삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 048-01 장강의 밤잔치

第四十八回 宴長江曹操賦詩 鎖戰船北軍用武 

Banquet On The Great River, Cao Cao Sings A Song;
Battle On Water, Northerners Fight With Chained Ships. 

卻說龐統聞言,吃了一驚;急回視其人,原來卻是徐庶。統見是故人,心下方定;回顧左右無人,乃曰:「你若說破我計,可惜江南八十一州百姓,皆是你送了也!」庶笑曰:「此間八十三萬人馬,性命如何?」統曰:「元直真欲破我計耶?」庶曰:「吾感劉皇叔厚恩,未嘗忘報。曹操逼死吾母,吾已說過終身不設一謀,今安肯破兄良策?只是我亦隨軍在此,兵敗之後,玉石不分,豈能免難?君當教我脫身之術,我即緘口遠避矣。」統笑曰:「元直如此高見遠識,諒此有何難哉!」庶曰:「願先生賜教。」統去徐庶耳邊略說數句。庶大喜,拜謝。龐統別卻徐庶下船,自回江東。

且說徐庶當晚密使近人去各寨中暗布謠言。次日,寨中三三五五,交頭接耳而說。早有探事人報知曹操,說:「軍中傳言西涼州韓遂,馬騰謀反,殺奔許都來。」操大驚,急聚眾謀士商議曰:「吾引兵南征,心中所憂者,韓遂,馬騰耳。軍中謠言,雖未辨虛實,然不可不防。」

言未畢,徐庶進曰:「庶蒙丞相收錄,恨無寸功報效。請得三千人馬,星夜往散關把住隘口。如有緊急,再行告報。」操喜曰:「若得元直去,吾無憂矣。散關之上,亦有軍兵,公統領之。目下撥三千軍步軍,命臧霸為先鋒,星夜前去,不可稽遲。」徐庶辭了曹操,與臧霸便行。……此便是龐統救徐庶之計。後人有詩曰:

曹操征南日日憂,馬騰韓遂起戈矛。
鳳雛一語教徐庶,正似游魚脫釣鉤。

1 In the last chapter Pang Tong 방통 was brought up with a sudden shock when someone seized him and said of his scheme. Upon turning to look at the man, Pang Tong saw it was Xu Shu 서서, an old friend, and his heart revived.

2 Looking around and seeing no one near, Pang Tong said, "It would be a pity if you upset my plan. The fate of the people of all the eighty-one southern counties is in your hands."

3 Xu Shu smiled, saying, "And what of the fate of these eight hundred thirty thousand soldiers and horse of the north?"

4 "Do you intend to wreck my scheme, Xu Shu?"

5 "I have never forgotten the kindness of Uncle Liu Bei, nor my oath to avenge the death of my mother at Cao Cao's hands. I have said I would never think out a plan for him. So am I likely to wreck yours now, brother? But I have followed Cao Cao's army thus far; and after they shall have been defeated, good and bad will suffer alike and how can I escape? Tell me how I can secure safety, and I sew up my lips and go away."

6 Pang Tong smiled, "If you are as high-minded as that, there is no great difficulty."

7 "Still I wish you would instruct me."

8 So Pang Tong whispered something in his ear, which seemed to please Xu Shu greatly, for he thanked him most cordially and took his leave. Then Pang Tong betook himself to his boat and left for the southern shore.

9 His friend gone, Xu Shu mischievously spread certain rumors in the camp, and next day were to be seen everywhere soldiers in small groups, some talking, others listening, heads together and ears stretched out, till the camps seemed to buzz.

10 Some of the officers went to Cao Cao and told him, saying, "A rumor is running around the camps that Han Sui and Ma Teng are marching from Xiliang to attack the capital."

11 This troubled Cao Cao, who called together his advisers to council.

12 Said he, "The only anxiety I have felt in this expedition was about the possible doings of Han Sui 한수 and Ma Teng 마등. Now there is a rumor running among the soldiers, and though I know not whether it be true or false, it is necessary to be on one's guard."

13 At this point Xu Shu said, "You have been kind enough to give me an office, Sir, and I have really done nothing in return. If I may have three thousand troops, I will march at once to San Pass and guard this entrance. If there be any pressing matter, I will report at once."

14 "If you would do this, I should be quite at my ease. There are already troops beyond the Pass, who will be under your command, and now I will give you three thousand of horse and foot, and Zang Ba 장패 shall lead the van and march quickly."

15 Xu Shu took leave of the Prime Minister and left in company with Zang Ba. This was Pang Tong's scheme to secure the safety of Xu Shu.

16 A poem says:

Cao Cao marched south, but at his back 
There rode the fear of rear attack. 
Pang Tong's good counsel Xu Shu took, 
And thus the fish escaped the hook.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,