삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 097-03 후출사표

於是軍中起百乘雲梯。一乘上可立十數人,週圍用木板遮護。軍士各把短梯軟索,聽軍中擂鼓,一齊上城。郝昭在城上望見蜀兵裝起雲梯,四面而來,即令三千軍各執火箭,分佈四面;待雲梯近城,一齊射之。次日,又四面鼓噪吶喊而進。郝昭急命運石鑿眼,用葛索穿定飛打,衝車皆被打折。孔明又令人運土填城壕,教廖化引三千鍬钁軍,從夜間掘地道,暗入城去。郝昭又於城中掘重壕橫截之。如此晝夜相攻,二十餘日,無計可破。

孔明心中憂悶。忽報:「東邊救兵到了,旗上大書魏先鋒大將王雙」。孔明問曰:「誰可迎之?」魏延曰:「某願往。」孔明曰:「汝乃先鋒大將,未可輕出。」又問:「誰敢迎之?」裨將謝雄應聲而出。孔明與三千軍去了。孔明又問曰:「誰敢再去?」裨將龔起應聲要去。孔明亦與三千軍去了。孔明恐城內郝昭引兵衝出乃把人馬退二十里下寨。

卻說謝雄引軍前行,正遇王雙;戰不三合,被雙一刀劈死。蜀兵敗走。雙隨後趕來。龔起接者,交馬只三合,亦被雙所斬。敗兵回報孔明。孔明大驚,忙令廖化、王平、張嶷三人出迎。兩陣對圓,張嶷出馬。王平、廖化壓住陣角。王雙縱馬,來與張嶷交馬數合,不分勝負。雙詐敗便走,嶷隨後趕去。王平見張嶷中計,忙叫曰:「休趕!」

嶷急回馬時,王雙流星鎚早到,正中其背。嶷伏鞍而走,雙回馬趕來。王平、廖化截住,救得張嶷回陣。王雙驅兵大殺一陣,蜀兵折傷甚多,嶷吐血幾口,回見孔明,說:「王雙英雄無敵。如今二萬兵就陳倉城外下寨,四面立起排柵,築起重城,深挖濠塹,守禦甚嚴。」

孔明見折二將,張嶷又被打傷,即喚姜維曰:「陳倉道口,這條路不可行,別有何策?」維曰:「陳倉城池堅固,郝昭守禦甚密;又得王雙相助,實不可取。不若令一大將,依山傍水,下寨固守;可抓曹真也。」

孔明從其言,即令王平、李恢引二千兵守街亭小路;魏延引一兵守陳倉口。馬岱為先鋒,關興、張苞為前後救應使。從小徑出斜谷,望祁山進發。

卻說曹真因思前番被司馬懿奪了功勞,因此到洛口分調郭淮、孫禮東西把守;又聽得陳倉口告急,已令王雙去救,聞知王雙斬將立功,大喜,乃令中護軍大'將費耀,權攝前不總督,諸將各自把守譯口。忽報山谷中捉得細作來見。曹真令押入,跪於帳下。其人告曰:「小人不是奸細,乃有機密來見都督,誤被伏路軍捉來,乞退左右。」真乃去其縛,左右暫退。其人告曰:「某乃姜伯約心腹人也,蒙本官遣送密書。真曰:「書安在?」其人於貼肉衣內取出呈上,真拆視之,曰:

「罪將姜維百拜,呈書大都督曹 (上麻下毛)下:維念世食魏祿,忝守城邊;叨竊厚恩,無門補報。昨日誤遭諸葛亮詭計,陷身於巔崖之中。思念舊國,何日忘之?今幸蜀兵西出,諸葛亮甚不相疑。賴都督親提大兵而來,如遇敵人,可以詐敗。維當在後,以舉火為號,先燒蜀人糧草,卻以大兵翻身掩之,則諸葛亮可擒也。非立功報國,實欲自贖前罪。倘蒙照察,速需來命。」

67 Thereupon the assailants brought up scaling ladders, upon the platforms of which ten or more men could stand. These were surrounded by planks as protection. The other soldiers had short ladders and ropes, and, at the beat of the drum, they attempted to scale the walls.

68 But when Hao Zhao saw the ladders being brought up, he made his soldiers shoot fire-arrows at them. Zhuge Liang did not expect this. He knew the city was not well prepared for defense, and he had had the great ladders brought up and bade the soldiers take the wall with a rush. He was greatly chagrined when the fire arrows set his ladders on fire and so many of his soldiers were burned. And as the arrows and stones rained down from the wall, the soldiers of Shu were forced to retire.

69 Zhuge Liang angrily said, "So you burn my ladders! Then I will use battering rams."

70 So the rams were brought and placed against the walls and again the signal given for assault. But the defenders brought up great stones suspended by ropes, which they swung down at the battering rams and so broke them to pieces.

