삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 026-08 관운장의 충의

關公看書畢,大哭曰:「某非不欲尋兄,奈不知所在也。安肯圖富貴而背舊盟乎?」震曰:「玄德望公甚切,公既不背舊盟,宜速往見。」關公曰:「人生天地間,無終始者,非君子也。吾來時明白,去時不可不明白。吾今作書,煩公先達知兄長,容某辭卻曹操,奉二嫂來相見。震曰:「倘曹操不允,為之奈何?」公曰:「吾寧死,豈肯久留於此?」震曰:「公速作回書,免致劉使君懸望。」關公寫書答云:

竊聞義不負心,忠不願死。羽自幼讀書,粗知禮義,觀羊角哀、左伯桃之事,未嘗不三歎而流涕也。

前守下邳,內無積粟,外無援兵;欲即效死,奈有二嫂之重,未敢斷首捐軀,致負所託;故爾暫且羈¥身,冀圖後會。近至汝南,方知兄信;即當面辭曹操,奉二嫂歸。羽但懷異心,神人共戮。披肝瀝膽,¥筆楮難窮。瞻拜有期,伏惟照鑒!

104 Guan Yu finished the letter with a bitter cry.

105 "I always wanted to find my brother, but I did not know where he was. How can he think such evil of me?" said he.

106 "Liu Bei looks for you very eagerly. If you are still bound by the old pledge, you should go quickly," said Chen Zhen.

107 "Anyone born into the world without the essential virtue of sincerity is no true human. I came here openly and can go in no other way. Now will I write a letter which I will ask you to bear to my brother, that as soon as I can take leave of Cao Cao, I will bring the ladies and come to him."

108 "But what if Cao Cao refuse to let you go?" said Chen Zhen.

109 "Then would I rather die. I will not remain here."

110 "Then, Sir, quickly write your letter and relieve your brother from his anxiety."

111 So Guan Yu wrote like this:

112 "I, the humble one, know full well that a human of principle does not betray and a human of loyalty despises death. I have been a student in my youth and know somewhat of the proprieties. I sigh and weep at the memory of the fraternal affection that made Yangjue Ai and Zuo Botao die rather than separate. I was in charge of Xiapi, but the place lacked provision and there was no help. I would have fought to the death, but there was on my shoulders the responsibility for my sisters-in-law. Wherefore I had to take care of my body lest I betrayed your trust. And so I made a prisoner of myself, hoping to find a way of release. I heard of you lately in Runan. I must, however, bid farewell to Cao Cao and bring the ladies with me when I come. May I perish, victim to the superhuman powers, if I have harbored any traitorous thought. Ink and paper are poor substitutes for what I would say, but I look to see you soon."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,