삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 049-02 적벽대전

瑜見了大驚,暗思:「孔明真神人也!早已知我心事!只索以實情告之。」乃笑曰:「先生已知我病源,將用何藥治之?事在危急,望即賜教。」孔明曰:「亮雖不才,曾遇異人,傳授奇門遁甲天書,可以呼風喚雨。都督若要東南風時,可於南屏山建一臺,名曰『七星壇』。高九尺,作三層,用一百二十人,手執旗旛圍遶。亮於臺上作法,借三日三夜東南大風,助都督用兵,何如?」瑜曰:「休道三日三夜,只一夜大風,大事可成矣。只是事在目前,不可遲緩。」孔明曰:「十一月二十日甲子祭風,至二十二日丙寅風息,如何?」

瑜聞言大喜,矍然而起。便傳令差五百精壯軍士,往南屏山築壇;撥一百二十人,執旗守壇,聽候使令。

孔明辭別出帳,與魯肅上馬,來南屏山相度地勢,令軍士取東南方赤土築壇。方圓二十四丈,每一層高三尺,共是九尺。下一層插二十八宿旗:東方七面青旗,按角,亢,氐,房,心,尾,箕,布蒼龍之形;北方七面皂旗,按斗,牛,女,虛,危,室,壁,作玄武之勢:西方七面白旗,按奎,婁,冑,昴,畢,觜,參,踞白虎之威;南方七面紅旗,按井,鬼,柳,星,張,翼,軫,成朱雀之狀。第二層周圍黃旗六十四面,按六十四卦,分八位而立。上一層用四人,各人戴束髮冠,穿皂羅袍,鳳衣博帶,朱履方裾,前左立一人,手執長竿,竿尖上用雞羽為葆,以招風信;前右立一人,手執長竿,竿上繫七星號帶,以表風色;後左立一人,捧寶劍;後右立一人,捧香爐。壇下二十四人,各持旌旗,寶蓋,大戟,長戈,黃旄,白銊,朱旛,皂縣,環遶四面。

孔明於十一月二十日甲子吉辰,沐浴齋戒,身披道衣,跣足散髮,來到壇前,分付魯肅曰:「子敬自往軍中相助公瑾調兵。倘亮所祈無應,不可有怪。」魯肅別去。孔明囑付守壇將士:「不許擅離方。不許交頭接耳。不許失口亂言。不許失驚打怪。如違令者斬。」眾皆領命。孔明緩步登壇,觀瞻方位已定,焚香於爐,注水於盂,仰天暗祝。下壇入帳中少歇,令軍士更替吃飯。孔明一日上壇三次,下壇三次,──卻不見有東南風。

31 Zhou Yu 주유 read the words with great surprise, and it confirmed his secret opinion that Zhuge Liang 제갈량 really was rather more than human. He decided that the only course was to be open and tell him all.

32 So he said, "Since you know the cause of the disease, what do you recommend as treatment? The need of a remedy is very urgent."

33 "I have no great talent," said Zhuge Liang, "but I have had to do with humans of no ordinary gifts from whom I have received certain magical books called 'Concealing Method' 기문둔갑천서. I can call the winds and summon the rains. Since you need a southeast breeze, General, you must build an altar on the Southern Hills 남병산, the Altar of the Seven Stars 칠성단. It must be nine spans high, with three steps, surrounded by a guard of one hundred and twenty humans bearing flags. On this altar I will work a spell to procure a strong southeast gale for three days and three nights. Do you approve?"

34 "Never mind three whole days," said Zhou Yu. "One day of strong wind will serve my purpose. But it must be done at once and without delay."

35 "I will sacrifice for a wind for three days from the twentieth day of the moon. Will that suit you?"

36 Zhou Yu was delighted and hastily rose from his couch to give the necessary orders. He commanded that five hundred men should be sent to the mountains to build the altar, and he told off the guard of one hundred and twenty to bear the flags and be at the orders of Zhuge Liang.

37 Zhuge Liang took his leave, went forth, and rode off with Lu Su to the mountains where they measured out the ground. He bade the soldiers build the altar of red earth from the southeast quarter. It was two hundred and forty spans in circuit, square in shape, and of three tiers, each of three spans, in all nine spans high.

38 On the lowest tier he placed the flags of the twenty-eight "houses" of the heavens and four constellations: On the east seven, with blue flags; on the north seven, with black flags; on the west seven, with white flags; and on the south seven, with red flags.

39 Around the second tier he placed sixty-four yellow flags, corresponding to the number of the diagrams of the Book of Divination, in eight groups of eight.

40 Four men were stationed on the highest platform, each wearing a Daoist headdress and a black silk robe embroidered with the phoenix and confined with wide sashes. They wore scarlet boots and square-cut skirts. On the left front stood a man supporting a tall pole bearing at its top a plume of light feathers to show by their least movement the wind's first breathing. On the right front was a man holding a tall pole whereon was a flag with the symbol of the seven stars to show the direction and force of the wind. On the left rear stood a man with a sword, and on the right rear a man with a censer.

41 Below the altar were forty-four men holding flags, umbrellas, spears, lances, yellow banners, white axes, red banderoles, and black ensigns. And these were spaced about the altar.

42 On the appointed day Zhuge Liang, having chosen a propitious moment, bathed his body and purified himself. Then he robed himself as a Daoist, loosened his locks, and approached the altar.

43 He bade Lu Su retire, saying, "Return to the camp and assist the General in setting out his forces. Should my prayers avail not, do not wonder."

44 So Lu Su left him. Then Zhuge Liang commanded the guards on no account to absent themselves, to maintain strict silence, and to be reverent. Death would be the penalty of disobedience.

45 Next, with solemn steps he ascended the altar, faced the proper quarter, lighted the incense, and sprinkled the water in the basins. This done he gazed into the heavens and prayed silently. The prayer ended he descended and returned to his tent. After a brief rest he allowed the soldiers by turns to go away to eat.

46 Thrice that day he ascended the altar and thrice descended, but there was no sign of the wind.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,