71 Next the besiegers set to work to bring up earth and fill the moat, and Liao Hua led three thousand soldiers to excavate a tunnel under the ramparts. But Hao Zhao cut a counter-trench within the city and turned that device.

72 So the struggle went on for near a month, and still the city was not taken. Zhuge Liang was very depressed.

73 That was not all. The scouts reported: "From the east there is coming a relief force of Wei, the flags of which bears the name Van Leader Wang Shuang."

74 Zhuge Liang asked, "Who wants to go out and oppose this force?"

75 Wei Yan offered himself.

76 "No," said Zhuge Liang, "you are our Van Leader. We must test Wang Shuang first."

77 General Xie Xiong offered his services. They were accepted, and Xie Xiong was given three thousand troops. After he had gone, Zhuge Liang decided to send a second force, and for command of this General Gong Qi volunteered and was accepted. Gong Qi also had three thousand troops.

78 Then Zhuge Liang feared lest there would be a sortie from the city to aid the relief force just arriving, so he led off the army seven miles and made a camp.

79 The first body sent against Wang Shuang had no success: Xie Xiong fell almost immediately under Wang Shuang's great sword. The men fled and Wang Shuang pursued, and so came upon Gong Qi, who had come to support his colleague. Gong Qi met a similar fate, being slain in the third bout.

80 When the defeated parties returned, Zhuge Liang was anxious and called up Liao Hua, Wang Ping, and Zhang Ni to go out to check this Wang Shuang, They went and drew up in formal array, and then Zhang Ni rode to the front. Wang Shuang rode to meet him, and they two fought several bouts. Then Wang Shuang ran away and Zhang Ni followed.

81 His colleague, Wang Ping, suspected this flight was but a ruse, so he called to Zhang Ni, "Do not follow the fleeing general!"

82 Zhang Ni then turned, but Wang Shuang turned also and hurled one of his meteor hammers, which hit Zhang Ni in the back, so that he fell forward and lay over the saddle. Wang Shuang rode on to follow up this advantage, but Liao Hua and Wang Ping poured out and checked him. Wang Shuang's whole force then came on and slew many of the troops of Shu.

83 Zhang Ni was hurt internally and vomited blood at times. He came back and told Zhuge Liang, saying, "Wang Shuang is very terrible and no one can stand up to him. He camps outside Chencang, building a strong stockade, and so making the city with double walls and a deep moat."

84 Having lost two generals, and a third being wounded, Zhuge Liang called up Jiang Wei and said, "We are stopped this way. Can you suggest another road?"

85 "Yes," said Jiang Wei. "Chencang is too well protected and, with Hao Zhao as defender and Wang Shuang as supporter, cannot be taken. I would propose to check Chencang by leaving a general here, who shall make a strong camp with the support of the hills. Then try to hold the roads so that the attack from Jieting may be prevented. Then if you will send a strong force against Qishan, I can do something which will capture Cao Zhen."

86 Zhuge Liang agreed. He sent Wang Ping and Li Hui to hold the narrow road to Jieting, and Wei Yan was sent to guard the way from Chencang. And then the army marched out of the Xie Valley by a small road and made for Qishan.

87 Now Cao Zhen still remembered bitterly that in the last campaign Sima Yi had filched from him the credit he hoped to obtain. So when he received the commission of defending the capitals against the invading forces, he detached Guo Huai and Sun Li and sent them to hold positions east and west. Then he had heard that Chencang was threatened, so had sent Wang Shuang to its relief, and now to his joy he heard of his henchman's success. He placed Grand Commander Fei Yao in command of the van and stationed other generals at strategic and commanding points.

88 Then they caught a spy. He was taken into the presence of the Commander-in-Chief to be questioned.

89 The man knelt down and said, "I am not really a spy in the bad sense. I was bringing a secret communication for you, Sir, but I was captured by one of the parties in ambush. Pray send away your attendants."

90 The man's bonds were loosed and the tent cleared.

91 The captive said, "I am a confidant of Jiang Wei, who has entrusted me with a secret letter."

92 "Where is the letter?"

93 The man took it from among his garments and presented it to Cao Zhen, who read:

94 "I, Jiang Wei, your guilty general, make a hundred prostrations to the great leader Cao Zhen, now in the field. I have never forgotten that I was in the employment of Wei and disgraced myself; having enjoyed favors, I never repaid them. Lately I have been an unhappy victim of Zhuge Liang's wiles and so fell into the depths. But I never forgot my old allegiance. How could I forget?

95 "Now happily the army of Shu has gone west, and Zhuge Liang trusts me. I rely upon your leading an army this way. If resistance be met, then you may simulate defeat and retire, but I shall be behind and will make a blaze as signal. Then I shall set fire to their stores, whereupon you will face about and attack. Zhuge Liang ought to fall into your hands. If it be that I cannot render service and repay my debt to the state, then punish me for my former crime.

96 "If this should be deemed worthy of your attention, then without delay communicate your commands."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,