삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 086-03 촉과 오의 연합작전

宓正色而言曰:「蜀中三尺小童,尚皆就學,何況於我?」溫曰:「且說公何所學?」宓對曰:「上至天文,下至地理,三教九流,諸子百家,無所不通;古今興廢,聖賢經傳,無所不覽。」溫笑曰:「公既出大言,請即以天為問。天有頭乎?」宓曰:「有頭。」溫曰:「頭在何方?」宓曰:「在西方。《詩》云:『乃眷西顧。』以此推之,頭在西方也。」溫又問:「天有耳乎?」宓答曰:「天處高而聽卑。《詩》云;『鶴鳴於九皋,聲聞於天。』無耳何能聽?」溫又問:「天有足乎?」宓曰;「有足。《詩》云:『天步艱難。』無足何能步?」溫又問:「天有姓乎?」宓曰:「豈得無姓!」溫曰:「何姓?」宓答曰:「姓劉。」溫曰:「何以知之?」宓曰:「天子姓劉,以故知之。」溫又問曰:「日生於東乎?」宓對曰:「雖生於東,而沒於西。」

此時秦宓語言清朗,答問如流,滿座皆驚。張溫無語。宓乃問曰:「先生東吳名士,既以天事下問,必能深明天之理。昔混沌既分,陰陽剖判;輕清者上浮而為天,重濁者下凝而為地;至共工氏戰敗,頭觸不周山,天柱折,地維缺;天傾西北,地陷東南。天既輕清而上浮,何以傾其西北乎?又未知輕清之外,還有何物?願先生教我。」

張溫無言可對,乃避席而謝曰:「不意蜀中多出俊傑!恰聞講論,使僕頓開芧塞。」孔明恐溫羞愧,故以善言解之曰:「席間問難,皆戲談耳。足下深知安邦定國之道,何在脣齒之戲哉?」溫拜謝。孔明又令鄧芝入吳答禮,就與張溫同行。張、鄧二人拜辭孔明,望東吳而來。

卻說吳王見張溫入蜀未還,乃聚文武商議。忽近臣奏曰;「蜀遣鄧芝同張溫入國答禮。」權召入。張溫拜於殿前,備稱後主、孔明之德,願求永結盟好,特遣鄧尚書又來答禮。權大喜,乃設宴待之。權問鄧芝曰:「若吳、蜀二國同心滅魏,得天下太平,二主分治,豈不樂乎?」芝答曰:「『天無二日,民無二王』。如滅魏之後,未識天命所歸何人。但為君者,各修其德;為臣者,各盡其忠,則戰爭方息耳。」權大笑曰:「君之誠款,乃如是耶!」遂厚贈鄧芝還蜀。自此吳、蜀通好。卻說魏國細作人探知此事,火速報入中原。魏主曹丕聽知,大怒曰:「吳、蜀連和,必有圖中原之意也。不若朕先伐之。」於是大集文武,商議起兵伐吳。此時大司馬曹仁、太尉賈詡已亡。侍中辛毗出班奏曰:「中原之地,土闊民稀,而欲用兵,未見其利。今日之計,莫若養兵屯田十年,足食足兵,然後用之,則吳、蜀方可破也。」丕怒曰:「此迂儒之論也!今吳、蜀連和,早晚必來侵境,何暇等待十年?」即傳旨起兵伐吳。司馬懿奏曰:「吳有長江之險,非船莫渡。陛下必御駕親征,可選大小戰船,從蔡潁而入淮,取壽春,至廣陵,渡江口,逕取南徐:此為上策。」

丕從之。於是日夜併工,造龍舟十隻,長二十餘丈,可容二千餘人;收拾戰船三千餘隻。魏黃初五年秋八月,會聚大小將士,令曹真為前部,張遼、張邰、文聘、徐晃等為大將先行,許褚、呂虔為中軍護衛,曹休為合後,劉曄、蔣濟為參謀。前後水陸軍馬三十餘萬,剋日起兵。封司馬懿為尚書僕射,留在許昌。凡國政大事,並皆聽懿決斷。

54 Qin Mi listened without changing countenance, and said, "Since our children are all learned, of course I am more so."

55 "What may have been your special studies, Sir?" said Zhang Wen.

56 "Many things: Astronomy on one hand, geography on the other, the three teachings and the nine systems, many philosophers, history all through, and many sacred books and traditions."

57 "Since you talk so big," said Zhang Wen, "I should like to ask you a few questions on celestial matters. Now has the sky a head?"

58 "Yes, it has a head."

59 "Where is it?"

60 "In the western quarter. The Odes say, 'God turns his head kindly toward the west,' and further it follows from this that the head is in the west."

61 "Well, has the sky ears?"

62 "Oh, yes. The sky is above and listens to all things below. The Odes say, 'The crane calls from the midst of the marsh, its cry is heard by the sky.' How could the sky hear without ears?"

63 "Has the sky feet?"

