengeance, is it likely he will get Jingzhou out of me?"

16 At this point Zhuge Liang prostrated himself weeping at his lord's feet and said, "The Marquis of Wu has seized my brother's family, and he will put them all to death if the land be not given up. Can I remain alive if such a fate befall them? I pray my lord for my sake to give back the region and prevent any breach between my brother and me."

17 But Liu Bei refused. He seemed obdurate, but Zhuge Liang persisted in his entreaty. Finally Liu Bei reluctantly consented.

18 "Since things are so, and the Instructor pleads for it, I will return half," said he. "I will give up three territories---Changsha, Lingling, and Guiyang."

19 "Then, as you have consented, prepare letters ordering Guan Yu to yield these three territories," said Zhuge Jin.

20 Liu Bei said, "When you see my brother, you must use most gracious words to him, for his nature is as a fierce fire, and even I fear what he may do. So be very careful."

21 Zhuge Jin, having got the letter, took his leave and went straightway to Jingzhou. He asked for an interview, and was received in the grand reception hall.

22 When both were seated in their respective places, the emissary produced the letter of Liu Bei, saying, "The Imperial Uncle has promised to return three territories to my master, and I hope, General, you will hand them over at once and let me return."

23 Guan Yu's countenance changed, and he said, "The oath sworn in the Peach Garden bound me and my brother to support the dynasty of Han. Jingzhou is a portion of their domain, and how can any part be given to another? When a leader is in the field, he receives no orders, not even those of his prince. Although you have brought letters from my brother, yet will I not yield the territories."

24 "But the Marquis of Wu has laid hands upon my family, and they will be slain if the land be not given up. I crave your pity, O General!"

25 "This is but a ruse on his part, but it does not deceive me!"

26 "Why are you so pitiless?"

27 Guan Yu drew his sword, saying, "Let us have no more. This sword is pitiless!"

28 "It will put the Instructor to shame," said Guan Ping. "I pray you not to be angry, my father."

29 "Were it not for my respect for the Instructor, you would never go back to the South Land," said Guan Yu to Zhuge Jin.

30 Zhuge Jin, overwhelmed with shame, took his leave, sought his ship, and hastily returned to Chengdu to see his brother. But Zhuge Liang had gone away upon a journey. However, he saw Liu Bei and related what had happened, and said that Guan Yu was going to slay him.

31 "My brother is hasty," said Liu Bei. "It is difficult to argue with him. But return home for the present, and when I have finished my conquest of Hanzhong, I will transfer Guan Yu to another post, and then I may be able to return Jingzhou."

32 Zhuge Jin had no choice but to accept this reply and carry the unsatisfactory news to his master.

33 Sun Quan was greatly annoyed and said, "This running to and fro was nothing more than one of your brother's tricks."

34 The unhappy messenger denied, saying, "No, no! Zhuge Liang had interceded with many tears and obtained the promise to return three territories from Liu Bei. It was the obstinacy of Guan Yu that spoiled all."

35 "Since Liu Bei said he would return three territories, we may send officials to take over their administration. Think you that might be done?" said Sun Quan.

36 "What you say, my lord, seems most proper."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,