삼국지 인물 찾아보기

Chapter 053-05 유비, 노장 황충 얻다

少頃,太史慈入帳,言:「某手下有一人,姓戈,名定,與張遼手下養馬後槽是弟兄。後槽被責懷怨,今晚使人報來,舉火為號,刺殺張遼,以報宋謙之讎,某請引兵為外應。」權曰:「戈定何在?」太史慈曰:「已混入合淝城中去了。某願乞五千兵去。」諸葛瑾曰:「張遼多謀,恐有準備,不可造次。」太史慈堅執要行,權因傷感宋謙之死,急要報讎,遂令太史慈引兵五千,去為外應。

卻說戈定乃太史慈鄉人。當日雜在軍中,隨入合淝城,尋見養馬後槽,兩個商議。戈定曰:「我已使人報太史慈將軍去了。今夜必來接應,你如何用事?」後槽曰:「此間離軍中較遠,夜間急不能進,只就草堆上放起一把火,你去前面叫反,城中兵亂,就裏刺殺張遼,餘軍自走也。」戈定曰:「此計大妙!」

是夜張遼得勝回城,賞勞三軍,傳令不許解甲宿睡。左右曰:「今日全勝,吳兵遠遁,將軍何不卸甲安息?」遼曰:「非也,為將之道,勿以勝為喜,勿以敗為憂。倘吳兵度我無備,乘虛攻擊,何以應之?今夜防備,當比每夜更加謹慎。」

說猶未了,後寨火起,一片聲叫反,報者如麻。張遼出帳上馬,喚親從將校數十人,當道而立。左右曰:「喊聲甚急,可往觀之。」遼曰:「豈有一城皆反者?此是造反之人,故驚軍士耳。如亂者先斬!」

不移時,李典擒戈定並後槽至。遼詢得其情。立斬於馬前。只聽得城門外鳴鑼擊鼓,喊聲大震。遼曰:「此是吳兵外應,可就計破之。」便令人於城門內放起一把火,眾皆叫反,大開城門,放下吊橋。

太史慈見城門大開,只道內變,挺槍縱馬先入。城上一聲﹝左石中馬右交﹞,亂箭射下,太史慈急退,身中數箭。背後李典、樂進殺出。吳兵折其大半,乘勢直趕到寨前。陸遜、董襲殺出,救了太史慈,曹兵自回。孫權見太史慈身帶重傷,愈加傷感。張昭請權罷兵。權從之,遂收兵下船,回南徐、潤州。比及屯住軍馬,太史慈病重。權使張昭等問安,太史慈大叫曰:「大丈夫生於亂世,當帶三尺劍立不世之功;今所志未遂,奈何死乎!」言訖而亡,年四十一歲。後人有詩讚曰:

矢志全忠孝,東箂太史慈。
姓名昭遠塞,弓馬震雄師。
北海酬恩日,神亭酣戰時。
臨終言壯志,千古共嗟咨。

孫權聞慈死,傷悼不已,命厚葬於南徐,北固山下,養其子太史享於府中。

卻說玄德在荊州整頓軍馬,聞孫權,合淝兵敗,已回南徐,與孔明商議。孔明曰:「亮夜觀星象,見西北有星墜地,必應折一皇族。」

正言間,忽報公子劉琦病亡。玄德聞之,痛哭不已。孔明勸曰:「生死分定,主公勿憂,恐傷貴體,且理大事。可急差人到彼守禦城池,並料理葬事。」玄德曰:「誰可去?」孔明曰:「非雲長不可。」即時便教雲長前去襄陽保守。玄德曰:「今日劉琦已死,東吳必來討荊州,如何對答?」孔明曰:「若有人來,亮自有言對答。」過了半月,人報東吳,魯肅等來弔喪。正是:先將計策安排定,只等東吳使命來。未知孔明如何對答,且看下文分解。

97 Soon after, Taishi Ci 태사자 entered the tent and said, "In my command there is a certain Ge Ding 과정, brother of a groom in the army of Zhang Liao 장요. This servant is deeply resentful on account of a punishment inflicted upon him and is anxious to be revenged. He has sent over to say that he will show a signal tonight when he has assassinated Zhang Liao in revenge for the death of your late leader Song Qian 송겸. I wish to take some troops over to await this signal to attack."

98 "Where is Ge Ding?" asked Sun Quan.

99 "Ge Ding has mingled with the enemy and gone into the city. Let me have five thousand soldiers."

100 Zhuge Jin 제갈근 said, "Zhang Liao is full of guile. I think you will find him prepared for your coming. Be careful."

101 As Taishi Ci urged his chief to let him go, and Sun Quan was deeply hurt by the death of his leader, the permission was given and the force started.

102 Now here it must be said that Taishi Ci and this Ge Ding were natives of the same place. Ge Ding had made his way into the city without detection, found his brother, and the two had arranged their plot.

103 Ge Ding also told him, saying, "Taishi Ci will come over tonight to help us. What need to be done now?"

104 His brother, the groom, said, "As the troops of Sun Quan are far away, I fear they cannot be here tonight, so we will make a huge bonfire of straw and then you can rush out and cry treachery. That will throw all into confusion and will give a chance to kill Zhang Liao."

