삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 105-05 비단주머니 속의 계책

鈞領命,引一萬人至長安,命周圍搭起木架,上柏梁臺去。不移時間,五千人連繩引索,旋環而上。那柏梁臺高二十丈,銅柱圓十圍。馬鈞教先拆銅人。多人併力拆下銅人來,只見銅人眼中潸然淚下。眾皆大驚。忽然臺邊一陣狂風起處,飛砂走石,急若驟雨;一聲響喨,就如天崩地裂:臺傾柱倒,壓死千餘人。鈞取銅人及金盤回洛陽,入見魏主,獻上銅人、承露盤。魏主問曰:「銅柱安在?」鈞奏曰:「柱重百萬斤,不能運至。」叡令將銅柱打碎,運來洛陽,鑄成兩個銅人,號為『翁仲』列於司馬門外;又鑄銅龍鳳兩個:龍高四丈,鳳高三丈餘,一立在殿前。又於上林苑中,種奇花異木,蓄養珍禽怪獸。少傳楊阜上表諫曰:

臣聞堯尚茅茨,而萬國安居;禹卑宮室,而天下樂業;及至殷、周,或堂崇三尺,度以九筵耳:古之聖帝明王,未有以宮室高麗,以凋敝百姓之財力者也。桀作璇室象廊,紂為傾宮鹿臺,致喪社稷。楚靈以築章華而身受其禍。秦始皇作阿房宮而殃及其子,天下背叛,二世而滅。夫不度萬民之力,以從耳目之欲,未有不亡者也。陛下當以堯、舜、禹、湯、文、武為法,以桀、紂、秦、楚為誠,而乃自暇自逸,惟宮室是飾,必有危亡之禍矣。君作元首,臣為股肱,存亡一體,得失同之。臣雖駑怯,敢忘諍臣之義?言不切至,不足以感陛下:謹叩棺沐浴,伏候重誅。
  表上,叡不省,只催督馬鈞建造高臺,安置銅人、承露盤。又降旨廣選天下美女,入芳林園中。眾官紛紛上表諫諍:叡俱不聽。

卻說曹叡之后毛氏,乃河內人也;先年叡為平原王時,最相恩愛;及即帝位,立為后;後叡因寵郭夫人,毛后失寵。郭夫人美而慧,叡甚嬖之,每日取樂,月餘不出宮闥。是歲春三月,芳林園中百花爭放,叡同郭夫人到園中賞玩飲酒。郭夫人曰:「何不請皇后同樂?」叡曰:「若彼在,朕涓滴不能下咽也。」遂傳諭宮娥,不許令毛后知道。毛后見叡月餘不入正宮,是日引十餘宮人,來翠花樓上消遺,只聽得樂聲嘹亮,乃問曰:「何處奏樂?」一宮官啟曰:「乃聖上與郭夫人於御花園中賞花飲酒。」毛后聞之,心中煩惱,回宮安歇。次日,毛后乘小車出宮遊玩,正迎見叡於曲廊之間,乃笑日:「陛下昨遊北園,其樂不淺也!」叡大怒,即令擒昨日侍奉諸人到,叱曰:「昨遊北園,朕禁左右不許使毛后知道,何得又宣露!」喝令宮官將諸侍奉人盡斬之。毛后大驚,回車至宮,叡即降詔賜毛皇后死,立郭夫人為皇后。朝臣莫敢諫者。

忽一日,幽州刺史毋邱儉上表,報稱遼東公孫淵造反,自號為燕王,改元紹漢元年,建宮殿,立宮職,興兵入寇,搖動北方。叡大驚,即聚文武官僚,商議起兵退淵之策。正是:

纔將土木勞中國,
又見干戈起方外。

未知何以禦之,且看下文分解。

113 As the Ruler of Wei commanded, they took ten thousand workers to Changan, and they built a scaffold around the figure. Then they attached ropes to haul it down. The terrace being two hundred feet high and the pedestal ten cubits in circumference, Ma Jun bade his laborers first detach the bronze image. They did so and brought it down. Its eyes were moist as with tears, and the workers were affrighted.

114 Then suddenly beside the terrace sprang up a whirlwind, with dust and pebbles flying thick as a shower of rain, and there was a tempestuous roar as of an earthquake. Down fell the pedestal, and the platform crumbled, crushing a thousand people to death.

115 However, the bronze figure and the golden bowl were conveyed to Luoyang and presented to the Emperor.

116 "Where is the pedestal?" asked the Ruler of Wei.

117 "It is too heavy to transport," replied the Ma Jun. "It weighs a million and half of pounds."

