삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 024-04 조조의 만행

9.細作探知,報入徐州。孫乾先往下邳報知關公,隨至小沛報知玄德。玄德與孫乾計議曰:「此必求救於袁紹,方可解危。」於是玄德修書一封,遣孫乾至河北。乾乃先見田豐,具言其事,求其引進。

10.豐即引孫乾入見紹,呈上書信。只見紹形容憔悴,衣冠不整。豐曰:「今日主公何故如此?」紹曰:「我將死矣!」豐曰:「主公何出此言?」紹曰:「吾生五子,惟最幼者,極快吾意。今患疥瘡,命已垂絕。吾有何心更論他事乎?」豐曰:「今曹操東征劉玄德,許昌空虛,若以義兵虛而入,上可以保天子,下可以救萬民。此不易得之機會也,惟明公裁之。

11.紹曰:「吾亦知此最好,奈我心中恍惚,恐有不利。」豐曰:「何恍惚之有?」紹曰:「五子中惟此子生得最異,倘有疏虞,吾命休矣。」遂決意不肯發兵,乃謂孫乾曰:「汝回見玄德,可言其故。倘有不如意,可來相投,吾自有相助之處。」田豐以杖擊地曰:「遭此難遇之時,乃以嬰兒之病,失此機會,大事去矣!可痛惜哉!」跌足長歎而出。

Scouts took the news of these preparations to Xuzhou. Sun Qian first went to Xiapi to tell Guan Yu and then went to Xiaopei to tell Liu Bei. The two discussed the position and decided that help must be sought. So letters were written to Yuan Shao and given to Sun Qian, who went north, sought Tian Feng, and asked him to arrange an interview with Yuan Shao. Sun Qian was introduced and presented his letters.

But Yuan Shao was of melancholy countenance, and his dress was all awry. Tian Feng said, "Why this disarray, my lord?"

"I am about to die," replied Yuan Shao.

"But why do you utter such words?"

"I have three sons, but only the youngest is clever enough to understand my ideas. Now he is suffering from scabies which places his life in jeopardy. Think you that I have any heart to talk over any other affairs?"

"But," said Tian Feng, "the present combination of circumstances is unparalleled. Cao Cao is going to attack the east, and Xuchang will be empty. You can enter it with a few volunteers and so perform good service to the Emperor and save the people from sorrow. You have only to make up your mind to act."

"I know the chance is excellent, but I am worried and distressed and fear failure."

"What are you distressed about?" said Tian Feng.

"Among my sons only this special one is remarkable; and if anything happens, I am done."

Thus it became evident that no army would be dispatched.

In confirmation of this, Yuan Shao said to Sun Qian, "Go home and tell Liu Bei the real reason, and say that if anything untoward happen, he can come over to me, and I will find some means of helping him."

Tian Feng struck the ground with his staff.

"It is such a pity!" cried he. "Just as a unique opportunity presents itself, everything is spoiled by the illness of a child."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,