삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 047-03 연환지계

操賜以金帛,澤不受,辭別出營,再駕肩舟,重回江東,來見黃蓋,細說前事。蓋曰:「非公能辯,則蓋徒受苦矣。」澤曰:「吾今去甘寧寨中,探蔡中,蔡和消息。」蓋曰:「甚善。」澤至寧寨,寧接入。澤曰:「將軍昨為救黃公覆,被周公瑾所辱,吾甚不平。」寧笑而不答。

正話間,蔡和,蔡中至。澤以目送甘寧。寧會意,乃曰:「周公瑾只自恃其能,全不以我等為念。我今被辱,羞見江左諸人!」說罷,咬牙切齒,怕案大叫。澤乃虛與寧耳邊低語,寧低頭不言,長歎數聲。

蔡和,蔡中見澤寧皆有反意,以言挑之曰:「將軍何故煩惱?先生有何不平?」澤曰:「吾等腹中之苦,汝豈知耶!」蔡和曰:「莫非欲背吳投曹耶?」闞澤失色。甘寧拔劍而起曰:「吾事已為窺破,不可不殺之以滅口!」

蔡和,蔡中慌曰:「二公勿憂,吾亦當以心腹之事相告。」寧曰:「可速言之!」蔡和曰:「吾二人乃曹公使來詐降者,二公若有歸順之心,吾當引進。」寧曰:「汝言果真乎?」二人齊聲曰:「安敢相欺?」寧佯喜曰:「若如此,是天賜其便也!」二蔡曰:「黃公覆與將軍被辱之事,吾已報知丞相矣。」澤曰:「吾已為黃公覆獻書丞相,今特來見興霸,相約同降耳。」寧曰:「大丈夫既遇明主,自當傾心相投。」

48 Cao Cao 조조 offered him gold and silks, which were refused. Kan Ze 감택 started, left the camp, and reembarked for the south bank, where he related all that had happened to Huang Gai.

49 "If it had not been for your persuasive tongue, then had I undergone this suffering in vain," said Huang Gai 황개.

50 "I will now go to get news of the two Cai brothers," said Kan Ze.

51 "Excellent," said Huang Gai.

52 Kan Ze went to the camp commanded by Gan Ning 감녕.

53 When they were seated, Kan Ze said to his host, "I was much distressed when I saw how disgracefully you were treated for your intercession on behalf of Huang Gai."

54 Gan Ning smiled. Just then the two Cai brothers came, and host and guest exchanged glances.

55 Gan Ning said, "The truth is Zhou Yu 주유 is over confident, and he reckons us as nobody. We count for nothing. Everyone is talking of the way I was insulted."

56 And he shouted and gritted his teeth and smacked the table in his wrath.

57 Kan Ze leaned over toward his host and said something in a very low voice, at which Gan Ning bent his head and sighed.

58 Cai He 채화 and Cai Zhong 채중 gathered from this scene that both Gan Ning and Kan Ze were ripe for desertion and determined to probe them.

59 "Why, Sir, do you anger him? Why not be silent about your injuries?" said they.

60 "What know you of our bitterness?" said Kan Ze.

61 "We think you seem much inclined to go over to Cao Cao," said they.

62 Kan Ze at this lost color. Gan Ning started up and drew his sword, crying, "They have found out. They must die to keep their mouths shut!"

63 "No, no," cried the two in a flurry. "Let us tell you something quite secret!"

64 "Quick, then!" cried Gan Ning.

65 So Cai He said, "The truth is that we are only pretended deserters, and if you two gentlemen are of our way of thinking, we can manage things for you."

66 "But are you speaking the truth?" said Gan Ning.

67 "Is it likely we should say such a thing if it were untrue?" cried both at the same moment.

68 Gan Ning put on a pleased look and said, "Then this is the very heaven-given chance."

69 "You know we have already told Cao Cao of the Huang Gai affair and how you were insulted."

70 "The fact is I have given the Prime Minister a letter on behalf of Huang Gai, and he sent me back again to settle the date of Huang Gai's desertion," said Kan Ze.

71 "When an honest person happens upon an enlightened master, his heart will always be drawn toward him," said Gan Ning.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,