삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 077-02 관운장의 넋

少時,馬忠簇擁關公至前。權曰:「孤久慕將軍盛德,欲結秦、晉之好,何相棄耶?公平昔自以為天下無敵,今日何由被吾所擒?將軍今日還服孫權否?」關公厲聲罵曰:「碧眼小兒,紫髯鼠輩!吾與劉皇叔桃園結義,誓扶漢室,豈與汝叛漢之賊為伍耶!我今誤中奸計,有死而已,何必多言!」

權回顧眾官曰:「雲長世之豪傑,孤深愛之。今欲以禮相待,勸使歸降,何如?」主簿左咸曰:「不可。昔曹操得此人時,封侯賜爵,三日一小宴,五日一大宴;上馬一提金,下馬一提銀:如此恩禮,畢竟留之不住,聽其斬關殺將而去,致使今日反為所逼,幾欲遷都以避其鋒。今主公既已擒之,若不即除,恐貽後患。」

孫權沈吟半晌,曰:「斯言是也。」遂命推出。於是關公父子皆遇害:時建安二十四年冬十二月也。關公卒年五十八歲。後人有詩歎曰:

漢末才無敵,雲長獨出群。
神威能奮武,儒雅更知文。
天日心如鏡,春秋義薄雲。
昭然垂萬古,不止冠三分。

又有詩曰:

人傑惟追古解良,士民爭拜漢雲長。
桃園一日兄和弟,俎豆千秋帝與王。
氣挾風雷無匹敵,志垂日月有光芒。
至今廟貌盈天下。古木寒鴉幾夕陽。

關公既歿,坐下赤兔馬被馬忠所獲,獻與孫權。權即賜馬忠騎坐。其馬數日不食草料而死。 

卻說王甫在麥城中,骨顫肉驚,乃問周倉曰:「昨夜夢見主公渾身血污,立於前;急問之,忽然驚覺。不知主何吉凶?」

正說間,忽報吳兵在城下,將關公父子首級招安。王甫、周倉大驚,急登城視之,果關公父子首級也。王甫大叫一聲,墮城而死。周倉自刎而亡。於是麥城亦屬東吳。卻說關公英魂不散,蕩蕩悠悠,直至一處,乃荊門州當陽縣一座山,名為玉泉山。山上有一老僧,法名普靜,原是汜水關鎮國寺中長老;後因雲遊天下,來到此處,見山明水秀,就此結草為庵,每日坐禪參道;身邊只有一小行者,化飯度日。是夜日白風清,三更已後,普靜正在庵中默坐,忽聞空中有人大呼曰:「還我頭來!」普靜仰面諦觀,只見空中一人,騎赤兔馬,提青龍刀;左有一白面將軍、右有一黑臉虯髯之人相隨;一齊按落雲頭,至玉泉山頂。普靜認得是關公,遂以手中麈尾擊其戶曰:「雲長安在?」

關公英魂領悟,即下馬乘風落於庵前,叉手問曰:「吾師何人?願求法號。」普靜曰:「老僧普靜,昔日汜水關前鎮國寺中,曾與君侯相會,今日豈遂忘之耶?」公曰:「向蒙相救,銘感不忘。今某已遇禍而死,願求清誨,指點迷途。」普靜曰:「昔非今是,一切休論,後果前因,彼此不爽。今將軍為呂蒙所害,大呼『還我頭來』,然則顏良、文醜五關六將等眾人之頭,又將向誰索耶?」

於是關公恍然大悟,稽首皈依而去。後往往於玉泉山顯聖護民。鄉人感其德,就於山頂上建廟,四時致祭。後人題一聯於其廟云:

赤面秉赤心,騎赤兔追風,馳驅時無忘赤帝;
青燈觀青史,仗青龍偃月,隱微處不愧青天。

24 With great joy Sun Quan heard of the success of his plans. In the morning, he assembled all his officers in his tent to await the arrival of the prisoners. Before long, Ma Zhong came hustling his prisoner before his lord.

25 "I have long had a friendly feeling for you," said Sun Quan to Guan Yu, "on account of your great virtues. Now I would have made a covenant and alliance with you, if you would. You and your son have long held yourselves to be invincible, but you see you are my prisoners today. Yet I hope to win you over to my side."

26 But Guan Yu only answered roughly, "You green-eyed boy! You purple-bearded rat! I made a covenant in the Peach Garden with my brothers to uphold the Hans. Think you that I will stand side by side with a rebel such as you are? I am a victim of your vile schemes, but I can only die once. And there is no need of many words."

27 "He is a real hero, and I love him," said Sun Quan to those standing near. "I will treat him well and endeavor to win him over. Do you think it well?"

28 Said the First Secretary Zuo Xian, "When Cao Cao had hold of this man, Cao Cao treated him lavishly well. Cao Cao created him a marquis; in three-day interval Cao Cao held a small banquet, in five days a great one; Cao Cao gave him gold and presented him with silver; all this, hoping to retain him at his side. But Cao Cao failed. The man broke through his gates, slew his six generals in five passes and went away. Today Cao Cao fears him, and almost moved the capital for dread of him. Now he is in your power, destroy him, or you will rue the day. Evil will come if you spare him."

29 Sun Quan reflected for some time.

30 "You are right," said he presently, and gave the order for execution.

31 So father and son met their fate together in the winter of the twenty-fourth year (AD 219) in the tenth month. Guan Yu was fifty-eight.

32 A poem says:

33 Peerless indeed was our Lord Guan Yu, of the latter days,
Head and shoulders stood he out among the best;
Godlike and terrible in war, elegant and refined in peace,
Resplendent as the noonday sun in the heavens,
Haloed as are the noblest of those early days,
He stands, the brightest model for all ages,
And not only for the strenuous days he lived in.
34 And another:

35 Seek ye a noble one? Then take ye the way of Jieliang,
Watch ye how all people revere Guan Yu,
Each excelling others to honor him,
Him, one of the three brothers of the Peach Garden Oath,
Who have won sacrifices, as emperor and king.
Incomparable their aura spreads through the world;
They are resplendent as the great lights of the firmament;
Temples to our Lord Guan Yu abound, no village lacks one,
Their venerable trees at sundown are the resting places for birds.
36 So Guan Yu ended his life. His famous steed, Red Hare, also captured with its master, was sent to Sun Quan, who gave it as a reward to his captor, Ma Zhong. But Red Hare survived its master only a short time. It refused to feed, and soon died.

37 Foreboding of misfortune came to Wang Fu within the city of Maicheng. His bones felt cold, and his flesh crept.

38 He said to his colleague Zhou Cang, "I have had a terrible dream in which I saw our lord all dripping with gore. I would question him, but I was overcome with dread. May it augur no evil tidings!"

39 Just then the troops of Wu came up to the city wall and displayed the gory heads of the two, father and son. Wang Fu and Zhou Cang went up on the wall to see if the dread tokens were real. There was no doubt. Wang Fu with a despairing cry threw himself over the wall and perished, Zhou Cang died by his own hand. Thus Maicheng fell to Wu.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,