118 Wherefore the Ruler of Wei ordered the pillar to be broken up and the metal brought, and from this he caused to be cast two figures which he named Saints of Wengzhong. They were placed outside the gate of the Board of War. A pair of dragons and a pair of phoenixes were also cast, the dragons forty feet high and the birds thirty. These were placed in front of the Hall of Audience.

119 Moreover, in the Fragrant Forest Park the Ruler of Wei planted wonderful flowers and rare trees, and he also established a menagerie of strange animals.

120 Yang Fu, Assistant Imperial Guardian, remonstrated with the Emperor on these extravagances in a memorial:

121 "As is well known, King Yao preferred his humble thatched cottage, and all the world enjoyed tranquillity; King Yu contented himself with a small modest palace, and all the empire rejoiced. In the days of Yin and Zhou Dynasties the hall of the ruler stood three feet above the usual height and its area was nine mats. The sage emperors and illustrious kings had no decorated chambers in lofty palaces built with the wealth, and by the strength, of a worn-out and despoiled people.

122 "Emperor Jie built a jade chamber and elephant stables; Emperor Zhou erected a surpassingly beautiful palace complex and a Deer Terrace. But these lost the empire. King Ling of Chu built beautiful palaces, but he came to an evil end. The First Emperor of Qin made the Epang Palace, but calamity fell upon his son, for the empire rebelled and his house was exterminated in the second generation.

123 "All those who have failed to consider the means of the people and given way to sensuous pleasures have perished. Your Majesty has the examples of Kings Yao, Yu, Shun, and Tang on the one hand, and the warnings of Kings Jie, Zhou, Ling, and the First Emperor on the other. To seek only self-indulgence and think only of fine palaces will surely end in calamity.

124 "The prince is the first and the head; his ministers are his limbs; they live or die together, they are involved in the same destruction. Though I am timorous, yet if I dared forget my duty, or failed to speak firmly, I should be unable to move Your Majesty. Now I have prepared my coffin and bathed my body ready for the most condign punishment."

125 But the Ruler of Wei disregarded this memorial and only urged on the rapid completion of the terrace. Thereon he set up the bronze figure with the golden bowl. Moreover, he sent forth a command to select the most beautiful women in the empire for his garden of delight. Many memorials were presented, but the Ruler of Wei heeded them not.

126 Now the Consort of the Ruler of Wei was of the Mao family of Henei. In earlier days, when he was a prince, he had loved her exceedingly, and when he succeeded to the Throne she became Empress Mao. Later he favored Lady Guo, and his Consort Mao was neglected. Lady Guo was beautiful and clever, and the Ruler of Wei delighted in her. He neglected state affairs for her society and often spent a month at a time in retirement with her. Every day there was some new gaiety.

127 In the spring, when the plants in the Fragrant Forest Park were in flower, the Ruler of Wei and Lady Guo came to the garden to enjoy them and to feast.

128 "Why not invite the Empress?" asked Lady Guo.

129 "If she came, nothing would pass my lips," replied the Ruler of Wei.

130 He gave orders that his Consort should be kept in ignorance of these rejoicings.

131 But when a month passed without the appearance of the Emperor, Empress Mao and her ladies went to the Blue Flower Pavilion to entertain themselves. Hearing music, she asked who was providing it, and they told her that the Emperor and Lady Guo were feasting in the grounds.

132 That day Empress Mao returned to her palace filled with sorrow. Next day she went out in her carriage and saw the Emperor on a verandah.

133 "Yesterday Your Majesty was walking in the north garden, and you had plenty of music too," said she, smiling.

134 Cao Rui was wroth and sent for all the attendants.

135 He upbraided them with disobedience, saying, "I had forbidden you to tell things to the Empress, and you disobeyed my command."

136 With this he put them all to death. Empress Mao feared and returned to her palace.

137 Then an edict appeared forcing Empress Mao to commit suicide and raising Lady Guo to be Empress in her place. And no officer dared to utter a remonstrance.

138 Just after this the Imperial Protector of Youzhou, Guanqiu Jian, sent in a memorial, saying: "Gongsun Yuan of Liaodong has risen in revolt, assumed the style of Prince of Yan, and adopted a reign title of Extending Han. Gongsun Yuan has built himself a Palace, established an administration of his own, and is disturbing the whole north with plundering."

139 A council met to consider this memorial.

140 Within, officials labor at ignoble tasks, and mean, 
Without, the glint of weapons on the border may be seen.

141 How the insurgents were attacked will be related in the next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,