삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 099-01 공명과 중달

第九十九回 諸葛亮大破魏兵  司馬懿入寇西蜀

Zhuge Liang Defeats The Wei Army;
Sima Yi Invades The West River Land.

蜀漢建興七年,夏四月,孔明兵在祁山,分作三寨,專候魏兵。

卻說司馬懿引兵到長安,張郃接見,備言前事。懿令郃為先鋒,戴陵為副將,引十萬兵到祁山,於渭水之南下寨。郭淮、孫禮入寨參見。懿問曰:「汝等曾與蜀兵對陣否?」二人答曰:「未也。」懿曰:「蜀兵千里而來,利在速戰;今來此不戰,必有謀也。隴西諸路,曾有信息否?」淮曰:「已有細作探知各郡十分用心,日夜提防,並無他事。只有武都、陰平二處,未曾回報。」懿曰:「吾自差人與孔明交戰。汝二人急從小路去救二郡,卻掩在蜀兵之後,彼必自亂矣。」

二人受計,引五千兵從隴西小路來救武都、陰平,就襲蜀兵之後。郭淮於路謂孫禮曰:「仲達比孔明如何?」禮曰:「孔明勝仲達多矣。」淮曰:「孔明雖勝,此一計足顯仲達有過人之智。蜀兵如正攻兩郡,我等自後抄到,彼豈不自亂乎?」

正言間,忽哨馬來報:「陰平已被王平打破了。武都已被姜維打破了。前離蜀兵不遠。」禮曰:「蜀兵既已打破了城池,如何陳兵於外?必有詐也,不如速退。」

郭淮從之。方傳令教軍退時,忽然一聲砲響,山背後閃出一枝軍馬來,旗上大書「漢丞相諸葛亮」;中央一輛四輪車,孔明端坐於上;左有關興,右有張苞。孫、郭二人見之,大驚。孔明大笑曰:「郭淮、孫禮休走!司馬懿之計,安能瞞得過吾?他每日令人在前交戰,卻教汝等襲吾軍後。武都、陰平吾已取了。汝二人不早來降,欲驅兵與吾決戰耶?」

郭淮、孫禮聽畢,大慌。忽報背後喊殺連天,王平、姜維引兵從後殺來。興、苞二將,又引兵從前面殺來。兩面夾攻,魏兵大敗。郭、孫二人棄馬爬山而走。張苞望見,縱馬趕來;不期連人帶馬,跌入澗內。後軍急忙救起,頭已跌破,孔明令人送回成都養病。

卻說郭、孫二人走脫,回見司馬懿曰:「武都、陰平二郡已失。孔明伏於要路,前後攻殺,因此大敗,棄馬步行,方得逃回。」懿曰:「非汝等之罪,孔明智在吾先。可再引兵把守雍、郿二城,切勿出戰。吾自有破敵之策。」

二人拜辭而去。懿又喚張郃、戴陵分付曰:「今孔明得了武都、陰平,必然撫百姓以安民心,不在營中矣。汝二人各引一萬精兵,今夜起身,抄在蜀兵之後,一齊奮勇殺將過來;吾卻引軍在前布陣,只待蜀兵勢亂,吾大驅人馬,攻殺進去:兩軍併力可奪蜀寨也。若得此地山勢,破敵何難?」

1 The fourth month of Beginning Prosperity, seventh year (AD 229), found Zhuge Liang camped at Qishan in three camps, waiting to attack Wei.

2 When Sima Yi reached Changan, the officer in command, Zhang He, told him all that had happened. He gave Zhang He the post of Leader of the Van, with Dai Ling as his Assistant General and a hundred thousand troops, and then marched out toward the enemy, camping on River Wei's south bank.

3 When the local commanders Guo Huai and Sun Li went to see the new Commander-in-Chief, he asked, "Have you fought any battle with Shu?"

4 "Not yet," said they.

5 Sima Yi said, "The enemy had a long march; their chance lay in attacking quickly. As they have not attacked, they have some deep laid scheme to work out. What news have you from the counties of West Valley Land?"

6 Guo Huai replied, "The scouts say that the greatest care is being taken in every county. But there is no news from Wudu and Yinping."

7 "I must send someone to fight a decisive battle with them there. You get away as quickly and privily as you can to the rescue of those two cities, and then attack the rear of the Shu army so as to throw them into disorder."

8 They set out to obey these orders, and on the way they fell to discussing Sima Yi.

9 "How does Sima Yi compare with Zhuge Liang?" said Guo Huai.

10 "Zhuge Liang is by far the better," replied Sun Li.

11 "Though Zhuge Liang may be the cleverer, yet this scheme of our leader's shows him to be superior to most people. The enemy may have got those two cities. Yet when we unexpectedly fall upon their rear, they will certainly be disordered."

12 Soon after this a scout came in to report: "Wang Ping has captured Yinping, and Wudu is in possession of Jiang Wei. Furthermore, the Shu army is not far in front."

13 Said Sun Li, "There is some crafty scheme afoot. Why are they prepared for battle in the open when they hold two cities? We had better retire."

14 Guo Huai agreed, and they issued orders to face about and retreat. Just then a bomb exploded, and, at the same time, there suddenly appeared from the cover of some hills a small body of troops. On the flag that came forward they read Han Prime Minister Zhuge Liang, and in the midst of the company they saw him, seated in a small chariot. On his left was Guan Xing, and on his right Zhang Bao.

15 They were quite taken aback.

16 Zhuge Liang laughed and said, "Do not run away! Did you think that your leader's ruse would take me in? Sima Yi sent a challenge to fight every day, indeed, while you were to slip round behind my army and attack! I have the two cities---Wudu and Yinping. If you have not come to surrender, then hurry up and fight a battle with me."

17 By now Guo Huai and Sun Li were really frightened. Then behind them there rose a shout as of battle, and Wang Ping and Jiang Wei began to smite them in the rear, while Guan Xing and Zhang Bao bore down upon them in front. They were soon utterly broken, and the two leaders escaped by scrambling up the hillside.

18 Zhang Bao saw them, and was urging his steed forward to catch them, when unhappily he and his horse went over together into a gully. When they picked him up, they found that he had been kicked in the head and was badly hurt.

19 Zhuge Liang sent him back to Chengdu.

20 It has been said that Guo Huai and Sun Li escaped. They got back to Sima Yi's camp and said, "Wudu and Yinping were both in the enemy's possession, and Zhuge Liang had prepared an ambush, so that we were attacked front and rear. We lost the day and only escaped on foot."

21 "It is no fault of yours," said Sima Yi. "The fact is he is sharper than I. Now go to defend Yongcheng and Meicheng and remain on the defensive. Do not go out to give battle. I have a plan to defeat them."

22 These two having left, Sima Yi called in Zhang He and Dai Ling and said, "Zhuge Liang has captured Wudu and Yinping. He must restore order and confidence among the people of these places and so will be absent from his camp. You two will take ten thousand troops each, start tonight and make your way quietly to the rear of the Shu army. Then you will attack vigorously. When you have done that, I shall lead out the army in front of them and array ready for battle. While they are in disorder, I shall make my attack. Their camp ought to be captured. If I can win the advantage of these hills, their defeat will be easy."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,