삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 023-10 재사 예형과 의인 길평

20.承大喜,隨即喚家奴各人收拾兵器,自己披挂綽鎗上馬,約會都在內門前相會,同時進兵。夜至二鼓,眾兵皆到。董承手提寶劍,徒步直入,見操設宴後堂,大叫:「操賊休走!」一劍剁去,隨手而倒。霎時覺來,乃南柯一夢,口中猶罵操賊不止。吉平向前叫曰:「汝欲害曹公乎?」承驚懼不能答。吉平曰:「國舅休慌。某雖醫人,未嘗忘漢。某連日見國舅嗟歎,不敢動問。恰纔夢中之言,已見真情。幸勿相瞞。倘有用某之處,雖滅九族,亦無後悔。」承掩面而哭曰:「只恐汝非真心!」

21.平遂咬下一指為誓。承乃取出衣帶詔,令平視之;且曰:「今之謀望不成者,乃劉玄德、馬騰各自去了,無計可施,因此感而成疾。」平曰:「不消諸公用心。操賊性命,只在某手中。」承問其故。平曰:「操常患頭風,痛入骨髓;纔一舉發,便召某醫治。如早晚有召,只用一服毒藥,必然死矣,何必舉刀兵乎?」承曰:「若得如此,救漢朝社稷者,皆賴君也!」

Dong Cheng was more than delighted. He called his servants and armed them, put on his own armor and mounted his horse. The conspirators met, as they had arranged, just at the inner gate of the Prime Minister's palace. It was the first watch. The small army marched straight in, Dong Cheng leading with his treasured sword drawn. His intended victim was at table in one of the private rooms. Dong Cheng rushed in, crying, "Cao Cao, you rebel, stay!" and dashed at Cao Cao who fell at the first blow.

And just then he woke up and found it was all a dream, but his mouth was still full of curses.

"Do you really wish to destroy Cao Cao?" said Ji Ping, going forward to his half awakened patient.

This brought Dong Cheng to his senses. He stopped, terror stricken, and made no reply.

"Do not be frightened, O Uncle," said the doctor. "Although I am a physician, I am also a man, and I never forget my emperor. You have seemed sad for many days, but I have never ventured to ask the reason. Now you have shown it in your dream, and I know your real feelings. If I can be of any use, I will help. Nothing can daunt me."

Dong Cheng covered his face and wept.

"I fear you may not be true to me," cried he.

Ji Ping at once bit off a finger as a pledge of his faith. And then his host and patient brought forth the decree he had received in the girdle.

"I am afraid our schemes will come to nought," said Dong Cheng. "Liu Bei and Ma Teng are gone, and there is nothing we can do. That was the real reason I fell ill."

"It is not worth troubling you gentlemen with, for Cao Cao's life lies in these hands of mine," said Ji Ping.

"How can that be?"

"Because he is often ill with deep-seated pain in his head. When this comes on, he sends for me. When next he calls me, I only have to give him one dose and he will certainly die. We do not want any weapons."

"If only you could do it! You would be the savior of the dynasty. It depends upon you."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,