64 "It has. The Odes say, 'Heaven treads down difficulties.' If there were no feet, how could it tread?"

65 "Has heaven a name?"

66 "Why not?"

67 "Then what is it?"

68 "Liu."

69 "How do you know that?"

70 "Because the Emperor's family name is Liu, and he is the Son of Heaven. That is how I know."

71 "Does the sun spring from the east?"

72 "Though it does, yet it sets in the west."

73 All this time Qin Mi's repartees had flashed back clear and perfect. They came so naturally as to astonish all the guests. Zhang Wen had no word to reply to them.

74 Then it became Qin Mi's turn, "You are a famous scholar in your own land, Sir; and since you have asked so many questions about Heaven, I take it you are I well up in all celestial matters. When original chaos resolved into its two elements yin and yang, the lighter portion rose and became sky, and the grosser sank and solidified into earth. When Gong Gong's rebellion was crushed, his head struck the Imperfect Mountain, the pillar, which upholds heaven, was broken and the bonds of earth were destroyed. Heaven fell over to the northwest, and earth sank into the southeast. Since heaven was ethereal and had floated to the top, how could it fall over? Another thing I do not know is what is beyond the ether. I should be glad if you would explain, Master."

75 Zhang Wen had no reply ready, but he rose from his place and bowed his acknowledgment, saying, "I knew not that there was so much ability in this land. I am happy to have heard such a discourse. Now all obstructions have disappeared, and I see quite clearly."

76 But Zhuge Liang, fearing lest the guest should feel mortified, soothed him with fair words, saying, "This is all play upon words, the sort of puzzles one propounds at a merry feast. You, honored Sir, know that the tranquillity and safety of states are no matters to joke with."

77 The envoy bowed. Then Deng Zhi was ordered to return to Wu and thank its ruler for his courtesy, and he was to accompany Zhang Wen. So both, having taken leave of the Prime Minister, set out on their journey to the east.

78 In the meantime Sun Quan was beginning to feel perplexed at the long delay of his envoy. He had summoned a council to discuss this question, when the report came that his own envoy had returned, and Deng Zhi was with him. They were brought in forthwith. Zhang Wen, having made his obeisance, began to discourse upon the virtue of the Ruler of Shu and Zhuge Liang and to lay before his lord the proposal for a league of peace. Deng Zhi, the Chair of the Secretariat, was empowered to discuss this matter.

79 Turning to Deng Zhi, Sun Quan said, "Would it not be a happy result if tranquillity should be restored to the empire by the destruction of Wei, and Wu and Shu should share its administration?"

80 "The sky knows not two suns," replied Deng Zhi, "nor can the people recognize two kings. If Wei be destroyed, no one can say upon whom the divine command will devolve. But one who becomes an overlord must perfect his virtue, and those who become ministers must be wholly loyal. In this way strife will cease."

81 Sun Quan smiled, saying, "And your sincerity is beyond question."

82 Deng Zhi was dismissed with rich gifts, and after this Wu and Shu were good friends.

83 The negotiations between his two rivals were reported in Capital Luoyang without loss of time, and Cao Pi was very angry.

84 "If they have made an alliance, it can only mean that they cherish the intention of swallowing the Middle Land. My best move is to strike first."

85 He called a great council. This council lacked the presence of Regent Marshal Cao Ren and Grand Commander Jia Xu, who had both died.

86 In the council Counselor Xin Pi stepped forward and said, "The Middle Land is extensive, but the population so sparse that no successful army could be raised just now. My advice is to wait ten years, spending that period in forming an army and in cultivating the land till stores and weapons shall have been accumulated. Then both our rivals may be destroyed."

87 "This is only the distorted opinion of a perverted pedant. Having made this league, Shu and Wu may fall upon us at any moment. This matter cannot be postponed for ten years," said the Ruler of Wei.

88 An edict appeared commanding the enlistment of soldiers and the formation of an army to subdue Wu.

89 Sima Yi then said, "Battleships are necessary, as Wu is protected by the Great River. Your Majesty must lead small and big vessels. The navy can advance by way of River Huai, taking Shouchun. When you reach Guangling, the river is to be crossed and Nanxu is to be captured. Then Wu will be subdued."

90 This plan was accepted, and the construction of dragon ships was put in hand and went on day and night. Ten were built two hundred spans long to carry two thousand marines each. They also collected three thousand fighting ships.

91 In the autumn of the fifth year of Yellow Dawn (AD 224) the various generals assembled, and Cao Zhen was appointed leader of the first corps. Zhang Liao, Zhang He, Wen Ping, and Xu Huang were Chief Commanders; Xu Chu and Lu Qian were guards of the Center Army; and Cao Xiu commanded the rear guard; the strategists were Liu Ye and Jiang Ji. In all, land and marine forces numbered over three hundred thousand troops. When the starting day was decided upon, Sima Yi was made Chair of the Secretariat and left in the capital with the powers of Regent Marshal.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,