삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 092-03 조자룡의 노익장

雲視之,乃張苞也。苞見趙雲,言曰:「丞相恐老將軍有失,特遣某引軍五千兵接應。聞老將軍被困,故殺透重圍。正遇魏將薛則,被某殺之。」雲大喜,即與張苞殺出西北角來。只見魏兵棄戈奔走。一彪軍從外吶喊殺入,為首大將提偃月青龍刀,手挽人頭。雲視之,乃關興也。興曰:「奉丞相之命,恐老將軍有失,特引五千兵前來接應。卻纔陣上逢著魏將董禧,被吾一刀斬之,梟道在此。丞相隨後便到也。」雲曰:「二將軍已建奇功,不趁今日擒住夏侯楙,以定大事?」

張苞聞言,遂引兵去了。興曰:「我也幹功去。」亦引兵去了。雲回顧左右曰:「他兩個是吾子姪輩,尚且爭先幹功;吾乃國家上將,朝廷舊臣,反不如此小輩耶?吾當捨老命以報先帝之恩!」於是引兵來捉夏侯楙。當夜三路兵夾攻,大破魏軍一陣。鄧芝引兵接應,殺得屍橫遍野,血流成河。夏侯楙乃無謀之人,更兼年幼,不曾經戰;見軍大亂,遂引帳下驍將百餘人,望南安郡而走。眾軍因見無主,盡皆逃竄。興、苞二將,聞夏侯楙望南安郡去了,連夜趕來。

楙走入城中,緊閉城門,驅兵守禦。興、苞二人趕到,將城圍住;趙雲隨後也到:三面攻打。少時,鄧芝亦引兵到。一連圍了十日,攻打不下。忽報丞相留後軍住沔陽,左軍屯陽平,右軍屯石城,自引中軍來到。趙雲、鄧芝郡關興、張苞皆來拜問孔明,說連日攻城不下。孔明遂乘小車親到城邊周圍看了一遍,回寨升帳而坐。

眾將環立聽令。孔明曰:「此郡壕深成峻,不易攻也。吾正事不在此城,如汝等只久攻,倘魏兵分道而出,以取漢中,吾軍危矣。」鄧芝曰:「夏侯楙乃魏之駙馬,若擒此人,勝斬百將。今困於此,豈可棄之而去?」孔明曰:「吾自有計。此處西連天水郡,北抵安定郡;二處太守,不知何人?」探卒答曰:「天水太守馬遵,安定太守崔諒。」孔明大喜,乃喚魏延受計,如此如此;又喚關興、張苞受計,如此如此;又喚心腹軍士二人受計,如此行之。各將領命,引兵而去。孔明卻在南安城外,令軍運迆草堆於城下,口稱燒城。魏兵聞知,皆大笑不懼。

卻說安定太守崔諒,在城中聞蜀兵圍了南安,困住夏侯楙,十分慌懼,即點軍馬約共四千,守住城池。忽見一人自正南而來,口稱有機密事。崔諒喚入問之,答曰:「某是夏侯都督帳下心腹將裴緒,今奉都督將令,特來求救於天水、安定二郡。南安其急,每日城上縱火為號,專望二郡救兵,並不見到;因復差某殺出重圍,來此告急,可星夜起兵為外應。都督若見二郡兵到,卻開城門接應也。」諒曰:「有都督文書否?」緒貼肉取出,汗已濕透;略教一視,急令手下換了匹馬,便出城望天水而去。

To his joy, Zhao Zilong saw Zhang Bao coming toward him, the serpent halberd in his hand, and a man's head hanging at his bridle.

39 Soon Zhang Bao reached the veteran general's side and cried, "The Prime Minister feared some misfortune had befallen you, so he sent me to your help! I have five thousand troops here. We heard that you were surrounded. On the way I met Xue Ze and slew him."

40 Zhao Zilong's courage revived, and he and the young general went on toward the southwest, driving the soldiers of Wei before them in disorder. Soon another cohort came in from the side, the leader wielding the green-dragon saber.

41 This was Guan Xing, and he cried, "The Prime Minister sent me with five thousand troops to your aid. On the way I encountered Dong Xin and slain him. Here is his head. The Prime Minister is coming up too!"

42 "But why not press on to capture Xiahou Mao since you have had such wonderful success?" cried Zhao Zilong.

43 Zhang Bao took the hint and went forward. Guan Xing followed.

44 "They are as my own children," said Zhao Zilong to those who stood near. "And they press on wherever there is merit to be won. I am an old leader and high in rank, but I am not worth so much as these two youths. Yet will I risk my life once more for the sake of my old lord the First Ruler."

45 So he led the remnant of his troops to try to capture Xiahou Mao.

46 During that night the army of Wei was smitten till corpses covered the earth and gore ran in rivers. Xiahou Mao was unskillful, and young, and inexperienced in battle. His army was in utter rout, and he could not think but only flee. At the head of a hundred cavalries, he made for Nanan. His army, leaderless, scattered like rats.

47 Zhang Bao and Guan Xing set out for Nanan. At the news of their coming, Xiahou Mao closed the city gates and urged his soldiers to defend. Zhao Zilong soon joined the generals, and they attacked on three sides. Deng Zhi arrived also, and the city was quite surrounded.

48 After vain efforts for ten days, they heard the news: "The Prime Minister has stationed the rear army in Mianyang, the left army in Yangping Pass, the right army in Shicheng. He himself is leading the center army toward Nanan."

49 The four generals went to visit Zhuge Liang and told him their failure at the city. He got into his light chariot and rode out to view the city, after which he returned and summoned the officers to his tent.

50 Zhuge Liang said, "The moat is deep, the walls are steep. Wherefore the city is well defended and difficult to take. My present plan omits this place. If you persist in the attack and the Wei armies march to try for Hanzhong, our army will be in danger."

51 "Consider what the capture of Xiahou Mao would mean," said Deng Zhi. "He is an Imperial Son-in-Law, and worth more than slaying a hundred ordinary leaders. We have begun the siege, and we should not raise it."

52 Zhuge Liang said, "I have other plans. East of this lies Tianshui and north Anding. Does anyone know the governors of these two places?"

53 "Ma Zun is the Governor of Tianshui, Cui Liang that of Anding," replied a scout.

54 Zhuge Liang then called to him one by one---Wei Yan, Zhang Bao, Guan Xing, and two trusted subordinates---and gave each certain instructions. They left to carry out their orders.

55 Next Zhuge Liang ordered the soldiers to pile up beneath the walls heaps of firewood and straw, saying he was going to burn the city. The defenders on the wall derided him.

56 Cui Liang, the Governor of Anding, was much frightened when he heard that Xiahou Mao was besieged, and began to see to his own defenses. He mustered his four thousand soldiers, resolved to defend his city as long as possible. Then there came a man from the south direction, who said he had secret letters.

57 Cui Liang had him brought into the city, and, when questioned, the man said, "I am one of Xiahou Mao's trusted soldiers and named Pei Xu. I was sent to beg for help from Tianshui and Anding. The city of Nanan is hard pressed. Every day we have raised fires to call the attention of your cities to our plight, but our signals have all failed. No one has come. I was ordered to fight my way through the besiegers and come to tell you. You are to give assistance immediately, and our General will open the gates to help you."

58 "Have you a letter from the General?" asked Cui Liang.

59 A letter was produced from inside the man's dress, all moist with perspiration. After the Governor had read it, the soldier took it back and went on to the direction of Tianshui.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,