삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 019-16 여포의 죽음 

48.卻說武士擁張遼至。操指遼曰:「這人好生面善。」遼曰:「濮陽城中曾相遇,如何忘卻?」操笑曰:「你原來也記得!」遼曰:「只是可惜!」操曰:「可惜甚的?」遼曰:「可惜當日火不大,不曾燒死你這國賊!」操大怒曰:「敗將安敢辱吾!」拔劍在手,親自來殺張遼。遼全無懼色,引頸待殺。曹操背後一人攀住臂膊,一人詭於面前,說道:「丞相且莫動手!」

49.正是:

乞哀呂布無人救,罵賊張遼反得生。

[三國誌詩011-p04]

畢竟救張遼的是誰,且看下文分解。

It was recorded earlier that the executioners were hustling Zhang Liao forward.

Pointing to him from above, Cao Cao said, "He has a familiar face."

"You were not likely to forget me: You saw me before in Puyang," said Zhang Liao.

"O, so you remember me, eh?"

"Yes. More is the pity."

"Pity for what?"

"That the fire that day was not fierce enough to burn you up, rebel that you are!"

Cao Cao began to get angry.

"How dare you insult me?" cried he and lifted his sword to kill the bold speaker.

The undaunted Zhang Liao never changed color, but stretched out his neck for the blow. Then a man behind Cao Cao caught his arm, and in front of him another dropped on his knees, saying, "O Prime Minister, I pray thee stay thy hand!"

Lu Bu whining was not spared, 
Railing Zhang Liao far better fared.

Who was it that saved Zhang Liao? The next chapter will show.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,