삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 045-07 적 계략을 역이용

幹下船,飛棹回見曹操。操問:「子翼幹事若何?」幹曰:「周瑜雅量高致,非言詞所能動也。」操怒曰:「事又不濟,反為所笑!」幹曰:「雖不能說周瑜,卻與丞相打聽得一件事。乞退左右。」幹取出書信,將上項事逐一說與曹操。操大怒曰:「二賊如此無禮耶!」即便喚蔡瑁,張允,到帳下。操曰:「我欲使汝二人進兵。」瑁曰:「軍尚未曾練熟,不可輕進。」操怒曰:「軍若練熟,吾首級獻於周郎矣!」蔡,張二人不知其意,驚慌不能回答,操喝武士推出斬之。須臾,獻頭帳下,操方省悟曰:「吾中計矣!」後人有詩歎曰:曹操奸雄不可當,一時詭計中周郎。蔡張賣主求生計,誰料今朝劍下亡!

眾將見殺了蔡,張二人,入問其故。操雖心知中計,卻不肯認錯,乃謂眾將曰:「二人怠慢軍法,吾故斬之。」眾皆嗟呀不已。操於眾將內選毛玠,于禁,為水軍都督,以代蔡,張二人之職。

細作探知,報過江東。周瑜大喜曰:「吾所患者,此二人耳。今既剿除,吾無憂矣。」肅曰:「都督用兵如此,何愁曹賊不破乎!」瑜曰:「吾料諸將不知此計,獨有諸葛亮識見勝我,想此謀亦不能瞞也。子敬試以言挑之,看他知也不知,便當回報。」正是:

還將反間成功事,去試從旁冷眼人。

未知肅去問孔明還是如何,且看下文分解。

158 He found his way to the river bank and reembarked. Then, with flying oars, he hastened back to Cao Cao's camp. When he arrived, Cao Cao asked at once how he had sped, and he had to acknowledge failure.

159 "Zhou Yu 주유 is very clever and perfectly high-minded," said Jiang Gan 장간. "Nothing that I could say moved him in the least."

160 "Your failure makes me look ridiculous," said Cao Cao.

161 "Well, if I did not win over Zhou Yu, I found out something for you. Send away these people, and I will tell you," said Jiang Gan.

162 The servants were dismissed, and then Jiang Gan produced the letter he had stolen from Zhou Yu's tent. He gave it to Cao Cao. Cao Cao was very angry and sent for Cai Mao 채모 and Zhang Yun 장윤 at once.

163 As soon as they appeared, he said, "I want you two to attack."

164 Cai Mao replied, "But the soldiers are not yet sufficiently trained."

165 "The soldiers will be well enough trained when you have sent my head to Zhou Yu, eh?"

166 Both commanders were dumb-founded, having not the least idea what this meant. They remained silent for they had nothing to say. Cao Cao bade the executioners lead them away to instant death. In a short time their heads were produced.

167 By this time Cao Cao had thought over the matter, and it dawned upon him that he had been tricked. A poem says:

No one could stand against Cao Cao, 
 Of sin he had full share, 
 But Zhou Yu was more treacherous, 
 And caught him in a snare. 
 Two commanders to save their lives, 
 Betrayed a former lord, 
 Soon after, as was very met. 
 Both fell beneath the sword.

169 The death of these two naval commanders caused much consternation in the camp, and all their colleagues asked the reason for their sudden execution. Though Cao Cao knew they had been victimized, he would not acknowledge it.

170 So he said, "These two had been remiss, and so had been put to death."

171 The others were aghast, but nothing could be done. Two other officers, Mao Jie 모개 and Yu Jin 우금, were put in command of the naval camp.

172 Spies took the news to Zhou Yu, who was delighted at the success of his ruse.

173 "Those two Cai Mao and Zhang Yun were my only source of anxiety," said he. "Now they are gone: I am quite happy."

174 Lu Su 노숙 said, "General, if you can continue like this, you need not fear Cao Cao."

175 "I do not think any of them saw my game," said Zhou Yu, "except Zhuge Liang 제갈양. He beats me, and I do not think this ruse was hidden from him. You go and sound him. See if he knew."

Zhou Yu's treacherous plot succeeded well, 
 Dissension sown, his rivals fell. 
 Drunk with success was he, but sought 
 To know what cynic Zhuge Liang thought.

177 What passed between Lu Su and Zhuge Liang will next be related.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,