삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 036-06 떠나는 서서

後人有讚徐庶走馬薦諸葛詩曰:

痛恨高賢不再逢,臨岐泣別兩情濃。
片言卻似春雷震,能使南陽起臥龍。

徐庶薦了孔明,再別玄德,策馬而去。玄德聞徐庶之語,方悟司馬德操之言,似醉方醒,如夢初覺,引眾將回至新野,便具厚幣,同關、張前去南陽請孔明。

且說徐庶既別玄德,感其留戀之情,恐孔明不肯出山輔之,遂乘馬直至臥龍岡下,入草廬見孔明。孔明問其來意。庶曰:「庶本欲事劉豫州,奈老母為曹操所囚,馳書來召,只得捨之而往。臨行時,將公薦與玄德。玄德即日將來奉謁,望公勿推阻,即展平生之大才以輔之,幸甚。」

孔明聞言作色曰:「君以我為享祭之犧牲乎?」說罷,拂袖而入。庶羞慚而退,上馬趲程,赴許昌見母。正是:

囑友一言因愛主,赴家千里為思親。

未知後事若何,且看下文分解。

100 Someone has celebrated in verse this interview where Xu Shu from horseback recommended Zhuge Liang:

Liu Bei heard that his able friend 
Must leave him, with saddened heart, 
For each to the other had grown very dear, 
Both wept when it came to part. 
But the parting guest then mentioned a name 
That echoed both loud and deep, 
Like a thunder clap in a spring-time sky, 
And there wakened a dragon from sleep.

102 Thus was Zhuge Liang recommended to Liu Bei, and Xu Shu rode away.

103 Now Liu Bei understood the speech of the hermit Water Mirror, and he woke as one from a drunken sleep. At the head of his officers, he retook the road to the city and having prepared rich gifts set out, with his brothers, for Nanyang.

104 Under the influence of his emotions at parting, Xu Shu had mentioned the name and betrayed the retreat of his friend. Now he thought of the possibility that Zhuge Liang would be unwilling to play the part of helper in Liu Bei's scheme, so Xu Shu determined to go to visit him. He therefore took his way to Sleeping Dragon Ridge and dismounted at the cottage.

105 Asked why he had come, Xu Shu replied, "I wished to serve Liu Bei of Yuzhou, but my mother has been imprisoned by Cao Cao, and has sent to call me. Therefore I have had to leave him. At the moment of parting I commended you to him. You may expect him speedily and I hope, Sir, you will not refuse your aid but will consent to use your great talents to help him."

106 Zhuge Liang showed annoyance and said, "And so you have made me a victim of the world's sacrifice."

107 So saying, Zhuge Liang shook out his sleeves and left the room. The guest shamefacedly retired, mounted his horse, and hastened on his way to the capital to see his mother.

To help the lord he loved right well, 
He summoned the aid of another 
When he took the distant homeward way 
At the call of a loving mother.

109 What was the sequel will appear in the following chapters.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,