삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 038-06 와룡 일어나다

孫權大喜曰:「吾得興霸,破黃祖必矣。」遂命呂蒙引甘寧入見。參拜已畢,權曰:「興霸來此,大獲我心,豈有記恨之理?請無懷疑。願教我以破黃祖之策。」寧曰:「今漢祚日危,曹操終必纂竊。荊南之地,操所必爭也。劉表無遠慮,其子又愚劣,不能承業傳基。明公宜早圖之。若遲,則操先圖之矣。今宜先取黃祖。祖今年老昏邁,務於貨利;侵刻吏民,人心皆怨;戰具不修,軍無法律。明公若往攻之,其勢必破。既破祖軍,鼓行而西,據楚關而圖巴蜀,霸業可定也。」

孫權曰:「此金玉之論也!」遂命周瑜為大都督,總水陸軍兵;呂蒙為前部先鋒;董襲與甘寧為副將;權自領大軍十萬,征討黃祖。細作探知,報至江夏。黃祖急聚眾商議,令蘇飛為大將,陳就、鄧龍為先鋒,盡起江夏之兵迎敵。陳就、鄧龍各引一隊艨艟截住沔口,艨艟上各設強弓硬弩千餘張,將大索繫定艨艟於水面上。東吳兵至,艨艟上鼓響,弓弩齊發,兵不敢進,約退數里水面。甘寧謂董襲曰:「事已至此,不得不進。」乃選小船百餘隻,每船用精兵五十人。──二十人撐船,三十人各披衣甲,手執鋼刀,──不避矢石,直至艨艟傍邊,砍斷大索,艨艟遂橫。

甘寧飛上艨艟,將鄧龍砍死。陳就棄船而走。呂蒙見了,跳下小船,自舉櫓棹,直入船隊,放火燒船。陳就急待上岸,呂蒙捨命趕到跟前,當胸一刀砍翻。比及蘇飛引軍於岸上接應時,吳軍一齊上岸,勢不可當。祖軍大敗。蘇飛落荒而走,正遇東吳大將潘璋。兩馬相交,戰不數合,被璋生擒過去,逕至船中來見孫權。權命左右以檻車囚之,待活捉了黃祖,一并誅戮;催動三軍,不分晝夜,攻打夏口。正是:

只因不用錦帆賊,至令衝開大索船。

不知黃祖勝負如何,且看下文分解。

98 This was good news for Sun Quan and he said, "With his help, I could destroy Huang Zu."

99 Then Sun Quan bade Lu Meng bring Gan Ning to see him.

100 When the salutations were over, the chief said, "My heart is entirely captivated by your coming. I feel no resentment against you. I hope you will have no doubts on that score, and I may as well tell you that I desire some plan for the destruction of Huang Zu."

101 Gan Ning replied, "The dynasty is decadent and without influence. Cao Cao will finally absorb the country down to the river unless he is opposed. Liu Biao provides nothing against the future, and his sons are quite unfitted to succeed him. You should lay your plans to oust him at once before Cao Cao anticipates you. The first attack should be made on Huang Zu, who is getting old and avaricious, so that everyone hates him. He is totally unprepared for a fight and his army is undisciplined. He would fall at the first blow. If he were gone, you would control the western passes and could conquer the lands of Ba and Shu 파촉. And you would be securely established."

102 "The advice is most valuable," said Sun Quan, and he made his preparations.

103 Zhou Yu was appointed Commander-in-Chief; Lu Meng 여몽 was Van Leader; Dong Xi 동습 and Gan Ning were Generals. Sun Quan himself would command the main army of one hundred thousand troops.

104 The spies reported that to Huang Zu who, at the news of an expedition against him, called his officers together to consult. He placed Su Fei in chief command. He also appointed Chen Jiu 진취 and Deng Long 등룡 as Van Leaders, and prepared for general defense. He had two hundreds of warships under the command of Chen Jiu and Deng Long. On these he placed strong bows and stiff crossbows to the number of more than a thousand and secured the boats to heavy hawsers so that they formed a barrier in the river.

105 At the approach of the southern fleet, the drums beat for the ships to attack. Soon arrows and bolts flew thick, forcing back the invaders, who withdrew till several miles of water lay between them and the defenders.

106 "We must go forward," said Gan Ning to Dong Xi.

107 So they chose a hundred light craft and put picked men on them, fifty to a boat. Twenty were to row the boats and thirty to fight. These latter were armored swordsmen. Careless of the enemy's missiles these boats advanced, got to the defenders' fleet, and cut the hawsers of their ships so that they drifted hither and thither in confusion. Gan Ning leaped upon one boat and killed Deng Long. Chen Jiu left the fleet and set out for the shore. Lu Meng dropped into a small boat and went among the larger ships setting them on fire. When Chen Jiu had nearly reached the bank, Lu Meng reckless of death went after him, got ahead, and struck him full in the breast so that he fell.

108 Before long Su Fei 소비 came along the bank with reinforcements, but it was too late. The armies of the South Land had already landed, and there was no hope of repelling them. Su Fei fled into the open country, but he was made prisoner.

109 Su Fei was taken to Sun Quan who ordered that he be put into a cage-cart and kept till Huang Zu should be captured. Then he would execute the pair. And the attack was pressed on. Day and night they wrought to capture Xiakou.

He sees his ships cut loose and burned, 
By the Silk-sailed Pirate he once spurned.

111 For Huang Zu's fate, see next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,