삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 025-08 사로잡힌 관운장

操問張遼曰:「吾待雲長不薄,而彼常懷去心,何也?」遼曰:「容某探其情。」次日,往見關公。禮畢,遼曰:「我薦兄在丞相處,不曾落後?」公曰:「深感丞相厚意;只是吾身雖在此,心念皇叔,未嘗去懷。」遼曰:「兄言差矣。處世不分輕重,非丈夫也。玄德待兄,未必過於丞相,兄何故只懷去志?」公曰:「吾固知曹公待吾甚厚;奈吾受劉皇叔厚恩,誓以共死,不可背之。吾終不留此。要必立以報曹公,然後去耳。」遼曰:「倘玄德已棄世,公何所歸乎?」公曰:「願從於地下。」

遼知公終不可留,乃告退,回見曹操,具以實告。操歎曰:「事主不忘其本,乃天下之義士也!」荀彧曰:「彼言立功方去,若不教彼立功,未必便去。」操然之。

卻說玄德在袁紹處,旦夕煩惱。紹曰:「玄德何故常憂?」玄德曰:「二弟不知音耗,妻小陷於曹賊;上不能報國,下不能保家,安得不憂?」紹曰:「吾欲進兵赴許都久矣。方今春煖,正好興兵。」便商議破曹之策。田豐諫曰:「前操攻徐州,許都空虛,不及此時進兵;今徐州已破,操兵方銳,未可輕敵。不如以久持之,待其有隙而後可動也。」

93 Said Cao Cao to Zhang Liao, "I have treated Guan Yu pretty liberally, but he still cherishes the desire to leave me. Do you know if it is really so?"

94 "I will try to find out," was the reply.

95 So Zhang Liao took an early opportunity of seeing Guan Yu, and when the politeness of the visit were over, Zhang Liao said, "I recommended you to the Prime Minister, and you have not lost much by that."

96 "I am deeply affected by his kindness and bounty," said Guan Yu, "but, though my body is here, yet I am always thinking of my brother."

97 "Your words do not express present conditions quite correctly. One who lives in the world without discrimination and consideration of his relations with others is not the most admirable type of person. Even Liu Bei never treated you better than does the Prime Minister. Why then do you maintain this desire to get away?"

98 "I know only too well that he has been most kind, but I have also received great kindness from Uncle Liu Bei. Beside we have sworn to die together, and I cannot remain here. But before I go, I must try to render the Prime Minister some signal service to prove my gratitude."

99 "Supposing Liu Bei should have left the world, whither will you go?" said Zhang Liao.

100 "I will follow him to the below realms of Nine Golden Springs."

101 There could no longer be the least doubt as to Guan Yu's intentions, and Zhang Liao told Cao Cao just how matters stood. Cao Cao sighed.

102 "To serve one's chief with unswerving fidelity is a proof of the highest principle of all," said he.

103 Said Xun Yu, "He spoke of performing some act of service before leaving. If he gets no chance of such a thing, he will not be able to go."

104 Cao Cao agreed that this was so.

105 Liu Bei went to Yuan Shao for refuge. Here Liu Bei was always sorrowful and, when asked the reason, said he did not know where his brothers were nor what had happened to his family since they fell into the hands of Cao Cao.

106 "Why should I not be sad when I have failed towards my country and my family?" said he.

107 "I have long wished to attack Xuchang," said Yuan Shao. "Now it is autumn and just the time for an expedition, so let us discuss plans for the destruction of Cao Cao."

108 Tian Feng at once opposed this.

109 "When Cao Cao attacked Xuzhou and Xuchang was undefended, you let the chance slip by. Now that Xuzhou has been captured, and their soldiers are flushed with victory, it would be madness to attempt it. It is necessary to await another chance."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,