삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 038-05 와룡 일어나다

不一日,孫權自領軍馬至丹陽,見徐氏已殺媯、戴二賊,乃封孫高、傅嬰為牙門將,令守丹陽,取徐氏歸家養老。江東人無不稱徐氏之德。後人有詩讚曰:

才節雙全世所無,姦回一旦受摧鋤。
庸臣從賊忠臣死,不及東吳女丈夫。

且說東吳各處山賊,盡皆平復。大江之中,有戰船七千餘隻。孫權拜周瑜為大都督,總統江東水陸軍馬。建安十二年,冬十月,權母吳太夫人病危,召周瑜、張昭二人至,謂曰:「吾本吳人,幼亡父母,與弟吳景徙居越中。後嫁與孫氏,生四子。長子策生時,吾夢月入懷。後生次子權,又夢日入懷。卜者云:『夢日月入懷者,其子必貴。』不幸策早喪,今將江東基業付權。望公等同心助之,吾死不朽矣!」又囑權曰:「汝事子布、公瑾以師傅之禮,不可怠慢。吾妹與我共嫁汝父,則亦汝之母也,吾死之後,事吾妹如事我。汝妹亦當恩養,擇佳婿以嫁之。」

言訖遂終。孫權哀哭,具喪葬之禮,自不必說。至來年春,孫權商議欲伐黃祖。張昭曰:「居喪未及期年,不可動兵.」周瑜曰:「報仇雪恨,何待期年?」權猶豫未決。適北平都尉呂蒙入見,告權曰:「某把龍湫水口,忽有黃祖部將甘寧來降。某細詢之。寧字興霸,巴郡臨江人也;頗通書史,有氣力,好游俠;嘗招合亡命,縱橫於江湖之中;腰懸銅鈴,人聽鈴聲,盡皆避之。又嘗以西川錦作帆幔,時人皆稱為『錦帆賊』。後悔前非,改行從善,引眾投劉表。見表不能成事,即欲來投東吳,卻被黃祖留住在夏口。

「前東吳破祖時,祖得甘寧之力,救回夏口;乃待寧甚薄。都督蘇飛屢薦寧於祖。祖曰:『寧乃劫江之賊,豈可重用?』寧因此懷恨。蘇飛知其意,乃置酒邀寧到家,謂之曰:『吾薦公數次,奈主公不能用。日月逾邁,人生幾何;宜自遠圖。吾當保公為鄂縣長,自作去就之計。』寧因此得過夏口,欲投江東,恐江東恨其救黃祖殺凌操之事。某具言主公求賢若渴,不記舊恨;況各為其主,又何恨焉?寧欣然引眾渡江,來見主公。乞鈞旨定奪。」

84 Very soon her brother-in-law came with an army, and hearing the story of the deeds of the two generals from the widow, gave them the ranks of Commandership and put them over Dangyang 단양. When Sun Quan left, he took the widow to his own home so that she would be cared for. All those who heard of her brave conduct were loud in praise of her virtue:

Full of resource and virtuous, few in the world are like her, 
Guilefully wrought she and compassed the death of the lusty assassins, 
Faithful servants are always ready to deal with rebellion, 
None can ever excel that heroine famous in Wu.

86 The brigandage that had troubled the South Land had all been suppressed, and a large fleet of seven thousand battleships was in the Great River ready for service. Sun Quan appointed Zhou Yu 주유 to be the Supreme Admiral and Commander-in-Chief over all military forces.

87 In the twelfth year (AD 207), the Dowager Wu 오태부인, feeling her end approaching, called to her the two advisers Zhou Yu 주유 and Zhang Zhao 장소 and spoke thus: "I came of a family of the old Wu 오나라, but losing my parents in early life. My brother Wu Jing 오경 and I went into the old Yue 월나라, and then I married into this family. I bore my husband four sons, not without premonitions of the greatness to be theirs. With my first, Sun Ce 손책, I dreamed of the moon and with my second, Sun Quan 손권, of the sun, which omens were interpreted by the soothsayer as signs of their great honor. Unhappy Sun Ce died young, but Sun Quan inherited, and it is he whom I pray you both assist with one accord. Then may I die in peace."

88 And to her son she said, "These two you are to serve as they were your teachers and treat them with all respect. My younger sister and I both were wives to your father, and so she is also a mother to you, and you are to serve her after I am gone as you now serve me. And you must treat your sister with affection and find a handsome husband for her."

89 Then she died and her son mourned for her that year.

90 The following year, they began to discuss an attack upon Huang Zu 황조.

91 Zhang Zhao said, "The armies should not move during the period of mourning."

92 However, Zhou Yu, more to the point, said, "Vengeance should not be postponed on that account. It could not wait upon times and seasons."

93 Still Sun Quan halted between two opinions and would not decide.

94 Then came Commander Lu Meng 여몽 who said to his master, "While I was at Dragon Gorge 용추, one leader of Huang Zu, Gan Ning 감녕 from Lingjiang 임강, offered to surrender. I found out all about him. He is something of a scholar, is forceful, fond of wandering about as a fighter-errant. He assembled a band of outlaws with whom he roamed over the rivers and lakes, where he would terrorize everybody. He wore a bell at his waist, and at the sound of this bell everyone fled and hid. He fitted his boats with sails of Xichuan brocade, and people called him the 'Pirate with Silken Sails.'

95 "Then he reformed. He and his band went to Liu Biao 유표, but they left him when they saw he would never accomplish anything, and now they would serve under your banner, only that Huang Zu detains them at Xiakou 하구. Formerly when you were attacking Huang Zu, he owed the recovery of Xiakou to this same Gan Ning, whom he treated without liberality. When Commander Su Fei 소비 recommended Gan Ning for promotion, Huang Zu said, 'He is unsuited for any high position as, after all, he is no more than a pirate.'

96 "So Gan Ning 감녕 became a disappointed and resentful man. Su Fei 소비 tried to win him over to good humor and invited him to wine parties and said, 'I have put your name forward many times, but our chief says he has no place suitable for you. However, time slips away and man's life is not very long. One must make the most of it. I will put you forward for the magistracy of Exian, whence you may be able to advance.'

97 "So Gan Ning got away from Xiakou and would have come to you then, but he feared that he would not be welcomed, since he had assisted Huang Zu and killed Ling Cao 능조. I told him you were always ready to welcome able people and would nourish no resentment for former deeds. After all, every person was bound to do his best for his master. He would come with alacrity if he only felt sure of a welcome. I pray you express your pleasure."

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,