105 "This is an excellent plan," said Ge Ding.

106 Now after the victory, Zhang Liao returned to the city and rewarded his soldiers, but he issued orders that no one was to doff his armor or sleep.

107 His attendants said, "You have gained a great victory today, and the enemy are far away. You might doff your armor and get some repose."

108 But Zhang Liao replied, "That is not the way of a leader. A victory is no reason for rejoicing, nor should a defeat cause sadness. If those of the South Land suspect that I am unprepared, they will attack. And we must be ready to repel them. Be ready tonight and be doubly careful."

109 Scarcely had he said this than a fire started and cries of "Treachery!" arose. Many rushed to tell the leader, who went out and called together his guard of about half a score. They took up a commanding position in the way.

110 Those about him said, "The shouts are insistent. You ought to go and see what it means."

111 "A whole city cannot be traitors," said Zhang Liao. "Some discontented person has frightened the soldiers. If I see anyone doing so, I will slay him."

107 Soon after this Li Dian 이전 dragged up Ge Ding 과정 and his fellow traitor. After a few brief questions, they were beheaded.

113 Then arose a great noise, shouting and the rolling of drums was heard outside the gate.

114 "That means the troops of South Land are there to help," said Zhang Liao. "But we will destroy them by a simple ruse."

115 He bade them light torches and yell "Treachery! Rebellion!" and throw open the city gates and let down the drawbridge.

111 When Taishi Ci saw the gates swing open, he thought his scheme was going well and in full confidence rode in at the gate. But just at the entrance a signal bomb suddenly exploded, and the enemy arrows came down on him like pelting rain. Then he knew he had fallen into a snare and turned to ride out. But he was wounded in many places. And in the pursuit that followed, more than half the troops under Taishi Ci were cut off. As he drew near his own lines, a rescue force led by Lu Xun 육손 and Dong Xi 동습 came to his aid, and the Cao Cao's soldiers ceased from pursuit.

117 Sun Quan was exceedingly sad when he learned that his faithful general had been grievously wounded. Then Zhang Zhao prayed him to cease from war, and Sun Quan was content. They gathered in their soldiers to their ships and sailed to Nanxu and Runzhou where they camped.

113 Meanwhile Taishi Ci was dying.

114 When his lord went to ask how he fared, he cried, "When a worthy person is born into a turbulent world, he has to be a soldier and gird on a three-span sword to step on the mountains to mend the sky. I have not rendered great service. Why must I die before I have attained my desire?"

115 These were his last words. He was forty-one years of age.

Single minded and perfectly loyal, 
Such was Taishi Ci, in Donglai, 
Far distant frontiers rang with his exploits, 
Riding or archery, all humans he excelled, 
One in Bohai who admired his valor, 
Cared for his mother while he was fighting, 
How he roared in the battle at Shenting! 
Dying, he spoke as a hero; 
All through the ages people sigh for his fate.

122 Sun Quan was exceedingly grieved when this second of his leaders died. He gave orders to bury his remains most honorably outside the north wall of Nanxu 남서 on Beigu Hill 북고산 and took his son, Taishi Heng 태사형, into his own palace to be brought up.

123 In Jingzhou, when Liu Bei heard of the series of misfortunes that had befallen Sun Quan and of his retirement to Nanxu, he and Zhuge Liang discussed their plans.

124 Said Zhuge Liang, "I was studying the sky and saw a falling star in the northwest. The imperial family is to suffer a loss."

125 Zhuge Liang had scarcely said this when they brought news of the death of Liu Qi, son of Liu Biao.

121 Liu Bei at once began to wail bitterly.

127 But his adviser said to him, "Life and death are beyond our control, wherefore weep not, my lord, for grief harms the body. Rather consider what is necessary to be done. Send someone to assume control and make arrangements for the interment."

128 "Who can go?" asked Liu Bei.

129 "No other than Guan Yu."

130 So they sent Guan Yu to guard the city of Xiangyang.

131 Liu Bei at once began to feel troubled about his promise to surrender Jingzhou on the death of Liu Qi. Zhuge Liang did not consider this a matter of moment.

127 Zhuge Liang said, "I will have somewhat to say to anyone who comes to ask fulfillment of the promise."

133 In half a month it was announced that Lu Su would come to mourn at the funeral.

To claim the promise one will come, 
But they will send him empty home.

135 What reply Zhuge Liang made may be read in the next chapter.

삼국지 백과사전 인물, 지명, 병법, 전투, 무기, 관직, More...

한국 Korea Tour in Subkorea.com Road, Islands, Mountains, Tour Place, Beach, Festival, University, Golf Course, Stadium, History Place, Natural Monument, Paintings, Pottery, K-jokes, UNESCO Heritage, 중국 China Tour in Subkorea.com History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, J-Cartoons, 일본 Japan Tour in Subkorea.com Tour Place, Baduk, Golf Course, Stadium, University, History, Idioms, UNESCO Heritage, E-jokes, 인도 India Tour in Subkorea.com History, UNESCO Heritage, Tour Place, Golf Course, Stadium, University, Paintings,