삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 080-02 한나라의 대통을 잇다

帝顫慄不已。只見階下披甲持戈數百餘人,皆是魏兵。帝泣謂群臣曰:「朕願將天下禪於魏王,幸留殘喘,以終天年。」賈詡曰:「魏王必不負陛下。陛下可急降詔,以安眾心。」帝只得令陳群草禪國之詔,令華歆齎捧詔璽,引百官直至魏王宮獻納。曹丕大喜。開讀詔曰:

朕在位三十二年,遭天下蕩覆,幸賴祖宗之靈,危而復存。然今仰瞻天象,俯察民心,炎精之數既終,行運在乎曹氏。是以前王既樹神武之蹟,今王又光耀明德,以應其期。曆數昭明,信可知矣。夫大道之行,天下為公;唐堯不私於厥子,而名播於無窮:朕竊慕焉。今其追踵堯典,禪位於丞相魏王。王其毋辭!
  曹丕聽畢,便欲受詔。司馬懿諫曰:「不可:雖然詔璽已至,殿下宜且上表謙辭,以絕天下之謗。」不從之,令王朗作表,自稱德薄,請別求大賢以嗣天位。帝覽表,心甚驚疑,謂群臣曰:「魏王謙遜,如之奈何?」華歆曰:「昔魏武王受王爵之時,三辭而詔不許,然後受之。今陛下可再降詔,魏王自當允從。」

帝不得已,又令桓階草詔,遣高廟使張音,持節奉璽至魏王宮。曹丕開讀詔曰:

咨爾魏王:上書謙讓。朕竊為漢道陵遲,為日已久;幸賴武王操,德膺符運,奮揚神武,芟除兇暴,清定區夏。今王丕纘承前緒,至德光昭,聲教被四海,仁風扇八區;天之曆數,實在爾躬。昔虞舜有大功二十,而放勳禪以天下;大禹有疏導之績,而重華禪以帝位。漢承堯運,有傳聖之義。加順靈祇,紹天明命,使行御史大夫張音,持節奉皇帝璽綬。王其受之!

曹丕接詔欣喜,謂賈詡曰:「雖二次有詔,然終恐天下後世,不免篡竊之名也。」詡曰:「此事極易。可再命張音齎回璽綬,却教華歆令漢帝築一臺,名『受禪臺』;擇吉日良辰,集大小公卿,盡到臺下,令天子親奉璽綬,禪天下與王,便可以釋群疑而絕眾議矣。」

丕大喜,即令張音齎回璽綬,仍作表謙辭。音回奏獻帝。帝問群臣曰:「魏王又讓,其意若何?」華歆奏曰:「陛下可築一臺,名曰『受禪臺』,聚集公卿庶民,明白禪位;則陛下子子孫孫,必蒙魏恩矣。」帝從之,乃遣太常院官,卜地於繁陽,築起三層高臺,擇於十月庚午日寅時禪讓。

30 The Emperor was in a state of abject terror, and when he saw the whole court filling up with armed guards, all the soldiers of Wei and so enemies, he burst into tears.

31 "Yes. I will give up the throne to the Prince, if haply I may be spared to live out the few years Heaven has assigned me," wailed he.

32 "The Prince will always take care of Your Majesty," said Jia Xu. "It would be as well to prepare the abdication manifesto quickly so as to preserve tranquillity."

33 Such a hint could not be missed, and Chen Qun was directed to draft the document. As soon as it was finished, Hua Xin and a host of officers, took it off to the Prince of Wei's palace and presented it, with the Imperial Hereditary Seal, in the name of the Emperor. Very joyfully, Cao Pi read this writing:

34 "During the whole of my thirty-two years of reign the land has been in a state of turmoil, but the spirits of my ancestors have preserved me in the midst of danger. Now from the signs of the heavens and the hearts of the people, I see that the virtue of the Hans is exhausted, and happy fortune has devolved upon the House of Wei, as may be seen from the success in war enjoyed by the late King Cao and the resplendent virtue of the present Prince, which answers to the times.

35 "By all noble principles the empire is no private possession, but a public trust. Wherefore the great King Yao, to his eternal glory, passed over his own son. How I admire this deed! Now in imitation thereof I have resolved to abdicate in favor of my Chief Minister, the Prince of Wei, who will not, I hope, disappoint my wishes."

36 Cao Pi heard this and was going to accept it as final.

37 But Sima Yi said no: "Although the declaration and the seal have been sent, yet decorum demands refusal at first so as to silence people's criticism."

38 Then Wang Lang drafted a memorial modestly declining the proposal of succession on the ground of unfitness and asking that some other be sought. When this reached the Emperor, he was much perturbed and asked what was to be done next.

39 Replied Hua Xin, "When his father was offered a princedom, he declined thrice, but he finally accepted. Wherefore Your Majesty should renew the offer. The Prince will end by acceptance."

40 There was no help for it, and so Huan Jie was bidden to draft another declaration of offer, which was sent by the hand of the Officer of the Dynastic Temple, Zhang Yin, together with the emblems and the seal.

41 This new declaration read thus:

42 "To the Prince of Wei. You have sent your modest refusal of my offer to abdicate. But I have long since seen that the virtue of Han is passing, and I could only rely upon the late Prince, your father, who virtuously undertook the great task of removing the evil oppressors and purging the land. Now his son Cao Pi has succeeded. His perfect virtue is resplendent, his fame universal and his benevolence is wafted to all parts. The divine choice rests upon him.

43 "In the days of old, Yao the Great would abdicate, and did so in favor of Shun, who possessed merit after his twenty accomplishments; and the God-king Shun in the same manner handed the Throne to Yu after Yu had labored to control the floodwaters. The House of Han succeeded in the course of ages to the work of Yao and now passes on the sacred trust, to promote the repose of the Earth and manifest the command of Heaven.

44 "By the hand of the Minister Zhang Yin, this is sent with the emblems and the seal."

45 Greatly rejoicing, Cao Pi received this.

46 But he said to Jia Xu, "Although I have received two such declarations, yet I fear that I may not escape being branded as a usurper by posterity."

47 "That is easily arranged," replied Jia Xu. "Direct Zhang Yin to take the seal back again, and tell Hua Xin to cause the Emperor to set up a Terrace of Abdication and select an auspicious day for the ceremony. Then assemble all the officers at the terrace, and cause the Emperor to offer the seal with his own hands and surrender the empire to you. Thus can you dissipate all doubts and prevent any caviling."

48 So the seal was once more rejected with a memorial to say so. Zhang Yin returned, and the Emperor inquired of the courtiers how he was to understand this act.

49 Then Hua Xin said, "Your Majesty can set up a Terrace of Abdication and assemble nobles, officers, and common people to witness the act of abdication. Thereafter the descendants of your House shall receive favor at the hands of Wei."

50 The Emperor consented and sent officials in the Office of Imperial Ceremonies to select a site at Fanyang. And there they built a terrace of three stories, and they chose an auspicious day of the tenth month for the act of abdication. 

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,