삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 047-04 연환지계

於是四共飲,同論心事。二蔡即時寫書,密報曹操,說甘寧與某同為內應。闞澤另自修書,遣人密報曹操。書中具言黃蓋欲來,未得其便;但看船頭插青牙旗而來者,即是也。

卻說曹操連得二書,心中疑感不定,聚眾謀士商議曰:「江左,甘寧,被周瑜所辱,願為內應;黃蓋受責,令闞澤來納降;俱未可深信。誰敢直入周瑜寨中,探聽實信?」蔣幹進曰:「某前日空往東吳,未得成功,深懷慚愧。今願捨身再往,務得實信,回報丞相。」操大喜,即時令蔣幹上船。幹駕小舟,逕到江南水寨邊,便使人傳報。

周瑜聽得幹又到,大喜曰:「吾之成功,只在此人身上!」遂囑付魯肅:「請龐士元來,為我如此如此。」原來襄陽龐統,字士元,因避亂寓居江東。魯肅曾薦之於周瑜,統未及往見。瑜先使肅問計於統曰:「破曹當用何策?」統密謂肅曰:「欲破曹兵,須用火攻;但大江面上,一船著火,餘船四散;除非獻『連環計』,教他釘作一處,然後功可成也。」肅以告瑜,瑜深服其論,因謂肅曰:「為我行此計者,非龐士元不可。」肅曰:「只怕曹操奸猾,如何去得?」

周瑜沈吟未決,正尋思沒個機會,忽報蔣幹又來。瑜大喜,一面分付龐統用計;一面坐於帳上,使人請幹。幹見不來接,心中疑慮,教把船於僻靜岸口纜繫,乃入寨見周瑜。瑜作色曰:「子翼何故欺吾太甚?」蔣幹笑曰:「吾想與你乃舊日弟兄,特來吐心腹事,何言相欺也?」瑜曰:「汝要說我降,除非海枯石爛!前番吾念舊日交情,請你痛飲一醉,留你同榻;你卻盜吾私書,不辭而去,歸報曹操,殺了蔡瑁,張允,致使吾事不成。今日何故又來,必不懷好意!吾不看舊日之情,一刀兩段!本待送你過去,爭奈吾一二日間,便要破曹賊;待留你在軍中,又必有泄漏。」便教左右:「送子翼往西山庵中歇息。──待吾破了曹操,那時渡你過江未遲。」

蔣幹再欲開言,周瑜已入帳後去了。左右取馬與蔣幹乘坐,送到西山背後小庵歇息,撥兩個軍人伏侍。

72 The four then drank together and opened their hearts to each other. The two Cai Zhong 채중 and Cai He 채화 wrote a private letter to their master saying Gan Ning 감녕 has agreed to join in our plot and play the traitor, and Kan Ze 감택 also wrote, and they sent the letters secretly to Cao Cao.

73 Kan Ze's letter said:

74 "Huang Gai 황개 has found no opportunity so far. However, when he comes, his boat can be recognized by a black, indented flag. That shall mean he is on board."

75 However, when Cao Cao got these two letters, he was still doubtful and called together his advisers to talk over the matter.

76 Said he, "On the other side Gan Ning has been put to shame by the Commander-in-Chief whom he is prepared to betray for the sake of revenge. Huang Gai has been punished and sent Kan Ze to propose that he should come over to our side. Only I still distrust the whole thing. Who will go over to the camp to find out the real truth?"

77 Then Jiang Gan 장간 spoke up, saying, "I failed in my mission the other day and am greatly mortified. I will risk my life again and, this time, I shall surely bring good news."

78 Cao Cao approved of him as messenger and bade him start. Jiang Gan set out in a small craft and speedily arrived in the Three Gorges, landing near the naval camp. Then he sent to inform Zhou Yu 주유.

79 Hearing who it was, Zhou Yu chuckled, saying, "Success depends upon this man."

80 Then Zhou Yu called Lu Su 노숙 and told him to call Pang Tong 방통 to come and do certain things for him.

81 This Pang Tong was from Xiangyang. And he had gone to the east of the river to get away from the strife. Lu Su had recommended him to Zhou Yu, but he had not yet presented himself.

82 When Zhou Yu sent Lu Su to ask what scheme of attack he would recommend against Cao Cao, Pang Tong had said to Lu Su, "You must use fire against him. But the river is wide and if one ship is set on fire, the others will scatter unless they are fastened together so that they must remain in one place. That is the one road to success."

83 Lu Su took this message to Zhou Yu, who pondered over it and then said, "The only person who can manage this is Pang Tong himself."

84 "Cao Cao is very wily," said Lu Su. "How can Pang Tong go?"

85 So Zhou Yu was sad and undecided. He could think of no method till suddenly the means presented itself in the arrival of Jiang Gan.

86 Zhou Yu at once sent instructions to Pang Tong how to act, and then sat himself in his tent to await his visitor Jiang Gan.

87 But the visitor became ill at ease and suspicious when he saw that his old student friend did not come to welcome him, and he took the precaution of sending his boat into a retired spot to be made fast before he went to the general's tent.

88 When Zhou Yu saw Jiang Gan, Zhou Yu put on an angry face and said, "My friend, why did you treat me so badly?"

89 Jiang Gan laughed and said, "I remembered the old days when we were as brothers, and I came expressly to pour out my heart to you. Why do you say I treated you badly?"

90 "You came to persuade me to betray my master, which I would never do unless the sea dried up and the rocks perished. Remembering the old times, I filled you with wine and kept you to sleep with me. And you, you plundered my private letters and stole away with never a word of farewell. You betrayed me to Cao Cao and caused the death of my two friends on the other side and so caused all my plans to miscarry. Now what have you come for? Certainly, it is not out of kindness to me. I would cut you in two, but I still care for our old friendship. I would send you back again, but within a day or two I shall attack that rebel. If I let you stay in my camp, my plans will leak out. So I am going to tell my attendants to conduct you to a certain retired hut in the Western Hills, and keep you there till I shall have won the victory. Then I will send you back again."

91 Jiang Gan tried to say something, but Zhou Yu would not listen. He turned his back and went into the recesses of his tent. The attendants led the visitor off, set him on a horse, and took him away over the hills to the small hut, leaving two soldiers to look after him.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,